Author Topic: Possible idea for story  (Read 899 times)

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 711
Possible idea for story
« on: June 27, 2021, 09:17:36 PM »
A nurse is working her shift in the E. R.  There is a horrific multi-car pileup on the highway. Bodies are pouring into the small hospital.   She is told to take over a patient.  He  has multiple lacerations, cuts, and bruises. As she is sponging him off and tending to him, she suddenly realises it is the man that raped her years before.    She may ask to be reassigned, but there is no other nurses available.  Does she do her sworn duty.  Can she actually wash, clean, and care for her rapist?

SheerHose33
Re: Possible idea for story
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 03:49:37 AM »
That’s deep and I like the idea . Her duty of care and the law says she must but does he remember her too? Great premise

Tony V.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 07:46:33 AM »
I agree!! The Rapist sees the glimmer of recognition in her eyes, however briefly. Then his cock remembers....

The Nurse must soldier on as her Oath and the Law requires her to extend the best of care that she could.....

BUT, what if a colleague knows about the Nurse being Raped and the Nurse lets it slip that right there on the gurney IS ths man who Raped her!!

I saw an episode of the program "E R" where a doctor allowed a murderer to die in an elevator on the way to surgery.......

Tony V.                         :police:

carhamgrater
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 10:57:39 AM »
Right this reminds me of the pair of EMT's who were charged and convicted for failing to provide basic medical care to a patient because previously the person swore at them. Also love Tony's idea of him recognizing her but why stop there, after all it is a hospital with many ladies already bed ridden that the rapist could 'visit'!

Can tell you right now this is one that I can't wait to read to see how you decided it should be told!

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 711
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 11:03:45 AM »
Great input.  Appreciate the ideas. I can imagine her having to catheter him. Holding the very penis that had raped her just to drain his urine.

I’m not sure I have a full story in mind so if anyone wants to tackle it by all means do so.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 02:04:42 PM by darklord »

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 04:47:01 PM »
Don't forget, rape is not about the sex act but it is about control.

So once he figures out she was one of his victims he might tug at dressings to make her do them again, go to the bathroom in bed or throw up to make her clean him up.

He might call her by a pet name he used during the rapes he commits, "Darling, Sweetheart, Baby, whatever"

Find ways for him to control her and spend more time with her.
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 711
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2021, 06:11:14 PM »
Oh that’s an excellent point, brokenwing.  He’s still controlling her years afterwards. I like that

Offline LtBroccoli

• Undergrad
  • Merits 483
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2021, 11:09:47 PM »
How long has passed between the rape and her treating him?  That gap could play a large factor.  Also, does he recognize her or not?

I'm picturing the story happening mostly as a flashback.  Story opens with a massive wreck, this patient comes in.  He's in bad shape, but not life or death yet.  Our nurse, Christine, gets him, and she recognizes him as the man that raped her.  Assuming it was a man to begin with.  As she recognizes him, we see her flashback to the events, reliving the rape, then coming back to modern day.  Once she's back, she does her job but only as far as she has to.  There's no one to pass him off to, so she's stuck treating him.  She has an oath to serve her patients, but that doesn't mean she won't half-ass this one.  She won't kill him, but her care might be less than gentle.

This could easily be a revenge story, one where she takes out her years of built-up frustration on him.  Or her, your call.
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 711
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 08:05:31 AM »
Excellent Lt. great points.  Feel free to write it if so inclined.

Offline EnabranTain

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2021, 06:13:47 PM »
How long has passed between the rape and her treating him?  That gap could play a large factor.  Also, does he recognize her or not?

Along those lines, what if the rapist is now elderly and no longer capable of hurting anyone? Maybe he has dementia and does not remember his crimes? Would revenge be ethical, or satisfying?
Does the rapist have family that the nurse must confront? A son or daughter perhaps, and do they know about their father's past? Maybe they follow in his footsteps? Maybe they're desperate to cover it up?
No one bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good.
-Loki

More of my stories can be found at
AO3KB, or RU

Offline LtBroccoli

• Undergrad
  • Merits 483
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2021, 10:48:27 PM »

Along those lines, what if the rapist is now elderly and no longer capable of hurting anyone? Maybe he has dementia and does not remember his crimes? Would revenge be ethical, or satisfying?
Does the rapist have family that the nurse must confront? A son or daughter perhaps, and do they know about their father's past? Maybe they follow in his footsteps? Maybe they're desperate to cover it up?

This is an amazing setup. 

Lois, a 59 year old nurse is working yet another double shift in the ER when a patient comes in.  He's 83 years old, early stages of dementia, and just had a stroke.  She doesn't think anything of it until she looks at the chart.  Arthur Wilson.  That's when she freezes.

She was 15 when it happened.  She was selected to join the primary church choir by Pastor Art.  He was like a second father to her, always doting on her like she was one of his own.  He was 49 years old, married with grown kids already that had all moved away, but he treated her like a daughter.  At least until that day.  He invited her to dinner at his home, built next to the church.  She didn't question why Mrs. Wilson wasn't around when he said she was out with some friends.  She felt like a grown woman when he let her have a glass of wine with dinner, and felt even more invigorated when he let her have a second glass.  But then she felt weird, like her body wasn't listening to her commands.  She tried to push him away, but she couldn't.  Her arms wouldn't move to push him off, or stop him from taking her clothes off.  Her pleas were slurred and she couldn't stop Pastor Art as he stripped her and raped her on the bed he shared with his wife.  At first she thought it was all a bad dream, until she woke up the next morning.  The only thing that hurt more than her head was her vagina.  She spent the rest of the next week in bed, crying over how she was violated by her own pastor.  What made her sick to her stomach was how from that point on she was pressured to never say anything.  Besides, who would believe a 15 year old girl over a 49 year old married pastor?

Come back to today and the patient in Room 27 is the same one that raped her all those years ago.  But as much as she wants to hurt this guy, she can't.  It happened so long ago, and he's CTD, circling the drain.  Even if he survives this stroke, according to the charts he has dementia.  He probably doesn't even remember his own name, let alone her.  Besides, she needs authorization from the next of kin, who should be arriving shortly.

When 64 year old Barbara arrives, it takes her a little while to recognize Lois.  They went to school in the same town, but grew up a few years ago.  Barbara moved away from her family as fast as she could.  She never told anyone outside of her therapist and her husband what her father did to her all those years ago, how he molested her from childhood and raped her repeatedly starting when she was 11 and going on until she moved away at 17.  She never told anyone about the two abortions she was forced to have after her own father impregnated her in her teen years.  And as strained as things are, she'd be damned if she let another soul find out about his past.  The only thing she could hope for was that Art would die a painful death and burn in Hell for what he did to her.  As much as she wanted to be the one to send him, she couldn't.  Barbara thought about smothering him in his sleep, but that was too gentle a death and the hospital has too many cameras to get away with it.  If only there were some way she could beg this nurse to kill him for her.  But then again, he just had a stroke and he's losing his mind.  He'll be dead soon, and his evil with him.

Unless this nurse plays hero and keeps him alive.  What to do, what to do?

Offline EnabranTain

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2021, 11:21:08 AM »
Great work Barclay! I’d watch that movie! Potential for real drama, suspense, and hot flashback scenes.
How did the pastor’s wife deal with her husband’s transgressions? How many other girls did he victimize?
Merit from me.
No one bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good.
-Loki

More of my stories can be found at
AO3KB, or RU

Offline LtBroccoli

• Undergrad
  • Merits 483
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2021, 10:36:49 PM »
Great work Barclay! I’d watch that movie! Potential for real drama, suspense, and hot flashback scenes.
How did the pastor’s wife deal with her husband’s transgressions? How many other girls did he victimize?
Merit from me.

The wife, Martha, denied that her husband did anything for a long time.  She was a loving and devoted wife, like any good Christian woman should be.  But deep down, she knew she couldn't satisfy Art's urges.  At first she tried to stop him from going after her daughter, but he made such a convincing story, using Jobe's daughters as a good example.  Martha couldn't stand what Art did to the girls, but at least he "weren't no queer."  Over time, when their daughters moved away or weren't available, Pastor Art would bring over other young girls, like Lois.  Martha always defended her husband from those little hussies and their accusations, and she'd use the power of the church to keep those families quiet.  But deep down, she was just glad it wasn't her every night.  She was sick of making love to her husband and secretly despised him, but she'd never show it.  She kept up appearances until her dying days 20 years ago.  It was such the scandal when Mrs. Martha died of an apparent drug overdose.  They said she was taking percocets because of a recent injury, but rumor has it the name on the pill bottle belonged to one of the men who brought in their drugs at a recent Narcotics Anonymous meeting.  Rumor says she downed the whole bottle and washed it down with some of the communion wine, not even the good stuff that she liked to partake in.  Such a scandal when that happened.

As far as how many victims, well, that number was lost to history.  The only one who could know that is an 83 year old stroke patient with dementia.  But rumor has it that there were more than a couple girls that took special trips out of state for a few days at the church's expense.  The craziest story was when one of the young families was busy protesting a Planned Parenthood clinic right over state lines, and they swore they saw young Felicia Jones going in one day, accompanied by an older man wearing a hat and mustache.  Felecia says that wasn't her, she was busy at a seminar with the good pastor.

Offline Master Sergeant

• Sophomore
  • Merits -7
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2021, 08:41:17 PM »
Don't forget, rape is not about the sex act but it is about control.

So once he figures out she was one of his victims he might tug at dressings to make her do them again, go to the bathroom in bed or throw up to make her clean him up.

He might call her by a pet name he used during the rapes he commits, "Darling, Sweetheart, Baby, whatever"

Find ways for him to control her and spend more time with her.

I was reading a bit ago that the rape is about power paradigm, replacing about sex, is a construct of feminism, promoted by Susan Brownmiller.  Personally, I think it is about either or both, depending on the rapist.