Author Topic: RapeU  (Read 8873 times)

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
RapeU
« on: June 25, 2021, 01:24:26 AM »
Stories Posted Here

At My Cousin's Wedding

A fictional tale of me raping a bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding.

Escape Room Rape

A short tale of rape in an escape room. The owner of the escape room has a female client who booked the room and is by herself. He asks her to have some fun with him since it will be a while before other people come to the room. She declines and he doesn't take no for an answer! Written for the July 2021 story competition after becoming inspired by the idea of having a story take place in one room.

The Kidnapping Chronicles

The Red Rose Rapist

A prequel to The Kidnapping Chronicles. London is besieged by a serial rapist who knocks his victims out and leaves a single red rose in their crossed arms. The story follows Rose, who works at Scotland Yard and is the lead detective on the case. We also get to see the point of view of the rapist and victims! Written in a classic whodunit format. Can you figure out which suspect the Red Rose Rapist is?

The Hunter

Part 1 of The Kidnapping Chronicles. Paul Hunter's parents are killed by his aunt. He quickly gets revenge then in his madness decides to go on a rape rampage! This is the revised edition with no snuff. Death does happen in the story twice. One accidental and the other intended but without graphic detail.

Huntress

Part 2 of The Kidnapping Chronicles. After The Hunter was killed, his final victim decided to become a rapist herself!

LK

Part 3 of The Kidnapping Chronicles. A mysterious organization has recruited someone to join their ranks. They love to kidnap women and force them to have lesbian sex. But what connection do they have with The Hunter and Huntress?

The Masked Marauder

Part 4 of The Kidnapping Chronicles. Allen is traveling to find his adopted mother in Canada and stopping in different cities to rape along the way!

Melinda's Tale

Part 5 of The Kidnapping Chronicles. An antagonist from The Hunter, Huntress, and LK tells her side of the story.

The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Following the revelations in Melinda's Tale, Allen decides to enact revenge by rape rape and more rape!

Sons Of The Rose - The Kidnapping Chronicles Part 7 - A descendant of The Red Rose Rapist reads The Kidnapping Trilogy and attempts to create his own secret cult where men can explore their sexual fantasies.

Revenge Beyond The Grave - The Kidnapping Chronicles Part 8 - Tina Hill wants to get revenge on Melinda Warren due to the ending of The Masked Marauder II. But Melinda Warren is dead! Tina found a way to bring Melinda back, but ended up unleashing a nightmare upon the world in the process.

Stories in progress

A Rape In Time - The Kidnapping Chronicles Part 9 - A story detailing the founder of Sons Of The Rose using the time machine to kidnap people from the past and rape them.

Older versions of stories

The Hunter

Part 1 of The Kidnapping Chronicles. Paul Hunter is a troubled teen whose parents are murdered by his aunt. His grief turns to madness as he gets revenge on a few people who wronged him then rapes and kills women in a bloody rampage. Warning: very dark. Snuff, slavery, and necro are present within.

Huntress

Part 2 of The Kidnapping Chronicles. After The Hunter is killed his final victim becomes a rapist herself! Warning: Snuff and revenge killing are present within

LK

Part 3 of The Kidnapping Chronicles. A mysterious organization who likes to kidnap women for lesbian sex is recruiting someone to join their ranks. But what connection does the organization have with The Hunter and Huntress?

More Story Ideas

These may be subject to change. There is no guarantee that I'll write anything on here. It's simply ideas for how to progress what I've got even further.

Different LK explorations - The Society of Lesbian Kidnappers has plenty of stories that I could explore

The Red Rose Rapist story has an epilogue that can branch in different directions with other stories instead of just being a prequel to The Kidnapping Chronicles

A few characters from The Kidnapping Chronicles can have their sexual relationships explored in different stories.

Victims of The Hunter - It is mentioned that there are about 40 victims of The Hunter in the story LK. Different stories could explore all of them and the horrors they were subjected to.

A truly dark backstory for one of my characters manifested itself while rewriting The Masked Marauder II. Do I dare take the challenge of writing the full story of someone forcing my character to watch her father die, rape her mother, get raped, and forced mother/daughter lesbian sex? That's going to be an interesting one too because the mother at the time is a member of the secret lesbian cult who ends up discovering what happened and ends up saving them.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 10:07:55 PM by RapeU »

carhamgrater
Re: RapeU
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 09:10:06 AM »
On behalf of all readers and future readers thank you for making it easier for us to find your stories easier! Merit awarded from me!

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 03:01:50 AM »
Started working on the revised edition of The Hunter. Happy with the first two chapters for now, still working on the others.

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 12:04:58 AM »
The revised edition of The Hunter is complete, I added a link to a story I wrote for this month's story writing contest, and I've started working on the revised edition of Huntress.

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 01:51:00 AM »
The revision of Huntress is complete. I tried something a little different. Dialogue only rape, leaving the in between stuff up to the imagination. Mostly because I realized Huntress needed to be written with a different writing style than The Hunter since they are two different people. I'm not going to do dialogue only again unless I get good positive feedback from it. I believe dialogue only worked in this specific instance and probably won't work again without a really, really good reason.

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2021, 05:09:59 PM »
Working on LK at the moment. Almost finished. I'm mostly posting again to help me remember exactly when these stories take place. I haven't specified since I vaguely mentioned the Red Rose Rapist took place around the 1980's.

The events of Huntress takes place in 2025. The U.S. federal census takes place every 10 years. Some states do a census every 5 years in addition to the federal one (I have a small hobby with genealogy.) In 2025 more states like Texas decided to get on board with doing it every 5 years for statistical purposes. This is both notes to help me remember what time period I'm writing in as well as help anyone interested know that some of the Kidnapping Chronicles stories take place in the future. Part of Huntress and onward.

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2021, 09:07:50 PM »
Began the process to rewrite The Masked Marauder based on the revisions done from the other parts of The Kidnapping Chronicles. Most of it is actually fine as is. I just need to tweak a few references to the past stories.

The time period of The Masked Marauder won't be specified until much later in the story. But for those of you curious to know before you get there, the story takes place around the year 2041.

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 11:42:16 AM »
The Masked Marauder is complete. Working on Melinda's Tale and realized I did the math wrong (and I'm a math teacher so it's even more of a doieeee mistake lol) regarding the timeline. This post is to highlight the errors I made and explain the corrections.

Melinda being born in 1985 would place her 20 years old in 2005 and her younger sister at 18 when they are recruited to LK. A few years pass in the timeline, so that would make Paul Hunter be born in 2007. Having Huntress take place in 2025 means he would have been 18, but I had him as 18 when The Hunter started.  Therefore, the events of The Hunter start in 2025.  The events in Huntress primarily take place in 2030, so that makes the census worker finding Paul Hunter dead much more plausible. This also changes the events of The Masked Marauder from happening in 2041 to 2046.

By correcting the errors now I'll be able to post the stories on other sites should I choose to do so while keeping to the rules of having all characters be the age of 18 and above.

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 02:27:33 AM »
Melinda's Tale is complete.

Now I'm working on The Masked Marauder II. This one I had a lot of fun with when I wrote it originally because the possibilities are endless. Rape in a virtual world where the victim is imprisoned in their mind and the rapist can control everything.

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2021, 12:03:29 AM »
For the August 2021 story contest "It began online..." I bring to you Amber's Abduction

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2021, 09:05:42 PM »
Masked Marauder II complete. Towards the end I made the actual rape shorter to reflect that my character had actually become bored with raping women so easily. He had also fallen in love so that contributed to it as well.

Decided to go for my idea of Sons Of The Rose where a grandson of The Red Rose Rapist wants to start his own secret society. This time it's for men to kidnap and rape women. I can already tell I'm gonna have fun with this one.

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2021, 02:29:12 AM »
Sons of The Rose story complete, but the idea behind that story I might still play around with. The cult is still thriving after the critical event happened in the universe after all.

Now working on Revenge Beyond The Grave. I had originally planned on telling this all from Tina's point of view then doing another story just looking at the nightmare. After considering the options, I decided it would be better to switch back and forth between Tina and the nightmare to show that the two events - her explaining how the nightmare got unleashed upon the world as well as the nightmare doing it's thing - are happening simultaneously.

For my time travel stories I've decided it would probably be better to have it as one story only. The primary premise will still of course be rape in the past and/or future and I can still throw some plot mixed in along the way. I've planted several seeds of time travel within already and realized I only really need one story to cover all of them.

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2021, 01:42:08 AM »
Revenge Beyond The Grave has been completed. I decided to include the plot points of time travel within the epilogue. Doing it this way will allow me to write A Rape In Time with a simple plot of kidnapping people from the past and/or future to rape them in the present. That way someone can pick up on part 9 without having to read all the others in the series. Though, I do wish people would read all the others :)

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2021, 12:35:13 AM »
For the September 2021 Contest, I present to you The Switch

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2022, 01:45:42 AM »
April 2022 writing contest. Desire of the Rose