Author Topic: A Spring Melody (An Erotic Horror)  (Read 646 times)

carhamgrater
Re: A Spring Melody (An Erotic Horror)
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2021, 11:28:18 AM »
Oh love how you are bringing "Dark Jessica" into the story really bringing the supernatural element to the fore front! Nice to see the 'psychics' are coming out of the surrounding area to be part of the lore of the house and grounds. Can't wait to see how the spirits play with them! Merit awarded from me!

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 825
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2021, 02:30:50 PM »
An amazing continuation for a story that is really gaining traction and weaving tales from the past into something that is becoming more and more terrifying with each additional chapter.
Some wonderful moments as we see Nathan and how he has progressed since the murders and a loose thread from Dark Jessica has been resolved as we see the moment Nathan makes contact with Bridget.
Also Trevor making an appearance and it does seem as though Rockford House has been attracting the mentally unstable this day.
Really enjoyed the interactions with the characters and the final moments with Myles and Dawn was enough to create a shudder up and down the spine!!!
Awesome chapter and very deserving of a merit. Keep up the great work as your true fans and readers enjoy every part of this story.

Offline Tony V.

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 807
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2021, 03:28:42 PM »
I just got caught up with this terrifying and excessively well written Tale!!

Now that things are being blended together, this is shaping up to be one HELL of an ending!!

Tony V.                       :police:
"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 636
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2021, 09:25:11 PM »
This gets more and more complex and intriguing. Bringing Dark Jessica in was wonderful, connecting and strengthening the world building and backstory. I'm interested in what that will mean for Nathan in his exile... This is such a fascinating universe. The interactions between Myles and Dawn really are chilling, two forces that feel like there will be explosions down the line...
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0