Author Topic: Loki (TV Series)  (Read 65 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 175
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Loki (TV Series)
« on: June 03, 2021, 10:29:25 AM »
Okay, who else is excited for the Loki series in a week? What are you expecting? And since we know there's always a twist, whats the twist gonna be?
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Army of One

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 103
Re: Loki (TV Series)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 03:14:32 AM »
I am. Hopefully we'll see something akin to the Exiles comics adventures.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 175
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 11:55:28 AM »

That would be sweet, I'm hoping it gets into a little of the Nova corp and maybe some starjammer stuff.  But my big question heading in is what happens to Loki after he sets the timelines right? I bet he becomes a member of the Time police or time lords or whatever they're called.
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Army of One

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 103
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 05:55:55 PM »

That would be sweet, I'm hoping it gets into a little of the Nova corp and maybe some starjammer stuff.  But my big question heading in is what happens to Loki after he sets the timelines right? I bet he becomes a member of the Time police or time lords or whatever they're called.
Time Variance Authority. And I think it's a toss-up between him facing his eventual fate from Infinity War, and him being a rogue agent again.

But, as we all know, Marvel are best known for their expansive collection of rugs which they have pulled out from underneath us, enough to put most rug emporiums to shame.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Ghost_the_Rapist
  • Senior
  • Merits 53
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 10:26:47 PM »
My understanding is Loki is going to truly be the vehicle to introduce the multiverse to the MCU before Spider-Man No Way Home and Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness come out. It’ll be interesting to see how it all plays out.