Author Topic: Hello, I'm Switch  (Read 75 times)

Offline Switch3

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
  • Dominate or be dominated!
Hello, I'm Switch
« on: June 02, 2021, 06:40:54 PM »
Hello! I'm 27 years old and you can call me Switch.

I'm a switch in every since.

I have a mild dissociative disorder and because of it I switch between a male and female identity and along with that switch, my sexuality can change as well. I live in a female body and never intend to transition because of money and not seeing a reason to given my fluctuation. Either way, sometimes I will identify strongly as a guy and at other times I will identify strongly as a woman. I don't care which pronouns you use. I usually go by he pronouns when I am at home but will go by female pronouns around people I don't trust since I live in a female body and it feels safer and easier to just go by the pronouns that match my outward appearance.

I have two names in real life that I kind of go by. I primarily go by my masculine name but will go by the feminine name in public or when I am feeling too aligned with my woman side. I don't wish to disclose those names because I'd like to remain anonymous on the forum. I guess you guys can call me Switch.

I'm also a switch in sexuality and bedroom roles as well. I'm both a straight male and a straight female as different times. I'm also a dom and a sub at different times. It fluctuates based on which gender my brain decides to switch me over to. When I am in guy mode, I like women. I either like to dominate them or be dominated by them. When I am in girl mode, I like to be dominated by men. I don't know yet if I like to do any dominating as a woman. I haven't explored that area much. I think I COULD get into it, though? I also don't know if I'm too fond of the idea of being dominated by women when I'm in girl mode. I just know that when I am in guy mode I desperately want to be ravished and used by a woman and when I'm in girl mode I desperately want to be ravished and used by a man. My sole focus is on making the dominant as satisfied as possible. There was once a time when I heavily identified as a gay male, but that randomly changed earlier this year. It's all very confusing, but I've learned to accept that I'm a fluctuating mess. I sometimes hate that I can't make more than one account on this site so I wouldn't have to confuse you all with this and could just have a girl and a guy account.

Anyway, that's my introduction! I hope that my fluidity isn't too offputting for anyone. I'm always open to RP's if anyone is interested.

-Switch

Offline Army of One

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 106
Re: Hello, I'm Switch
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 03:13:45 AM »
Welcome, Switch. Hope your time here is fruitful. Please avoid the back alleys and abandoned lecture halls; I'm not sure if the creatures rumoured to live around that area will see past your female appearance.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Tony V.

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 762
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 04:15:04 AM »
Thank You, Army!!

After all, I can't be everywhere around here........

Tony V.                      :police:
"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"

Offline Switch3

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
  • Dominate or be dominated!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 11:54:39 AM »
Thank you all for the warm welcome! it can be nerve-wracking coming out about stuff like this on a public forum, but I'm happy that you all seem to be taking it well. :)

Offline carhamgrater

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 975
  • Read when you can! Posts aren't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 12:35:30 PM »
Welcome aboard! Enjoy what we offer and if you don't find that then write to fill the void of missing pleasure here! Always remember be your true self and others will respect you more for that!
Real rape is wrong fictional rape can be fun!

Offline Dpn78
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2021, 05:31:26 PM »
Welcome Switch it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.