Author Topic: Gangbang set up ideas/tips--- after action report posted in replies  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Dawg75
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
So I currently have a very attractive BBW toy(some would say sub) who has been mine for 7 years. She has recently consented to be gang banged and has transtioned to being my slave-- we signed the contract yesterday. We have discussed and settled the parameters of her gang experience (it has been 31 years since I orchestrated one)-- since she has signed the contract,the parameters are simple-- I will protect her from injury, otherwise whatever I want. I have resurrected some of my contacts and come up with 8 men, 2 women (both dominant lesbians), and one TG f to m.  The situation will occur in a large vacation rental on the second day of a 3 day rental. I will not actively participate -- she will speak only to me-- the participants will also speak only to me except for specific logistical instructions to her and sexually humiliating or complimentary comments to her. The participants must receive permission from me for any act they perform on her. It will be an all hands event for 3 hours. No bondage will be involved.  Any comments or ideas?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 07:09:00 AM by Dawg75 »

Offline Dawg75
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
Re: Gangbang set up ideas/tips
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 03:32:04 PM »
MONDAY!!!!!

Offline Dawg75
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
After action Report----- not giving a blow by blow description-- just a few highlights.

1. A hugely successful event-- enjoyed by all and especially the surprises.

2. Surprise #1-- The TG disclosed on the first night that she had a fantasy about being picked up in a dark bar by a guy then taken to where a group was waiting to entertain her-- we happily played this out with the 5 guys there that night-- this is also where I found out that Toy was really good with a strap on.

3. Surprise #2-- During the main event with Toy it became apparent that the older lesbian-- 44, previously married, 2 kids in college--- was in these circumstances very willing to entertain men......  this really turned on the men and her female partner.

3. Toy was amazing-- she took everything and everybody for 3 hours--- I had indicated no bondage, but I could not resist binding her 42DD breasts before we started-- needless to say they became the target for multiple loads over the hours. Everyone had  a great time.

4. It turned out my not participating was a good idea-- a couple of guys got a little overenthusiastic and Toy tells me that my stepping in let her feel safe a stay in the moment.

5. After 2-2 1/2 hours Toy's body hit a super sensitive point and she became an orgasm machine-- constant small ones with aftershocks-- she had never been there and both loved and hated it-- was more or less unconscious some of the time.

6. I called it for her at the 3 hours as agreed and left the group to their own devices-- they did continue another hour--

7. There was an exercise room with a set of parallel bars-- I had set these to waist height before we started-- I took the mostly helpless Toy there and bound her on the bars-- no cleanup-- no break--- it was MY turn-- all I had to do for her to orgasm was touch her-- at age 70 I had 3 consecutive orgasm's myself in under an hour for the first time in I can't remember when. The fact that any action on her produced another orgasm was VERY gratifying.

8. Her observations-- 3 hours is an hour too much, she really enjoyed having me as a conductor keeping her safe and the action at a level that did not totally overwhelm her, Next time a few less people and either all men so she can be the single center of attention, or mixed with her as a participant and someone else as the center of attention (this is a surprise to me).

So-- a lot of you read the earlier posts without comment--any other perverts have ideas now?