Author Topic: I need your help finding someone  (Read 106 times)

Offline Eficient Collection
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 1
I need your help finding someone
« on: May 03, 2021, 07:09:35 AM »
Hi, this is my first post here.

I don't know if it is the right board for this, but I have lost contact with a member of the forum. Her name is littlebluebird  and she hasn't been around here for a while, but maybe someone else can help me find her.

We chated a lot some time ago, about a story and since I finally finished it, I would love for her to read it. I am also a little bit worried about her, even though we hardly know each other.

Now, not to be a creep, if you are in contact with her, ask her if she is interested and if she is she can contact me, and if not, no problem.

Thanks in advance!

Offline RapeU
  • Junior
  • Merits 1
Re: I need your help finding someone
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 10:07:23 PM »
I've been away myself for quite some time. There are times where I miss all the people I used to chat with. Part of the reason I've poked my head out to see who is around.

Best of luck finding the person. There's a few people I'm searching for too just to catch up and see how they're doing.
I had a really weird signature when I came back. So I changed it to this. Hello :)

• Campus Visitor
  • Merits 1
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 07:10:13 AM »
Thanks! I am still looking for her. Truth be told I received an email (I don't know from who) shortly after posting this. I would like to think its not true, that it's only someone lying to hurt me, but if it is it would be very sad. I won't go into details, but again, if someone knew littlebluebird personally and has a way to contact her, ask her if she remembers me and if she wants to contact me.

Offline Army of One

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 103
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 11:55:00 PM »

I don't know if it is the right board for this, but I have lost contact with a member of the forum. Her name is littlebluebird  and she hasn't been around here for a while, but maybe someone else can help me find her.

We chated a lot some time ago, about a story and since I finally finished it, I would love for her to read it. I am also a little bit worried about her, even though we hardly know each other.

Now, not to be a creep, if you are in contact with her, ask her if she is interested and if she is she can contact me, and if not, no problem.

Thanks in advance!
I don't think LBB has been here for a while. Last we heard, she was in a good relationship with her boyfriend/DD.

That said, she may pop her head in from time to time, so post it and see what happens.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

• Campus Visitor
  • Merits 1
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2021, 06:21:05 AM »

Thanks in advance!
I don't think LBB has been here for a while. Last we heard, she was in a good relationship with her boyfriend/DD.

That said, she may pop her head in from time to time, so post it and see what happens.

That is awesome to know! Thanks! I left her a message through here and an email too, but I got worried after that anonymous email. I do hope she is doing well!