Author Topic: Just joined  (Read 106 times)

Offline Feargrinn

• Sophomore
  • Merits 5
  • I'm complicated.
Just joined
« on: April 22, 2021, 06:58:48 PM »
Hey I just finally got all registered in. Thank you so much for that. I found this site by happenstance, and have been a guest for awhile during the registration process. It is great to finally have a place where I feel more accepted about my fantasies and such. If I knew about this place when it started, I feel like i would be quite different, though I never really cared what people thought. But having an outlet and likeminded people to actually talk to about it would have been nice.
So thanks again!
And I haven't written anything in awhile, but writing is something I excel at, so I plan to get over the anxiety and do it soon. 😊
We can only become real by accepting our sexuality and not denying it through saintliness.
                                                             ~Carl Jung
Nature is Divine
Human Nature is Toxic

Online carhamgrater

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 975
  • Read when you can! Posts aren't going anywhere
Re: Just joined
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 07:39:04 PM »
Hello Feargrinn

Remember we are like minded people here so don't feel that you don't fit in here. Big thing to remember we here are not looking for a Stephen King, A Danielle Steele, just someone who can get his scenario across to us. We just right to satisfy our own sense of our fantasies!

mostly have fun when here and try the chatroom option to get to know us faster!
Real rape is wrong fictional rape can be fun!

Offline Feargrinn

• Sophomore
  • Merits 5
  • I'm complicated.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 09:44:31 PM »
Oh I know 😊 thanks! I'm not doing this to be king shit lol, I'm already writing a novel, this is my outlet. But which chat is that? Im in A Chat. I know there's a few people in there once in awhile. But not really anyone ever active.
We can only become real by accepting our sexuality and not denying it through saintliness.
                                                             ~Carl Jung
Nature is Divine
Human Nature is Toxic

Online carhamgrater

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 975
  • Read when you can! Posts aren't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 10:05:37 AM »
At the top of the home page after you sign in you'll see "Chat" which takes you to a new page provided by Rizon Chat Services so we can chat with anyone from her or our sister site "Kirsten Board" The biggest problem is fining people in there due to the various time zones that this site covers!

Anyway just do your best and enjoy what is on offer here!
Real rape is wrong fictional rape can be fun!

Offline freeros

• Senior
  • Merits 110
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 08:34:47 PM »
Hey I just finally got all registered in. Thank you so much for that. I found this site by happenstance, and have been a guest for awhile during the registration process. It is great to finally have a place where I feel more accepted about my fantasies and such. If I knew about this place when it started, I feel like i would be quite different, though I never really cared what people thought. But having an outlet and likeminded people to actually talk to about it would have been nice.
So thanks again!
And I haven't written anything in awhile, but writing is something I excel at, so I plan to get over the anxiety and do it soon. 😊

A warm welcome to you! So good to find people who share and enjoy our fantasies no matter how dark.
"The hero is the one who conquers the dragon. Not the one who is devoured by it. Also, he is no hero who never met the dragon, or once he saw it, declared afterwards that he had not. Only one who has risked the fight with the dragon and is not overcome by it has a genuine claim to self-confidence, for he has faced the dark ground of his self, and thereby has gained himself... Everything that menaced him from the inside he has made his own." Carl Jung

Offline Brek

• Graduate
  • Merits 40
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 08:42:49 PM »
Welcome! So wonderful to see new students enrolling for the summer quarter again.

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 10:05:55 PM »
Welcome to the Pleasuredome!
Innocence passed me by

Offline tampajohn
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2021, 10:01:59 PM »