Author Topic: Famous Five Sexual Animals  (Read 5162 times)

carhamgrater
Famous Five Sexual Animals
« on: April 15, 2021, 11:20:28 AM »
The Author of the below does not own the characters in the story, nor does he condone Rape, forced sex or believe in Lycans. All this is fiction if you fail to know what that is then please seek medical help before the legal establishment seeks it for you after taking your freedom away from you for a while

With that said I have to blame Jessica_33 for what you are about to read. it's partially her fault for what i have wrote thanks to here posting the following  followed with "Surely it might even penetrate that mind of yours with a story!"
Apparently she forgot what happens to idea in my warped brain
=======================================================================

Part One

The train came to a stop in the small station where Aunt Fanny was waiting for them on the platform “Oh Timmy, just think an entire week with Dick, Julian, Anne and George!” Bending down as she noticed that Timmy’s tail was wagging fast and furious at the mention of George. “Now I wonder what that means?”

The train door opened and down came George with her overnight bag, quickly followed by Dick and Julian. Julian turns back to the train “Oh I so say come along Anne!” A tall willowy, dishevelled looking girl with a blouse that was miss buttoned came out with bags in hand.

“Sorry Julian but the trip took a bit out of me!

“Oh nonsense Anne, I happen to know that Dick put a lot in you!”

That’s when Aunt Fanny came closer “Oh say I’m so glad that the four of you came after all!”

"Oh Aunt Fanny you look so good for someone your age!” Dick came over and placed his arms around her shoulders “And I must say that George is all excited that Timmy Is still with you!”

“Oh Dick behave!” From Julian “George is an animal lover that’s all!”

The porter came over to collect the baggage of the four travellers. Suddenly as he went to pick up George’s bag “I say I don’t remember anyone as hairy as you here before!” Little sparkles in her eyes as the pair made contact.
“I just started working here early last month after immigrating from Romania, Miss!”

“I say how exciting!” As George patted the porter’s hand. “ I have a feeling before the week is over you and I shall become friends!”

The rest just looked on as the pair conversed, only Timmy seemed saddened by what was said.

“Say children how would you like an evening meal of  Roast beef, roast vegetables, Yorkshire Pudding and lashings of ginger beer!”

All four were very excited and started after Aunt Fanny as she led the way to her convertible. The porter places their baggage in the boot of her car and the five drove off with the radio on to a local station.

“We hate to bother you but there seems to be another sighting of a rather hairy dog on the outskirts of Holditch. I must say that this is rather exciting!”

“Aunt Fanny, are our bicycles still able to be rode?”

"Why yes children, everything is just as you left them the last time you were here, including the dog flap in George’s bedroom door!” Coming to a halt by the garage “Although I have no idea why it’s there!”

“That just to make it easier for Timmy to come and go Aunt Fanny!”

They sat down to dinner. All enjoying their meal. Lots was eaten, Ginger beer was drank and soon a small picnic was readied as the four children and Timmy prepared to set off on yet another adventure.

++++========================================================++++

Holditch

The four cycled to their hearts' content, Timmy running along or being driven along by George who was being a bit unsafe cycling along with only one hand on the handlebars.  When that happened Timmy seemed to have a smile on his muzzle. The scenery pasted by and the four would comment about how lovely everything looked as they continued onwards.

A little after the sun dimmed they stopped in a secluded field and decided to have a snack before going into Holditch proper. No sooner were they finished their repast than George got up and told everyone that she was going to take Timmy for a long walk in the quiet woods surrounding them.  Off she went as Anne cleaned up their picnic.

As Anne was about to shake out the blanket, she was approached on each side by the boys “I say Anne do you think that you saved a bit of room for another bit of roast. Dick winking at her then to Julian.

“Oh yes Anne I have to say i like the way you clean things up with being asked to” Moving behind her and gently encircling her shoulders, putting slight pressure on her shoulder to make her go to the laid out blanket.

“Please Julian I’m not supposed to do anything like that, HeadMistress Vale says it biblically wrong to do?”

“Oh nonsense Anne what is so wrong about you proving that you love your brother and cousin?” Dick said as he started to take Anne’s clothes off “I mean did HeadMistress Vale say she would have to tell Mummy about you and that upper sixth year boy she caught you with on the cricket pitch late one night?”

Anne turned red at the mention of that “No Dick, but she did say that an unholy alliance could come if I have relations with my brother and cousin” As her blouse and bra fell away, quickly joined by her shorts and knickers. More pressure and Anne was soon on the spread out blanket on her hands and knees between the two boys who were missing their pants and underwear.

“Oh really Anne she’s just telling you that to make you behave!” Dick settled into the space between her legs and started to brush the tip of his hardening cock along her vagina lips “I mean Anne does the royal family look funny to you and they are supposed to know one another biblically!”

Dick enters Anne’s vagina making the young girl open her mouth which Julian thought that she was ready to take him in her mouth, just like she’s done before since they found that magazine in their compartment on the dorset bound train two summers ago!

“Oh Anne, I’m  sure your HeadMistress  has no idea what you can do with your mouth does she?” Anne’s face just went a deeper shade of red  as both boys showed her what the bible claims only married people should know. Soon the only thing heard from the little picnic area was male grunts and a female moaning!”

The two pulled our and repositioned Anne on the blanket so they could re-enter her. Julian now buried to the hilt in her vagina while Anne’s mouth fully engulfed Dick’s member as she laid on her left side.  Over and over the pair thrusted away into Anne’s orifices just like the pictures in the magazine showed in full four colour.

As much as Anne hated the pair for doing this. It wasn’t long before Anne snaked her fingers on her left hand down to her vagina, working her clit better than Julian’s cock was able to. Her right hand was busy caressing the scrotum of Dick . Soon all three tensed up and almost within microseconds each one of then climaxed. Anne all over Julian’s cock now deep as possible in her vagina. Dick’s member flooded Anne’s mouth with his cum which without being told Anne did her best to swallow into her stomach.

Each rolled a bit, Julian popped out of Anne’s vagina before both he and Anne rolled onto their backs. Dick came free with a bit of cum trailing from the tip of his cock to the side of Anne’s lips. Each were tired but in their own way each was satisfied, the boys with Anne and she with them. Without saying anything Anne accepted each boy taking a breast in their hand and each rubbing his fingertips over her vagina lips.

When they all felt ready once more Anne was found with her mouth buried around Julian’s cock as Dick was lying on top of her back humping his hips down to meet Anne’s rising butt!

While that was going one George and Timmy was in a scion of woods with only each other for company. Timmy was excited as a small gray rabbit was spotted.  Just as Timmy was about to go chase it George called out “Oh Timmy would you really leave me like this?”

Timmy’s head turned from where the rabbit was and saw pink flesh that he had become used to seeing since George read that book she found on the train from her school back to Dorset. With a look on her face George called out to Timmy. “Would you like something nice to lick Timmy?”

From behind the hanging branches of a willow tree, unbeknownst to Timmy and George something with red eyes watched them, through Red eyes blazed with a fiery look, a long tongue dripped drops of fluid and as if it was a human. A long thin red cock came from it’s sheathe. In it’s animalistic mind desire ran and it started to come into view. It watched as Timmy started away for the rabbit, only to turn back towards the other.

A low growl escaped the beast’s throat as it emerged from under a branch. Timmy ears picked up something, turned and spotted the beast coming closer. Bracing all fours, Timmy growled an angry protective noise that stopped when the approaching beast raised its head and howled at the sky. From under Timmy came a widening spot, then Timmy looked back to the other and started to run past it as the other howling creature came even nearer.

“Oh Timmy come back here and protect me!”

By now the beast was directly in front of a semi nude George. A long tongue hanging from the side of its mouth. Sniffing sounds tore through the air before the beast sank onto it’s paws. Then in a shock to George it spoke in an animalistic voice, in a strange language, “Vei face ceea ce vreau, nu-i aşa, micţule?”

George, shaking,  doesn’t understand but nods her head as the strange beast came towards her, instead of Timmy the beast positions itself between her legs. More than ever something weird is occurring, the beast’s cock pokes through the sheathe and begins to rub along George’s vagina. It enters. as the beat’s face lowers towards George’s, looking more European than beastly!

As George is penetrated by something besides a canine penis George cries out only as she had done with that obscene shaped device that she found in Aunt Fanny’s bedside table on an early trip down. More than ever the beast had a shape of a male, an olive complexion and a human voice. Oh little one this so reminds me of what my life was supposed to be like!”

George was unable to speak, never having a human male penis in her special place before. It felt so different from a canine penis, it was like she was wider there than even that obscene shaped device had made her feel before. A fast breath rapidly turned into low moans of an ecstatic  feeling that George’s body wanted more of!.

Finally George recovered a semblance of voice “Oh yessssss this isssssss ssssssssssssssssomething that Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii have beennnnnnnn missingggggggggg!”

Over and over George and the now former beast slapped parts against the other. Then in a flash the former beast grabbed george in a tight hug and buried his cock deep into George before a warm feeling invaded George’s vagina. “Oh no, you can’t do that to me, I’m not that kind of young lady!”

The former beast pulled completely out of George’s vagina and rolled onto his back, pulling a still shocked George into a tight hug in his left arm. “Have no fear little one, Grigore Lupu shall never leave you!” Breathing a little slower “Not after bonding with you!”

“Grigore that is an unusual name!” George’s breathing becoming equally slow “But whaaaa… “ soon both were asleep, George head laying in the crook of Grigore’s left armpit.

Timmy came into the picnic area where Julian, Dick and Anne were lying out on the blanket. Julian was the closest to Timmy as he approached the blanket. As soon as his snout came in contact with Julian’s arm, Timmy licked it so long and hard that Julian opened his eyes “Oh I say Timmy why aren’t you with George?”

Timmy quit licking him and turned to start back to where he left George and the strange creature with him. Julian was still half asleep when the idea of “Lassie” came into his head from some distant Time on his computer in the dorm “Say Timmy is George alright?”

Julian gets up, hunts for his clothes and follows George away from the other two “I hope George isn’t hurt, I’m not very good at first aid!”

To Be Continued

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
Re: Famous Five Sexual Animals
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 05:41:09 PM »
A great start and I have no doubt that you were able to take this innocent idea and corrupt it to the best of your ability.
The characters made me smile right from the start and I'm sure that as we progress there will be moments that make me outright laugh!
A good story and I'm looking forward to seeing how you progress this further with the supernatural.
Already a sex scene and quite a powerful one as well.
Merit has been delivered and I hope that this will get further attention as it deserves.

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 994
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 01:58:16 AM »
Well I have to say it did make me laugh in places, some of the innuendoes were priceless. The dog flap, the Romanian wearwolf, sibling biblical bonding and sex education of the FF from dirty magazines. It's got all the makings of a CHG romp which will destroy our innocent memories of our childhood books. Very perverted and can't wait to read more
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

SheerHose33
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 05:15:43 PM »
Excellent writing that really brings us together for a romp with the Famous Five.
You really made it feel authentic and true to the series in some strange way
You don’t just write fan fictions on the name alone you get right into them and really make it make it seem like an erotic fiction by a true fan
Anne being taken all sides, and Love the supernatural theme too with the beast. This will be one to remember and a merit earned as soon as I can xxxx

carhamgrater
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 06:44:51 PM »
Sorry for the delay been felling under the weather when it came to writing. Hoping for sunnier sky from now on

Part Two

Dick came too just after Julian and Timmy left his field of vision. Looking all around the only thing that Dick saw made his aptly named appendage rise- A naked Anne, lying on her back, her legs spread and her right hand already between them. “Oh why did she wake Julian or me instead of trying to relieve herself?”

The more Dick looked the more he noticed that Anne was still sleeping. “Well if Anne is dreaming them I might as well make her dreams come true!” Moving so he was above Anne on extended arms while lying between her legs.

Now to move this hand!” Picking it up and as gentle as possible  moving it to give a clear path to Anne’s vagina
“Now how did the instructions go in the big book Julian found?” Aligning himself “Oh that’s right, stick it in deep
until she cries out in pleasure.

Doing so made Anne’s eyes open in surprise, from her mouth came “OHHHHHHHHHHH!” But that didn’t deter Dick. Not even when Anne spoke up “Oh Dick I’m so sore down there can’t you wait until later?”

“Oh nonsense Anne girls don’t get sore down there!” Looking at her face as he continued thrusting fast and hard into her vagina. “Only whores get sore!’ Smiling at her “And you are definitely not a whore!” Then to make Anne feel more better about herself “You’re our little, now what is that word that I’ve heard others use, oh yes - you’re our little slut!”

Much like the first time Dick didn’t last long, give or take about twenty thrusts before cumming in Anne. “Oh I say not even a lashing of ginger beer makes me feel like cumming with you does!” Rolling off Anne and promptly going back to sleep while Anne lays there, with cum dripping out of her vagina, while silently crying herself back to slumber.

++++===================================================++++

Julian followed Timmy carefully through the twists and turns of the semi dense woods. What little moonlight managed to make its way through the foliage help a bit but not enough the Julian didn’t trip over a log. As he went down, Julian managed to spot a very exposed George lying on the ground, alone.

“Oh I say did you and George have a bit of a time together Timmy?” Getting back to his feet, quietly making his way closer, “I say George is everything alright?”  finally within a couple of yards “I say looks like someone had themselves a fun old time, eh Timmy my boy?”

Looking down at George “I say I’ve never seen George without some sort of clothing on before. I must say she’s a fit one isn’t she?” His cock growing like when he was with Anne. “Wonder if she would mind…?” being already naked Julian laid down between George’s spread legs and aligned himself. Now even Timmy sat to watch what was about to happen.

Julian didn’t  touch himself or George, just thrusted forward like Dick did to the sleeping Anne. Unbeknownst to Julian George reacted just like Anne did, shooting her eyes open wide and crying out “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” But unlike Anne, George balled her hands into fists and tried her best to strike Julian as he thrusted in and out of her.

“No I’ve only been with one male before, Julian. I’m not ready for another!”

“Oh nonsense George!’ Julian smiling down into her face “You’re doing smashing making me feel good!” Humping her a little faster.

++++==================================================++++

From a distance, reddening eyes watched the two mated. A beastial thought raged in what passed for it’s mind, “No she is my mate!”

Stalking quietly nearer the pair, closing within a few feet when the small dog that was with ‘his mate’ earlier. Just like before, the small canine sniffed the air and whined a couple of times before standing and rushing away in the opposite way.

Nearer the beast crept, a clawed hand extends and makes a swipe at the pair!

Julian was hooked on thrusting into George as he was thrusting into Anne “Oh I say I’ll have to Make dick aware of just how different it is with you George. I mean don’t get me wrong but Anne isn’t as closed as you seem to be!”

“Julian it’s wrong for a brother and sister to do this just like it’s wrong for cousins to do this, it’s in all the books at school!”

“Oh George, you have to admit that those books are wrong!” Tensing up, “I mean tell me that you’re not enjoying this like I am?”  Julian’s face screws up and just as he goes to relieve the pressure on him something rakes the back of his exposed neck. “OH I SAY THAT HURTS!”

++++=================================================++++

*No!, only I can breed my mate!* Swiping the extended clawed paw out catching the flesh of the pink male.
The quiet air is shattered with a growl from me. A scream from my mate and, “OH I SAY THAT HURTS!” Then the pink male rolls off my mate, onto his right side. Red streaks across his flesh form where my claws made contact with it.

Suddenly the pair shriek and try to scramble away from me. From somewhere in the woods what sounds like barking is heard. My mind screams *Flee!* so I do just that, loping away from the pair back towards where I came from!

Timmy ran from the approaching beast ,then stopped feeling a little braver. Standing his ground, bracing all four paws in he started barking.

A persistent sound penetrated Anne’s sleeping mind. Rolling over coming awake, she swore that the sound sounded a lot like Timmy barking a warning Looking around there was only a naked Dick lying beside her. Reaching over shaking his left shoulder.

“Oh come on now Anne you know I must rest before going again!”

“No Dick, it sounds like Timmy is barking somewhere near!” Quieting down as more barking can be heard then “OH I SAY THAT HURTS!”

“Oh I say that sounds a lot like Julian, and he’s hurt!” Dick stands up, naked and starts off in the direction of the barking. Turning back “Anne we don’t have time to couple once more Julian could be hurt!”

Dick turns back around and plunges into the woods, a naked Anne not that far behind. The pair being alert made their way towards the barking Timmy. Reaching him, Timmy quiets down and starts back towards where Julian and George was, Dick and Anne hot oh is tail.

Coming around a tree trunk that Timmy circled, Dick and Anne came out spotting a naked George bent over an equally naked Julian “Oh I say what are you two doing?”

A semi frantic George turns to the pair “I was here in the woods with Timmy when a large male like creature came out of nowhere and scared Timmy off!” Stopping to take a breath “It did unspeakable things to me and must have left after I passed out.”  George moved away from Julian who was now sitting up with crossed legs, stilling holding the back of his neck. Julian took over telling the story.

“I was awoken by Timmy licking my arm and came to see what was wrong and I found George laying on the ground naked like Anne does with you and me Dick” Anne blushed and Dick started to grin.

“Oh say did you…?”

“Oh yes Dick and I have to say you simply must try George for yourself!” Moving his hand away a bit before continuing “She’s so much different than Anne is!’

“Oh that sounds smashing but can you tell me why you’re sitting there bleeding Julian?”

“I really have no idea why, one minute I was with George like I was with Anne earlier tonight then I felt something on my neck then I cried out and I was off George bleeding from the back of my neck!”

“Oh I say that sounds very awful but tell me Julian did you complete your coupling with George?”

Now both Anne and George was blushing “Dick he’s my cousin, what he did is wrong!”

“Oh no it isn’t, Anne does it with me and Julian and we are brothers and sister!”. Moving to get a closer look at George “She even been with us at the same time, I say you must see her between us George, you might get some idea!”

“Dick that is just wrong

“So isn’t having a doggie door in your bedroom door George!”  Looking her up and down “Just think what Aunt Fanny would think if she knew the real reason why it’s there!”

“You wouldn’t dare Dick!”

“Well that all depends George on what you’ll do to make me keep that to myself!”

“Oh pardon me, but I do seem to be bleeding and I’m starting to feel funny inside!’ A solid ray of moonlight came through the foliage striking Julian on the chest. Right in front of Dick, Anne and George and a whining Timmy, Julian started to grown new patches pf hair on his chest and back

“Say Julian I think that puberty thing Miss Havershim was talking about had finally started for you!”
George and Anne just stared at Julian , noticing that his cock was growing right before their eyes “Oh Julian I don’t know if I can take that into me, you’re so much bigger than before!

A whine from Timmy then he dashed off to hide from a growling Julian. A flash and Julian was beside Anne, pushing her onto the dirt on her hands and knees

“Oh Julian Please I’m not ready for that again!”

Dick takes George around the shoulders and leads her away from Anne and Julian as Julian penetrates Anne from Behind like that man did to that blonde in the magazine they found on the train.

“Oh Julian, it feels like you’re going to tear me apart!’ Panting as Julian thrusted in and out of her vagina, like some kind of wild beast. His breath coming out just as quick and short as Anne’s did. “Oh Julian please slow down, you’re hurting me!”

++++================================================++++

As Julian continued with Anne, Dick led George away from the pair, almost running into a particularly large tree trunk.  As George became pressed hard onto the trunk, Dick stepped closer to her and moved her legs wide apart.

"No dick we simply must go back and help Anne with Julian!”

“And we will George just as soon as you and I come to an agreement on keeping Aunt Fanny in the dark!” Stepping closer leaning his body hard against George’s, aligning himself then thrusting in deep and fast “Oh I must say Julian was right you aren’t as loose as Anne seems to be!”

“No Dick, I’m not as willing as Anne seems to be!”

To Be Continued

SheerHose33
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 10:04:43 AM »
Wow this story just gets better and better
As it all, what an adventure.
The way they speak is so down to a tee that one could be forgiven in thinking Enid Blyton had a dark moment of madness.
Sexy scenes and a sexy story. When possible a merit xxx

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 994
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2021, 01:38:04 PM »
Oh Graham you are such a card.... you've nailed the speech and the tempo. To adapt what Jess said, it could be Enid on some weird hallucinogenics... this is creative and dark even for you  ;) >:D ;D
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

carhamgrater
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2021, 04:42:39 PM »
Thank you one and all for your comments. Please don't blame Miss Blyton for the words and actions written by this despicable writer and his abhorrent feeling towards niceness! As proven in the following...

Part Three

George  was holding the trunk of the tree in front of her, her left arm around the trunk, the right working a small branch back and forth trying her damndest to break off the branch. Dick held George tight by the hips pulling her back to meet his forward thrusts. “Oh yes! this is even better than having a lasher of ginger beer with supper!”

“No it isn’t Richard this is wrong!”

“Oh nonsense George!” beginning to pull her towards him faster “The magazines never said that this is wrong and we both know that the modern media wouldn’t publish anything that they could be sued over!” Dick’s breath coming faster as was George’s. “Now why don’t you be like Anne and tell me how much you like what we are doing!” Waiting for her reply then realizing what George called him “No George my name is Dick, only the headmistress at school calls me Richard!”

“I don’t like it, it’s wrong!” letting go if the branch and moving her right hand to her mound, fingering inside her mounted slit. “Oh what would Aunt Fanny say if she caught you doing this to me!

“Oh she would say that you should let Dick dick you more often!” Continuing as he felt himself tense up “Oh I do say that it seems that I’m about to make you George!”

Something inside George changed, she let go of the tree with her left hand and moved both of her hands backwards to Dick. Curving her hands around Dick’s sides, pulling him tighter to her rutting body “Oh yes Dick make me!” Then a moment of heat traversed inside George’s lions and her legs went rubbery and she collapsed to the grassy patch in front of the tree!

“Oh Dick, I say can we do that again before Aunt Fanny catches us and bans us from being together again?”

“Oh just try to stop me George!”

Meanwhile the beastly creature that swiped his clawed fingers along the back of Julian’s neck was watching  the action of the pair in the woods. Something like a feeling of pride invaded it’s animalistic instinct, fighting for dominance over the feeling of jealousy it had that another was trying to breed in his territory.

Jealousy won over pride as it stalked towards the rutting pair. In a flash it jumped on the back of the other hairy beast, making the pair crash into the ground and begin to roll locked together, in snarling combat. A protruding rock became the deciding factor when the beast rolled the younger beast into the rock a few times.

The young beast collapsed into a heap beside the rock and the older beast rose and bayed to the moon in the sky, in triumphant! Turning it’s beastial gaze onto the now moving blonde, it got onto it’s all fours and went after the blonde.

A pain in my privates left me as a snarling beast of a man crashed into Julian who was equally beastial. The pair rolled away from me and I was able to get my hands and knees. Scrambling I hear the snarls behind me then a bit of silence before a dreadful sound shatters the night.

I must have traversed a few feet but suddenly I feel larger clawed hands grabbing me by the legs, dragging me backwards.  I can feel hot breath on the flesh of my legs and rear end before I’m pulled up and l’m  painfully stretched in my privates. Oh God  I have never felt this full since I started letting males put their wang in my
privates. Not the Seventh year boy or Dick, it was a similar feeling when Julian recently took me in that hairy form but not the exact same.

“OH No I can feel my insides moving further apart from the other!” Who ever was entering me now did seem to care, stuffing his wang deeper as the microseconds passed. Oh how i wanted this to stop, and without thinking of how it would make me appear I called out “Oh please either empty into me or pull out and let me be!”
More savage thrusting in and out and my breath came out in short pants. I could feel my blood come to the skin of my chest above my breasts and to my cheeks. It had only ever felt like then when Julian and Dick kept me in an abandoned room most of an afternoon in school or when they could get me alone elsewhere!

Much like then I didn’t want to spend but the savage thrust were doing things that I have never experienced this fast and like a naughty girl in those picture magazines I came. But unlike other times this was more than once before I felt hot liquid traverse inside me. Hands left me and I collapsed down onto the grass, a warm sensation leaking from my privates, down the flesh of the inside of my thigh. More baying sounds, then a cold breeze settled over my warm flesh. At long last I was left alone and felt too tired to do anything but to curl up tight and nap!

Clouds came over the sky, blocking the moonlight  and the effects on Julian was astounding. The hair on his body receded, the bones of his form returned to normal and he was cold as the night breeze flowed over his heated flesh.  Movement caught the corner of his right eye but a thicket of woods blocked his vision as he turned his head to view what he thought he saw.

With his personality taking control of his form once more Julian felt something dry and rough on the side of his right cheek. As more sense came to him “T-t-t-t-t-i-i-i-i-i-i-m-m-m-y-y-y!”. Pushing the medium size dog away from him “What happened and where is everyone?”

Checking out his arms and legs in between patting the dog, Julian figured out that there were no broken bones so he tried to stand. On his third attempt he managed to stand up without falling over the darting form on Timmy, who was trying to lead Julian to Anne’s prostrated form further ahead of them on the path in the wood.

As they approached Anne, a powerful stench of sex met their nostrils. Timmy ran excitedly up to Anne and tried his best to lick Anne between her legs. Julian ran up and scooted Timmy away from Anne and took up the position the dog previously had. Just like Timmy, Julian started to gently tongue Anne’s sex. Unlike Timmy though Anne reached out and groggedly said “No I’m too sore for any more, please leave me alone!"

“Oh Anne what happened to you?” Moving to help Anne up. “I known you too take both Dick and myself all afternoon without complaining about doing so!”

Just then Sounds of twigs breaking and leaves rustling came, as George and Dick came into view, both looking disheveled and holding hands. Dick called out when he spotted Julian and Anne

“Oh I say it wasn’t just George and me who had an eye opening experience was it!” Stopping and reaching down to pat Timmy on the head “Say Timmy old boy now I know why you like to sleep in George’s room all night!” More patting then “You might have to share her with Julian and me some nights real soon!”

George looked at The state Julian and Anne was in. How disheveled they were and the bright red slashes on the back of Julian’s neck. Turning to Dick “I think we should get Julian and Anne back to Aunt Fanny’s. they look like they need a shower and a real bed to sleep in tonight!”

“Oh I say what a smashing idea George!” Moving to help Anne Through the woods

“No Dick, you help Julian while I see to Anne!”

“Oh you’ve just spoiled my fun George!” Leaving Anne’s side and going to help A naked Julian “Sorry old boy but I didn’t think to pack and bring along anything extra to where. Looks like you’ll have to ride back as the french says “sans clothes’” laughing at his joke.

As the four made their way back to their bikes, then got off to return home none of them noticed a pair of blue eyes watching them from a distance!

The clouds block the moonlight and I am once more returned to my peon self. As I scrounge around I find what looks like a knapsack filled with sets of extra clothes. Donning a pair of pants and a crew neck t-shirt I listen then watch the group of four kids I saw at the train depot ride off, back towards the village on their bikes, their little dog yapping happily at the back of them.

I don’t know why but the dark hair one seems familiar to me, something in my subconscious saying that she was mine! Well I’m pretty sure where they were getting off to, so I hurry to where I hid my bicycle to follow them at a distance.

Still as I had then in my view there was something shocking about one lad, a trace of red that seemed familiar to me.  The more I wonder about it and her the more I knew that I had to talk with both of them before the next full moon.

I have no idea how many kilometers we covered before I saw them turn off  and go through a wooden gate that read Kirrin Cottage. Good now that I had traced them back to their temporary home, all I had to do was figure out how to get the pair I needed to talk to alone.

Aunty Fanny was delighted to have the four children and Timmy back to share her home with once more. As an obedient aunt would, she listened to each story the children told her. The only time she became concerned was when George told her about the back of Julain’s neck, conveniently skipping the details that he happened to be fucking her at the time when it happened.

Actually she skipped over the story of the boys forcing Anne to sexually service them and how she herself was raped by a beast in the woods!. As expected Aunt Fanny got out the first aid kit containing mercurial and plasters. Even though the marks were covered in scabbed blood Julian winced every time Aunt Fanny applied a cotton swab covered in the liquid.

After she was done and everyone had time in the hot water they all settled into their rooms for the rest of the evening!

++++=======================================================++++

I watch the lights go out and I can’t wait to try to climb the ivy covered walls to the room where I think the dark hair resides. I count under my breath a thirty count giving myself plenty of time to make sure the person in the room is drifting off to sleep. As I started up, making it half way up my nemesis came back out, the full moon, shining light on me and triggering my change.

As my hands make the window sill, I can just make out the form in the bed covered in a blanket. Smashing the glass in the beast goes. The one in the bed was faking being asleep, no instead their hands were down between their legs, the scent they were giving off enticed the beast.

Snarling like in the forest, the beast man lunged for the figure on the bed, knocking her matronly figure out from under the blanket and off the bed! As quick as possible The person ran for the doorway, just making it as someone ran from further up the hall knocking them both to the floor.

George was settled in her bed like she had become accustomed since becoming sexually active, naked except for a washcloth that she rested upon. Much like usual Timmy was at the foot of George’s bed, patiently waiting for the signal from George to get up on the bed with her.

Tonight wasn’t a usual night. Just after Timmy made his way through the doggie door, Dick agilely worked himself through the dog door, surprising George who happened to notice weird movement coming from the doggie door. Making it completely inside Dick stood clad only in a pair of white briefs “ Time to reacquaint each other with the other George!”

Julian was feeling rather randy and it didn’t help that Anne was just across the wall from him. A hole that Julian bored at waist height didn’t help the newly horny Julian any. With his right eyes glued to the hole Julian had a decent view of an unsuspecting Anne undressing and walking around nude in her room.

Julian cock was already hardening when the bean of moonlight came through the slit in the curtains and hit him on the back. All thoughts disappeared as the animal instinct overpowered his thought reasoning. Suddenly bone lengthened , nails turned into claws as what was one Julian became a beast man once more.

A swipe of it’s right paw broke through the wall like it was papier mache. As the beast man emerged from the plaster dust, Anne screamed and ran from the room. In The chaos that ensued saw Anne run into another person being chased by a beast like man form.

Suddenly as the other beast men came racing towards the pair now on the floor another one emerged knocking into the other. Both sprawling flat on the floor, Then in a quick recovery, each beast man grabbed a female leg and pulled the intended victim towards them.

Then as one each person was pulled up on the hands and knees and was stuffed with a cock. Anne suppressed a scram unlike the other person “Oh my I’m not that kind of woman!”

That was when Anne cried out “Oh Aunt Fanny, not you too!

To Be Continued

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2021, 09:40:56 AM »
Further continuing one of the most unique and interesting stories you've ever conceived.
I don't know what gets me more the dry humour or the sex scenes but they both make me smile!!
A wonderful chapter that makes reading a joy and we have to love the characters.
Really enjoying this and such good work so please take a merit from the pile and add it to your collection.

SheerHose33
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2021, 03:19:14 PM »
Humor indeed and it just gets more and more depraved
Really love the element of sexual horror you’ve intertwined into a tongue in cheek story. Far more than fan fiction it just works so well
The tonguing of Anne was beast like and not just by Timmy!
Merit  awarded indeed for this

carhamgrater
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2021, 06:16:51 PM »
So glad you both love what I'm trying to achieve here. Going to start the wrap up of there little escapede!

Part Four

“Oh Anne dear, I have never felt such sensations like these before!” a pair of hairy paw-like hands  holding her tight around both hips joints. “Not even your Uncle Quentin ever made me feel so naughty like this one is!” Her breath coming out in pants along with small squeals of pleasure and pain!

“Oh no Aunt Fanny!, this is so wrong!” her own voice coming in equal vocalizations between pants and vocal sounds. Unlike Aunt Fanny the paw-like hands holding her in place were separated, one wrapped it’s way around her abdomen, the other pawed her young jiggling breasts. A hot breath was felt over the nape of her neck, heard in
her right ear.

Whether Anne wanted to admit it or not, she was sexually excited like never before. Julian and Dick had learnt over time how to turn her on enough that when they finished , she could finger herself or with the help of a wide carrot, she could bring herself to climax. But whoever or more importantly whatever was having sex with her now was driving into her so hard that Anne swore to herself that she was going to cum like she had never before.

Almost as one both Anne and Aunt Fanny cried out “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Both cumming like a faucet that had been turned on full blast. Yet whatever had then kept thrusting away at them, making animalistic grunts in time with their thrusts. Before long both females were brought to another climax. Yet still the thrusters were not done with their female.

A naked Dick once more had an equally naked George pinned under him. This time on a mattress “Oh George, I can believe that we have never done this before today!” Aligning his hardened cock to her moistened opening, about to sink into it when a crashing sound reverberated through the house.

“I say what was that?” Forgetting what he was about to do Dick climbed up and went to the door. Opening it in one swift movement, peaking his head around the door and the frame “Oh my George, something is mounting Anne and Aunt Fanny!”

Still naked George came over and peaked under the arms of Dick. “Why is Anne letting herself be mounted by the being who mounted me in the woods?”

“Why George, here I thought Timmy was the first one to mount you?”

"Oh he was the first non human but the one mounting Anne was my first beast man!” Pulling back in “But if he is mounting Anne, then who is mounting Mother?”

Dick pulled his head back inside and closed the door. “Say what a good question George!” Looking all around the room, “And hey where is Timmy while they are mounting them?”

“Oh I know that Timmy fled when that beast man had his way with me, so maybe he’s hiding once more.” Moving to find her robe “I know when the moonlight went down that the beast man ran from me, so if we hide the moonlight maybe they both will flee!” Moving to the small wardrobe. Ducking her head inside before reaching in to lift out a two thick wool blanket and handing one to Dick. “If we block the light coming in from the window, maybe those beastly men will leave!”

Tossing one blanket to Dick, George went to the door, opening it and making a beeline to the window at the opposite end of the hallway. Dick was close behind George, his eyes glued to her naked derriere!. Both made the window and covered the bare window with the blankets, cutting all light from coming in.

Both beast men transformed back into human shape and the reaction of the two naked cousins in the hallway was certainly different “Why Julian, I know the magazines made it appear that a nephew and his aunt could have sex but really Julian she’s older than you!”

“ANNE HOW COULD YOU!” Running up to the freshly fucked girl, now exhausted and sprawling all out on the floor “HE WAS MY FIRST LOVER!” Turning around and running back the way she came “I SIMPLY HATE YOU YOU SELFISH GIT!

The lack of moonlight instantly caused Julian to revert back to his normal shape! Looking around, Julian couldn’t understand why he was in the hallway, naked, just behind aunt. George was shouting at an equally naked George as a hairy naked man ran to the head of the stairs and took them three at a time down to get away from here.

“I say Julian old boy” Dick extending his left hand to him, “First Anne now Aunt Fanny, definitely will have to introduce you to George as soon as possible!”  Clasping his hand Julian, pulling him up to his full height only to have Dick lean in close “Tell me was she as good as Anne is?” Getting a wink at his insinuations.

“I have no idea what you are talking about Dick?” Looking at him then at the two naked females in the hallway on the floor “Oh dick were you and Anne…?”

Both looked at Anne, on her stomach, her opening wetter and wider than either of them have ever managed to make it before.  Julian moved his eyes to Aunt Fanny’s opening which was wet and wide as well “Oh my how did that happen?” Looking back to Dick “I’m very positive that I’m not that big!”

“I don’t know what to tell you Julian, when I came out there were two beastly looking men using them. George and I covered the window and suddenly the beast men were gone and there was an odd looking fellow behind Anne and you were equally odd looking behind Aunt Fanny!”

“But the magazines we found and have read didn’t say anything about this happening!”

“No they didn’t” Moving closer to Aunt Fanny “Say for an old girl she’s still has something to use doesn’t she!”

Looking back to Julian, “Help me get them both to a bed and we’ll go talk to George about what is going on!”
Ten minutes later both females were in a bed covered, with the lights off. Julian was waiting in the hallway while Dick copped a feel of Anne’s and Aunt Fanny breasts. “Damn will have to try her out if she’ll let me!”

Dick and Julian entered George’s room just in time to see George searching her book shelf and taking down a book.
Sitting down on her bed, still naked. “There was something familiar about the shape of the beast man on Anne!” Opening the book on her lap, turning to the index and moving the required pages until she looked up at them both “Aha!, Just as I thought, a were man from the dark reaches of the continent!”

Both of the guys came over to her sitting one on each side of her “You don’t say George, but where would such a creature come from?”

With her head back in the book “Well it says here most probably from Romania of the dark regions of the south of the country to be exact!” Looking up surprised as a cold hand touched her right breast “Oh can’t you keep that under control Dick?” Soon her left breast was also grasped “Oh not you too Julian?”

“Oh no George I wanted your attention but didn’t want to disturb your reading!” Letting go of her breast. “Does it say anything about what a were man would do to cause a second were man?”

Reading more after slapping the other hand on her breast “It says here if a were man bite or scratches a person then in the full light of the moon then said person would turn into a were man also!” Closing the book, “Say Julian weren’t you scratched by something early tonight?”

Julian feeling the back of his neck then parting the hair there. Dick and George gasped but for different reasons Dick at the sight of red marks on his friend’s neck, George from Dick’s hand cupping her sex opening  as a middle finger entered her.

“Oh Julian that would explain why you were mounting Aunt Fanny in the hallway, you’ve been made a horny beast man!” Moving his hand off George “And look we just happen to have the one female that you haven’t mounted in this house on a bed!” Taking George by the shoulders and turning her into the middle of the mattress after swatting the book out of her hand.

While we think of a way to capture the were man, why don’t you finish off the females in Kirrin Cottage!”

“Real Dick is this really a good time to do that, What if I change into were man again?"

“What of it, George likes it with beasts!” Replacing his hand on George’s sex, “First Timmy them a were man and if you howl while doing it- YOU!” Dick winks at Julian once again while George finally speaks up!

“Now Julian, think about it, you have Anne and now apparently mother, why would you want someone as inexperienced as me?”

Dick answers her “Why cause at one point we all are inexperienced!”  moving George’s legs wider “By doing everyone you can is how you get experience and My boy Julian likes it as much as he likes you!

“But he has already had me tonight!”

“Really do tell!”

To Be Concluded

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 994
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2021, 05:10:37 PM »
You do really tell a depraved yarn and destroy all our youthful sensibilities as you go. I love the creative way you've played this, pushing the envelope, keeping the inane banter of the original, adding depravity and the foil of Aunt Fanny is wonderful

I'm fascinated as the where you take this without the famous 5 all becoming werewolves or some such. Surely we need to leave them for another innocent adventure after all this debauchery

SheerHose33
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2021, 01:53:02 PM »
Truly wrong but equally brilliant. Loved the in house talk that only fans of the books will get and the tale is so depraved
The werewolf aspect was a great Avenue to proceed down and I can only wonder where you’ll take this.
More lashings of strawberry jam please.
Merit of course xxx

carhamgrater
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2021, 06:07:51 PM »
Well I'm hoping that everyone finds that conclusion to the tale a proper ending for such a story. I just had to make it seem that this was an actual adventure for the five so I included the title of the next adventure. Who knows maybe it will get written, just think of  what would await them in the destination chosen!

Part Five

“Please Dick , I am so ashamed that I was taken by Julian and was horrified when something came behind us and whipped something over the nape of Julian’s neck!”

“Oh so you know that Julian changes when he’s with a girl do you George?” Dick makes both George and Julian blush in shame. “ So tell me what do you both think will be better  for you both, pre-beast or post beast?!”

Neither could look to the other or to Dick, George decided not to give that a response, instead she pointed into a book she had in her lap “It says here that a beast man usually comes from a nether region in Romania!” Looking up to the two naked guys in her room “Now who do we know that comes from Romania?”

All three gave that a thought before as one “The baggage man from the railway depot!” Dick and Julian were appalled, whereas George had conflicting thoughts about the man in question. Just as George was going to say something a scream from further in the house stopped her

“OHPLEASEHAVEN’TYOUUSEDMEENOUGH?

As one, all three shouted “AUNT FANNY!” and raced to the door. In a flash they were outside the open bedroom door where they previously left Anne and Aunt Fanny in separate beds. Looking in all three were in a bit of shock as Timmy had his snout buried into Aunt Fanny’s crotch. Even from where the three stood it was clear that Timmy was lapping Aunt Fanny’s women’s part.

“Oh looks like you have been passed over George, in favor of Aunt’s fanny!” Dick thought himself so funny, but the looks on George’s and Julian’s faces told how they felt about what he said out loud.

“Now see here Timmy, that isn’t appropriate!” With that Timmy stops and looks up and slowly creeps away from Aunt Fanny, out into the hallway  with his tail between his rear legs.

“Oh Aunt Fanny I have no idea where Timmy got such an idea into his head!” George moved closer to recover Aunt Fanny. “I’ll make sure Timmy knows just how wrong it was to do that to you!” With that George turned and made her way out, making sure to slap Julian and Dick as both had their eyes on the covered forms of the girls left inside the bedroom.

“Now is not the time to perv on your Aunt or her niece!” After hitting the pair, George grabs the closest ear of Julian and Dick, effectively dragging them behind her. “It’s time we figure out how to deal with what is going on before Aunt Fanny gets deeper involved!”

“Hey what about Anne, she has already been claimed by Julian and me plus this Romanian, just like you have, George!” That made George pull their lobes harder.

By the bedroom door, George  finally lets go of their lobes “Get in there and go through the books, looking for ways to change what is going on.” Both Dick and Julian rubbered their lobes and silently entered George’s bedroom. No sooner inside than all three had their noses buried in a book looking for a solution.

Julian looked up and started “Hey it says here that if a Romanian ate at least one Mititei, a type of Romanian sausage, that the curse of lycanthropy will be placed in remission as long as the sausage is consumed daily!

“Oh I say isn’t that wonderful as long as a sausage is eaten a day then the werebeast shall be controlled! Dick looking at Julian and winking at George before placing his foot once more into his mouth “Oh I bet I know of at least two who will be eating sausage daily from now on!” They way the other two looked at Dick made him defend his comment “What?, how are  the Romanian and Julian going to keep the beast within them under control?”

“Oh grow up Dick!” George getting up and moving beside Julian “Does it say how to make this Mititei?”

“No but I’ll bet if we go to the local library we should be able to find out!”

“What an idea Julian, we’ll go first thing when it opens after the sun comes up!” With that both boys go to their room, George closes her door, only to have Timmy come through the dog flap like usual. The rest of the night was uneventful.

************************************************************************************************

Sometime before the sun rose, both Anne and Aunt Fanny returned to their own rooms. A little after seven Am, all were up and in the kitchen sitting down to a breakfast of porridge, toast and lashing of ginger beer. As all were eating George took it upon herself to bring up today’s plan.

“Aunt Fanny would you object if we went into town to the library. I need to find a recipe for Mititei!”

“Oh George, I say that sounds lovely!” Finishing her first cup of tea “Will you be going to the market to get the ingredients needed to make this Mitten?”

“Not Mitten Aunt Fanny but Mititei, it’s a Romanian sausage that is said to be better than our English bangers!” One look and a lick under the table from George made Dick keep quiet.  Timmy was racing around in circles as Julian, Dick and George ready their packs, only a confused Anne remained sitting at the table, finally she couldn’t keep her inquiry to herself anymore.

“Oh!, I say what is the sudden interest in Romanian sausage?”

Of course Dick couldn’t hold his mouth “Oh trust me Anne you’ll be eating lots of sausage before long!” Once more George replies with a physical action, a right hand to the back of Dick’s head!

“Trust me Anne, we’ll tell you why we are going to the library and market. Just get ready to go please!”  George passed a backpack to Anne, then as one all four go out to their bicycles and begin their journey to town, Timmy trotting at the heels of Anne and George.

Along the way, the three fill Anne in on what they had learnt, making direct mention of the Mititei or Micci as it was also known as. Finally George gave the real reason why they were going to the library “The book claims that anyone suffering Lycanthorphy  can control the urge of the beast within by eating one sausage daily so that is what we plan to feed Julian and  the Romanian porter.

Anne seemed pleased with that and got a little excited, pedaling faster than the rest. As all made the library, Anne led them inside, actually finding a recipe  that was both cheap and easy to make. After writing down all the ingredients and instructions Anne rushed out of the library. Getting to her bike first, she was almost two building away before the other three caught up to her.

“Oh do try to keep up, this is very important to be wasting time on!” Like a female possessed Anne sped off as fast as her legs would pump the pedals!. Pulling into the lot with the open air market. Anne had the main ingredients before The rest locked their bicycles to the side of a stall.  Like shopping was what Anne lived for she tore through the market getting everything. Not even Dick making suggestive comments made Anne slow down.

The only time that Anne didn’t lead the others was when it came time to start back for home. As one they left the market, only stopping once when they came up on a lone figure walking towards them. The person was in torn clothing and bare feet.

“Buna ziua and how are you today children?”

Dick and Julian took up a frontal position, as if trying to protect Anne and George from the person in front of them. The only one who didn’t seem worried by the person was George who it could be said had a certain sparkle in her eyes when looking at the person.

George introduced everyone, “Hello sir, Don’t mind Dick And Julian, they are protective of Anne and me!” Indicating to whom she was talking about by motioning with her right hand “I’m George and whom would you be sir?”

“Oh, I’m  Florin Ardeal at your service!”  Moving closer and taking George by the left hand and bringing it to his mouth, kissing it gently, breaking it off when Julian and Dick cleared their throats. “A thousand pardons kind sirs, but I feel I have done something to offend you?”

Julian was shocked at that “Nothing that Mititei won’t prevent!”

“Mititei? I’m sure you children have it wrong if you are thinking of using that to help you!” Ardeal looked at each “I can assure you how you English say it, ‘that is an old spouse tale from my homeland!” Taking a step back from them before continuing “If you want to stop an attack from a vârcolac, you have to make the vârcolac an offer he can’t resist!”

As one all four gasp at that only George was able to comprehend what Florian claimed “So to stop any further attacks on us by a varcolac as you called it then we have to give it something it can get itself?”

“That is correct dragă fată”

Dick took offense to that “Oh what, taking George’s virginity was good enough for a foreigner like you?”

Now it was Florian’s turn to appear appalled. “I assure you sir that if such a thing happened then I would be locked as a human forever as long as I never had another close to her!” That made Anne gasp aloud, Florian turned his full attention to her, “Say it isn’t so dragă fată!”

Breaking into tears “I’m afraid so, last night in our home when you caught me in the hallway and had your way with me before you were scared off!”

“By chance did I have a bushy tail?”

All thought about what was asked, as one they replied “NO!”

“Then you are all safe for I wasn’t in full beast personalitate!

That was when Julian spoke up “Are you sure because you cut the back of my nape, drawing blood!”

“Bun domn, are your cuts still open?”

Julian turns his back to the man and lifts his hair up, showing red gouges but no blood or puss

“Ah they are closed so as long as you stay in England you are safe, for the air here is so polluted that full moonlight gets, how do you say it watered down!”

“So I’m not going to turn into a werewolf again?”

"Not unless you have bitten someone!"

“Lowering his head Julian admits to everyone present “No I fuck, I had relations with my Aunt!”

Florin looked at Julian like he was surprised “What hasn’t everyone had relations with a member of one’s family?”  Stepping closer to Julian, clapping him on the back “It’s a tradition where I come from, for the nights are long, cold and lonely in the winter months!”

A giant sigh of relief came from all four of them, Timmy started to race around them, all excited. All hugged each other, Dick using the chance to grope Anne and George, before getting slapped by George

As everything sank in Anne Spoke up “Oh and we went to all the bother to get a recipe and the ingredients to make Mititei, what are we going to do with all this now?”

Florin looked at Anne “If I may suggest…!”

***********************************************************************************************

The four and Florin were sequestered in the kitchen the entire day making Mititei. Aunt Fanny was surprised when the five of them served a traditional Romanian meal of Mititei with peppers and a small grained pasta. Aunt Fanny was so Impressed that she served pitchers of ginger beer to all.

Sometime during the meal, Florin raised his eyebrows in shock. Looking across the wooden table, he couldn’t believe that Aunt Fanny was smiling and pursing her lips whenever he would look in her direction. Apparently under the table Aunt Fanny was playing “footsies” with Florin who found himself responding in kind.

As the time flew, all turned in for bed. Aunt Fanny suggested that Florin stay the night in the room saved for Uncle Quentin when he was home.  Sometime during the night, the pair became one which was drowned out by muffled cries from George’s room. Anne wasn’t as lucky as George or Aunt Fanny, Once more she was on her hands and knees serving Dick and Julian front and back.

Unlike other times Dick got out a book he borrowed from the library in town and had the three of them carry out in modern times what was described in the book as a double penetration. The screams from Anne’s room almost had others investigating what was going on! Well into the night the the two boys made Anne participate in scene they read out from “The Story Of O”

Join us next time for "The Famous Five In Amsterdam!"

SheerHose33
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2021, 02:53:14 PM »
Really enjoyed it Graham. It was fun, hot, ridiculously true the source material.
Romanian sausage indeed. Lol that was great and would the famous five go for that beastly foreign food?
Some great writing and a well deserved merit.
Can’t wait for Amsterdam xxx