Author Topic: First Raping  (Read 4862 times)

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
First Raping
« on: June 21, 2021, 04:24:52 AM »
Disclaimer: the characters and events depicted in this work are fictional. The author does not condone or promote any unlawful activity such as is depicted in the story. By continuing to read this work you acknowledge that you are an adult who wishes to read works of fantasy and fiction for the purpose only of fantasy.  All the characters in this story are adults.  They may play different ages for the fictional character that they are depicting but they remain at all times adults.

The ceremony of first raping was a long and treasured tradition in the rural town, as in towns and villages all over the nation. After the climate wars, and the collapse in population, society had devolved into smaller rural communities which were self sustaining. Fertility, of the soil, animals and the people as well were the most important things in peoples lives. The old religions were replaced by a cult of fertility that developed complex sex rituals in order to ensure fertility. The rape of women by men was strongly encouraged. Boys were raised to desire rape and girls were raised to accept and even enjoy rape. It was believed that though rape the dark gods would be appeased and the balance between good and evil would be maintained.

Girls were welcomed into womanhood on their tenth birthday. On that day they were ritually raped by their father and their mother in the ceremony of first raping. After that they could be raped by any sexually mature male in the community until they got pregnant. Usually this meant that the new young women could be raped for two to  four years before getting pregnant. Once pregnant the females would marry the father of their child no matter how many wives that man already had. In this way the most potent men gained the most wives.

Boys were initiated to manhood by their mothers. They would be masturbated daily from age six and once they reached puberty they were welcomed as adult males ready to rape.

In the center of each town and village stood a stone Saint Andrews cross, flat against the ground but slightly raised in the middle. This was the rape cross, when girls would be brought on their tenth birthday for the ceremony of first raping. In preparation for the event the girl would be shown rape images by her mother for many weeks prior to her birthday and masturbated by her mother. The father was required to abstain from any sexual activity for a full week before the ceremony to ensure that he carried a full load of cum.

Astrid Sorensen was celebrating her tenth birthday. The whole town had turned out to watch her rape, as Astrid was the mirror image of her mother Helga, who was renowned as the most beautiful woman in the town. She had flowing long blonde hair and a perfect figure. Most of the men in the town had enjoyed raping her at some time and now they were eager to begin raping her beautiful daughter Astrid. Helga had been made pregnant by her husband Oscar at age thirteen but they had no other children. At twenty three Helga was at the peak of her beauty and sexual power. Helga was full of lust and was rumoured to be a witch. She could often be seen rutting with random men in doorways and side alleys. She had made it known that she was looking forward to raping Astrid with her husband Oscar. And now, finally the great day had arrived.

Astrid was led through the crowds of cheering people to the town square where the rape cross lay. Astrid was wearing a simple white cotton shift symbolising purity. Her mother Helga wore a black gown, symbolising evil. Oscar wore a white gown symbolising good. Normally the mother would wear white but Helga was determined to represent the power of evil for this event. Her choice excited the watching crowd even more. When they reached the rape cross Oscar and Helga lay Astrid on it and bound her wrists and ankles to bronze rings on each end of the cross.

Helga and Oscar then removed their gowns. The town priest and priestess dressed in golden robes came to them. The priest rubbed a powerful aphrodisiac into Helga’s shaven pussy. It was made from the semen of each man in the village. Helga raised her arms above her head in exultation as the townsfolk cheered. Then Helga stepped over Astrid’s head and lowered her pussy onto her daughter’s face, beginning to grind it forcefully. “Come Oscar rape our daughter!” Called Helga. The crowd cheered.

The priestess rubbed a lubricant all over Oscar’s cock. It was made from the vaginal mucus of each woman in the town. Oscar was now hard and began driving his cock into his daughter, as the watching crowd chanted praises to the gods of good and evil. With a roar Oscar drove hard into Astrid’s vagina, causing her to scream in pain and terror. The crowd roared in delight. Astrid had been given a delayed action aphrodisiac but first she must savour the pain of rape. Oscar began pounding into Astrid now as Helga ground her pussy into the girl’s face. Husband and wife worked together, staring in lust into each other’s eyes. Astrid’s body shuddered under the impact of the assault as the watching crowd cheered and stamped in approval.

It took a long time. Helga, the slut that she was came many times, shrieking in ecstasy. Oscar took longer but when he came he came in a rush, shooting his seed deeply into his daughter. The aphrodisiac was retaking effect now and Astrid came also, bucking and shuddering in her bondage. The ceremony of first raping had reached its climax!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 04:35:26 PM by amandablonde »
accomplice of evil

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
Re: First Raping
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 04:25:45 AM »
After Helga and Oscar had both cum in and over Astrid they withdrew and stood to one side.  The priest and priestess raised their arms in adulation and led the crowd in chanting: "Welcome! Welcome! Welcome to our community.  Welcome as a woman in our eyes, ready for rape! May the seed that in planted in you in the coming years be fertile and in the gods' good time, may you be made a mother for the next generation! All Hail to the god of evil Diablos and the god of good Lacivia!

There was much applause after that, and the priest and priestess brought forward the ten men who had been chosen to gang rape Astrid in celebration of her deflowering.  The ten men advanced eagerly, naked already and stroking their cocks.  The priestess blessed each one with a kiss and a touch of her gloved hand.  Astrid was under the spell of the aphrodisiac now and squirmed on the cross, as much as her bonds would allow, arching her back and squirming her butt. In a guttural voice she implored the lucky ten to rape her hard and deep.  In a flash the men were upon her, taking advantage of all of her holes as the priest and priestess raised their arms once again in praise of the gods and the crowd cheered.  Oscar and Helga watched eagerly, she stroking her husband's cock and he rubbing her clit.  In fifteen minutes Astrid was a cum splattered mess.  Her parents were then permitted to unshackle her and to take her home to be cleaned up.  From tomorrow any man or post pubescent boy call call upon her at home or out to rape her as he pleased.  There would be no shortage of males to take advantage of their privilege.

The priest and priestess then announced that they would lead a fertility orgy in the old down church, now the town Temple of Fertility and Lust. The first raping of a child was considered an auspicious day to become fertile and pregnant. The priest and priestess would have sex with any fifteen year olds who were not yet pregnant or who had not yet fathered a child.  It was considered a great sorrow to remain childless after the age of fifteen and so the priest and priestess, as they fucked each teen boy and girl on the temple altars, would call upon the gods to render the teens fertile and future parents.

There were two marble altars in the temple, standing side by side.  Behind one stood a statue of the god of evil Diablos, in the act of raping a female child.  In front of the other altar stood a statue of the god of good Lacivia.  She was shown pregnant and offering a naked female child to be raped. The walls of the temple were hung with tapestries, each depicting the rape of a female child by the god Diablos or the goddess Lacivia being gang raped by young boys.

The priest called the first female teen to the altar of evil and bound her face up upon it.  Then he tore off her simple robe, pulled his own aside  and with a growl her plunged his huge cock into the girl, who gasped in pleasure.  The priest fucked the girl furiously until he came, shooting his semen deeply inside her.

The priestess allowed her robe to drop to the floor before laying down on the altar of good and spreading her legs.  The first teen boy approached her and she welcomed him inside her, pushing back against his thrusts and hugging him to her, whispering encouragement in his ear.  The boy arched his back and came in a gush of cum, which was captured in a silver bowl.  The priestess blessed the semen and drank it, thanking the gods for the gift of cum.

This scene was repeated twelve times before the priest and priestess made way for the congregation of teen boys to gang rape the remaining fifteen year old girls on the altars.  Cheers and chanting filled the temple as each girl was dragged onto the altar of evil or good and gang raped by the boys.  With the help of the gods, there would be numerous pregnancies resulting from this holy day.
accomplice of evil

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
Re: First Raping
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 04:27:09 AM »
The following day Helga took Astrid out for a walk to the markets to buy some groceries and to chat with the townsfolk.  Astrid was the center of attention following the first raping ceremony of the previous day and both mother and daughter were beaming with pride.  They chatted happily with friends and neighbours at the markets.

Their chatter was, however, interrupted by a tall sinister presence in the form of Chester Coltman, the richest man in the community and the man with the reputation of being the most potent of all the males in town.  He had seven wives, four of them still in their teens, as well as dozens of concubines who he had purchased legally from their parents while still pre teens.  He was known to have six children and suspected of having many more.  Sometimes it was hard to tell because when a girl gets fucked by many men in a day parentage can be a matter of conjecture.

The group of townsfolk fell silent as Chester entered the circle of people around Helga and Astrid.  This was partly out of respect for the leading town citizen and partly out of fear.  Chester was not someone you wanted to cross.  He walked up to Helga and kissed her full on the lips, his rough calloused hands kneading her ass cheeks.  Chester had raped Helga many times and she was honoured to attract his attention, but she was disappointed that she had not fallen pregnant to him.  Once married a woman could bear children to other males after rape and though she remained married to her husband she earned status and respect by bearing children to other men.

Chester's tongue probed Helga's mouth and she responded, thrusting her hips into his groin.  Helga could feel his hard cock through his burlap pants. Helga whispered into his ear: "we missed you at the ceremony yesterday my lord."

"I arrived late.  I had some urgent business to attend to. I would have expected to be the first of the ten chosen to rape little Astrid but, you know Helga sometimes business has to take priority over affairs of the heart."  His hands moved to Helga's full breasts, kneading them roughly.  Helga drew in her breath, suddenly aroused.

"Will you fuck me my lord?"

"Later, Helga, later. Come to my house this evening after dinner.  I am having an orgy. You can have your fill of cock then.  I know how much you love it you filthy whore!"

Helga smiled to herself.  She was addicted to cock it was true, even though Chester's words were impolite.

"Yes my lord you speak truly.  Of course I will be there."

"Good.  Right now I want to rape your daughter Astrid.  She is such a pretty little thing isn't she.  I bet after I rape her she will crave my cock as much as you Helga.  Now, hold her for me."

The circle of townsfolk withdrew two paces respectfully to make room for Chester to rape the child.  No one turned away, however.  Everyone wanted to see this spontaneous act of rape, the first of Astrid's post ceremony womanhood.

Helga bowed in respect to Chester and undressed her daughter, leaving her clothing on a fruit stall table.  Then she hefted Astrid onto her hips, and splayed her legs wide open, showing the child's somewhat swollen bald cunt, which must still be sore after the rapes of the previous day.

Chester looked appreciatively at Astrid, and probed her cunt with his fingers.  Astrid squirmed and whimpered, but Helga held her tightly.  Chester snapped his fingers and a young teen in the crowd responded, moving forward, dropping at Chester's feet and worshipping his cock which he had taken out of his pants.  The teen used her hands and mouth on Chester's cock, and soon it was hard and throbbing.  He snapped his hands again and the teen crawled out of the way as Chester advanced on Astrid, held open for him by Helga.

There were no preliminaries.  Chester gave a low growl of pleasure as he drove his cock suddenly into Astrid, roughly forcing it all the way in.  Astrid gave a shriek of pain but her cunt gave way, tightly massaging Chester's invading cock.  Chester put his hands on Astrid's hips for purchase and rammed into her harder and faster.  He leaned forward into child and mother, and resumed roughly kissing Helga as he raped her daughter.  Helga responded, moaning in lust as she pushed her own hips forward, forcing her daughter deeper onto Chester's cock.  His growls of pleasure became louder and soon he was ramming into Astrid's abused pussy like a piston, driving himself and mother and daughter to a three way orgasm.  That climax came in a rush.  Chester came first, shooting his load into Astrid until his semen dribbled out of her cunt and down her legs.  Astrid came next, her young pussy spasming around Chester's cock, just as her mother had taught her to do.  Then it was Helga's turn, her hips bucking wildly to Chester's and her tongue lashing his as she bit his ear: "AAAAAGGGGGHHHH FUCK YEEEESSS RAPE MY DAUGHTER MY LORD, OH FUCK YEEEES THANK YOU MY LORD!!!!"

Chester pulled out after a few moments, putting away his cock and buttoning up his pants.  He looked satisfied and acknowledged with a trifling wave of his hand the polite applause of the onlookers. He then caressed Helga's cheek.

"You are a good woman Helga, and you have brought up young Astrid very well.  I can see that already she takes after her mother."

Chester patted Astrid on the head as Helga dressed her once again.

"You are a good girl Astrid.  Your mother and father should be very proud of you.  Well done.  Make full use of the years of carefree sex you have available to you.  Motherhood will come soon enough."

Astrid nodded understanding.  Chester turned once more to Helga before leaving: "Bring Astrid to the orgy, but leave your husband at home.  I think that you will enjoy yourself more that way."  Astrid smiled broadly and waved Chester goodbye. Perhaps, just perhaps, she could arrange a situation where she could become widowed and marry Chester.  Having only one child was a shame and Helga figured that Chester was her best option to getting pregnant again.
accomplice of evil