Author Topic: Falcon & Winter Soldier  (Read 837 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Falcon & Winter Soldier
« on: April 12, 2021, 08:43:03 PM »
Okay so just watched the first few episodes of the Falcon show and all of Wandavision. HOLY BALLS I feel like I need to go back and watch like all the original marvel movies now!
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
Re: Falcon & Winter Soldier
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 10:43:31 PM »
Okay so just watched the first few episodes of the Falcon show and all of Wandavision. HOLY BALLS I feel like I need to go back and watch like all the original marvel movies now!
Good thing the whole lot's available on Disney+ as well.

Plus I'm getting the HOLY SHITBALLS! feelings as well.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 08:18:06 AM »
Well here's Zemo dancing for one hour while you're stuck buffering:

Ghost_the_Rapist
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 11:43:59 PM »
Something to consider is that apparently there are parts of the movie Black Widow that were supposed to help setup Falcon and The Winter Soldier, but with the movie pushed from 2020 to July of this year, you may have to rewatch some of it.

But personally I can’t wait for Loki. That looks fun

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 723
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 08:14:17 PM »
Watching winter soldier now.  Wanda Vision took me forever to figure out what the heck was going on lol.

Offline Brek

• Graduate
  • Merits 40
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 08:20:13 PM »
So I think Falcon and Winter Soldier has suffered by coming out after WandaVision, which is the flashier, more superficially interesting project. I really liked WandaVision, but Falcon and Winter Soldier has stuck with me more. From Isaiah Bradley to Zemo's point about superpowers being inseparable from supremacist ideology to John Walker being a really fully-fledged and interesting character rather than a narrow stereotype, I think they were doing some really interesting things.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 10:28:02 AM »
So I think Falcon and Winter Soldier has suffered by coming out after WandaVision, which is the flashier, more superficially interesting project. I really liked WandaVision, but Falcon and Winter Soldier has stuck with me more. From Isaiah Bradley to Zemo's point about superpowers being inseparable from supremacist ideology to John Walker being a really fully-fledged and interesting character rather than a narrow stereotype, I think they were doing some really interesting things.

Totally agree! Now we are a week away from Loki.  I just love Marvel it makes me feel like a kid...like in a good way.
☮, ♥ & Sodomy