Author Topic: Ideas to provoke Janet  (Read 89 times)

Offline tooperverted

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
  • naughty mind
Ideas to provoke Janet
« on: April 11, 2021, 08:06:44 AM »
Idea 1

Janet is ordered to dress up in this outfit. Then given multiple lines of cocaine.

After becoming energetic from the snow dripping down her throat, she is eager to pose and flaunt her attire for the camera. As shown in the example below, just one from the hundreds of pictures snapped by her secret present giver (secret to Janet and her master's partners)

It doesnt take long for things to escalate with such an arousing outfit being shown off and filthy ideas being discussed. Janet grins with satisfaction as her master flops out his fully erect 9 inch cock, proclaiming that Janet has this affect on him, making her blush.

Janet then wraps her boots around her masters huge erect cock and pumped it, telling him to imagine how cock sliding inside of a bald flat chested gagged dancer. The talk of preteen girls serving him was too much to handle, and Janet commences jerking load after load of thick cum out of his rock hard throbbing cock onto her shiny slutwear.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 08:24:53 AM by tooperverted »
wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
  • naughty mind
Re: Ideas to provoke Janet
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 08:33:25 AM »
Idea 2

Janet is invited over to her perverted masters hotel room in the city, but is not told what to expect. She travels to the city and heads up to his room, collecting the key left for her at the front desk as instructed. Arriving at the door, she can hear a sound coming from inside muffled by the door, inserting the room key card, the door clicks and she opens it, releasing the sound into the hallway briefly before quickly closing it behind her.

Confronting Janet when she turns to look into the room is her master with his throbbing adult cock deep in the throat of a sexy dolled up asian girl who couldnt be finished primary school yet based on her tiny size.

Still in shock, she pulls out her phone and starts to film the scene like below

wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
  • naughty mind
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 08:51:37 AM »
Idea 3

Pictured here is what occured when Janet is instructed to prepare the tight little asshole of her master's underage student. She enjoyed trying to force more of the big black sex toy inside the tiny stretched asshole with every stroke as her master encouraged her to fulfill her craving for splitting the hot young slut open.

wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
  • naughty mind
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 08:57:41 AM »
Idea 4

Pictured here is how Janet ended up after visiting her new online friend. She liked the thought of adult men fucking little girls and couldnt get enough of Harold, a 55 year old black body builder whom she met on a dirty chat app. What she liked more than that thought was the feeling of Harold's enormous cock up her stretched ass while he whispered filthy child corruption stories to her. Cumming in her pussy with the cock up her ass, Janet fucked him for hours and hours showing Harold how much she admired his huge pedo monster cock.

wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
  • naughty mind
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2021, 09:22:04 AM »
Idea 4

Pictured below is how I would want you to dress a hot skinny tanned south american preschooler before calling me into the bedroom and proceeding to film the deep penetration which occurs as soon as I see the tied up little whore.

You cant help but rub yourself as you stare into the sexy little sluts eyes while she gets brutally pounded from behind and choked

wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
  • naughty mind
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2021, 09:24:09 AM »
Idea 666

I tie you up like this, feed you huge amounts of mdma and coke, then I proceed to show you hours of hardcore CP

wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
  • naughty mind
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2021, 09:49:32 AM »
Idea 7

If I could make a movie as part of the training of one of the students at your training academy, I would want it to be like the scene below, with 3 enormous cocks which are longer in inches than the whore is old in years

wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
  • naughty mind
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 10:07:01 AM »
Idea 9

You are kneeling next to me, watching the scene below up close, witnessing my giant hard throbbing cock penetrate a platform heel wearing kiddy whore

wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
  • naughty mind
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2021, 10:12:23 AM »
Idea 10

The next scene you have to see is shown below, this is the capture from your camera as you watch on from above giving me words of encouragement. I respond to the encouragement with an even more brutal thrashing of the little sex slave youve trained for our pleasure.

wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
  • naughty mind
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2021, 10:16:23 AM »
This is how I would order you to use yourself while I showed you my latest collection of little girls taking huge adult mens cocks in their tiny holes

wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
  • naughty mind
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2021, 10:22:13 AM »
Idea 11

Janet dresses a girl and the five year old girl was now a little naked pole dancer on a stage. With bright orange lipstick on her small mouth and bright orange finger and toe nails, the five year old girl was smoking hot as she danced naked on the pole in front of her.

wickr = mudkip240