Author Topic: Celeb Tgurls 27: Selena Gomez [ORIGINAL; Celebrity Fetish Masturbation] √  (Read 2263 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Celeb Tgurls 27: Selena Gomez [ORIGINAL; Celebrity Fetish Masturbation]
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2021, 03:40:01 AM »
He didn't seem to care. He'd already cum on himself earlier. And it was a woman's cum anyway the second time. How could he get upset with this gorgeous young woman jizzing on him?
Harder and harder Selena slammed down on his cock, her violently throbbing cock blowing a rope of jizz every time as her body itself started throbbing violently as her head thrashed from side-to-side, her long, black hair flying around like whips.
Suddenly her anal walls rippled along Theo Zephyrmann's shaft, making him groan as Selena threw back her head and screamed as her young body was torn apart by a powerful orgasm.
Caught up in the throes of passion, Selena never slowed down, nor did the girl tire out. She kept riding his cock hard, making her orgasm last a long time. And as her orgasm passed, her body was rapidly building up to another body orgasm, her girl cock continuing to spurt off only between the body orgasms though.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2021, 03:49:44 AM »
Selena body orgasmed at least a dozen times, spurting out an unknown number of ropes of jizz between orgasms [Theo Zephyrmann drenched in girl jizz by then]. The older man didn't have the stamina or energy of a young man anymore, nor that of men around his age who actually worked out. He hardly lasted twenty minutes [which was fine with Selena].
Finally he cried out, and his cock began to unload rope after rope of his jizz up Selena's young ass. She gasped and cooed, eyes closed as she drained his balls, riding the storm out. He spurt out maybe seventeen, eighteen times, before his exhausted cock quickly went flaccid, much of his jizz oozing back out of Selena.
Selena collapsed on top of Theo Zephyrmann, her light weight hardly registering. Now that she had experienced sex, there was no one she was getting without from now on. The girl was addicted I tell you!

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2021, 04:02:04 AM »
But then Selena frowned to herself. She couldn't just walk up to any random guy and ask for sex. Well she could, who would turn down Selena Gomez? She wouldn't even have to beg or plead. But once they saw the girl's "extra baggage", she knew the chances were good that they'd run the other way screaming as they go insane.
Who was going to be as understanding as a man - admittedly a perverted old freak - like Theo Zephyrmann? But then Selena smiled. Of course, that was the answer!
Selena waited for him to regain consciousness, no point in waking him up, there was no hurry. But once he did wake up, she laid it out for him.
"You do realize, we're going to have to do this on a regular basis now?" She smiled mischievously.
Theo Zephyrmann's jaw dropped. It never occurred to him he would create a sex monster. And blackmail could go both ways . . .
"I guess I don't have a choice, do I?" He responded.
"Nope."
She rested her cheek against his chest, smiling wider. Nope, no choice at all . . . THE END

- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
This was excellent! Of course I am a little biased as I am a Huge Selena fan and I love any story that features her. But this one was a step above most of the others I have read. I loved how Theo blackmailed her and then at the end, she kinda blackmailed him right back! OH and the ass fuck scene was just WILD!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
This was excellent! Of course I am a little biased as I am a Huge Selena fan and I love any story that features her. But this one was a step above most of the others I have read. I loved how Theo blackmailed her and then at the end, she kinda blackmailed him right back! OH and the ass fuck scene was just WILD!

Thanks, Vile8r! I hadn't meant to do two celebrity tgurl blackmail stories back-to-back, so I wanted to make this one the opposite of the Kristen Bell tgurl blackmail story. I wanted the male character to be such a sleaze, which was why I did this one in third person, I didn't want one of my first person characters doing that to our little Selena. I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

- Unknown

Tony V.
I have to admit I did enjoy this Story about oh so innocent Selena getting Blackmailed. And like Vile, I enjoyed reading how she returned the favor on her Blackmailer.

Another excellent Story, Gemini!!

Tony V.                    :police:

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I have to admit I did enjoy this Story about oh so innocent Selena getting Blackmailed. And like Vile, I enjoyed reading how she returned the favor on her Blackmailer.

Another excellent Story, Gemini!!

Tony V.                    :police:

Thanks, Tony V! Good to hear from you! Glad you enjoyed the story

:writer:

- Unknown