Author Topic: Harry Potter Fans  (Read 30 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 175
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Harry Potter Fans
« on: June 08, 2021, 11:55:32 AM »
So I have this idea for a story in the Hogwarts universe. But I don't have the fan knowledge to make it really good, which is my way of saying I've never read the books, so any huge HP fans out there wanna be my editor/proof reader on this idea I got.

Basically I wanna make a dark HP story in which Lavender Moonchild is the chosen one but for the dark arts. She's supposed to be a reluctant conduit through which an untold evil will return to the world. But she's currently pure. She was told her parents were muggles but it comes out they were actually wizards that supported Voldemort and are now in Azkaban. When her prophecy is revealed, it turns out that she must be corrupted before she can act as a doorway to usher in evil. Using hyper sexualized versions of the seven deadly sins, she is subjected to a number of different horrors until she's broken and can bring about what the prophecy calls the dark winter.

Thoughts
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline LtBroccoli

• Senior
  • Merits 65
Re: Harry Potter Fans
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 10:40:19 PM »
When is this going to be set?  Would it take place before Harry Potter and friends show up at Hogwarts, during their time or after their adventures?  Or in place of them?  The timing would play a role into several of the adjacent characters at the school.

If it's before, then that only leaves about 8-9 years between Voldermort's defeat and Harry arriving at school.  If it's during, then Lavender could interact with all of the existing characters we've come to know and hate.  If after, you could explore the time after when their kids are coming to the school, or the fallout of the Battle of Hogwarts.

There are other schools to explore if you wish.  They were explored in the Goblet of Fire.

Disclaimer:  I only read the last book, and I sped through it to avoid spoilers.  I have seen the movies too many times and have many Potter nerd friends.  I'm more of a Star Trek nerd myself, but I'm a big enough nerd to understand the basics of Quidditch.
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 175
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 11:34:42 PM »
When is this going to be set?  Would it take place before Harry Potter and friends show up at Hogwarts, during their time or after their adventures?  Or in place of them?  The timing would play a role into several of the adjacent characters at the school.

If it's before, then that only leaves about 8-9 years between Voldermort's defeat and Harry arriving at school.  If it's during, then Lavender could interact with all of the existing characters we've come to know and hate.  If after, you could explore the time after when their kids are coming to the school, or the fallout of the Battle of Hogwarts.

There are other schools to explore if you wish.  They were explored in the Goblet of Fire.

Disclaimer:  I only read the last book, and I sped through it to avoid spoilers.  I have seen the movies too many times and have many Potter nerd friends.  I'm more of a Star Trek nerd myself, but I'm a big enough nerd to understand the basics of Quidditch.

Will occur 10-15 yrs after the last movie. The characters would know of Harry and his friends exploits by name. Hogwarts is repaired and with the damage gone along with the threat (seemingly) things are more relaxed. I'd wanna loop in other schools, places and events from the lore too. It would center around a witch who would act as the stories "anti" harry Potter and has her own prophecy to live up to.
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline LtBroccoli

• Senior
  • Merits 65
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 10:11:48 AM »
10-15 years is a nice sweet spot for a new story.  There's enough overlap with the old crew and some of them would start having their own kids show up at the school.  Also, some of them like Neville (I think it was Neville, he was the fat kid who grew up to be super hot) is the professor of plants and shit like that.  Plus, with those paintings of theirs even some of the dead can come back in the story.

If you get a chance, there was a play called The Cursed Child that was set 19 years after the Battle of Hogwarts.  It is supposed to deal with Harry and his youngest son Albus which was introduced in the epilogue of the last book.
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck