Author Topic: Celeb Tgurls 26: Kristen Bell [ORIGINAL; Celebrity Fetish Voyeurism] √  (Read 357 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 105
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Celeb Tgurls 26: Kristen Bell [ORIGINAL; Celebrity Fetish Voyeurism]
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2021, 11:53:51 AM »
I spurt out eleven or twelve times [and I used to consider that a lot myself; now . . .] before the flow petered out. Not wanting to drop my full wait on Kristen, I pulled out - and a lot of my jizz oozed out of her at the same time - and rolled over on my back beside of her, both of us breathing heavy, Kristen moaning with a euphoric look on her youthful face.
I turned on my side watching her lay there breathing, her eyes closed, her breasts upthrust, nipples engorged, her skin amazingly smooth and perfect . . . It seemed like a very long time before Kristen her breathing quieted and she opened her eyes again. She seemed to sense me staring.
"Stop looking at me," She said, though she didn't sound upset, maybe a little embarrassed. "I must look like a freak all covered in my own cream! This is so humiliating . . ."
"Hey, your cream, my cream, what's the difference?" I asked. "Just as long as it's not some other guy's cream!"
Kristen laughed.
"You still look beautiful," I added.
She turned her head to look at me.
"Awww, thank you," Kristen smiled.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 12:12:49 PM by GEMINIGUY »
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 105
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2021, 12:10:23 PM »
"So besides feeling you humiliated, how do you feel?" I inquired. "Did you enjoy it?"
"I feel great! Tired but not exhausted, and fucking awesome!" Kristen said excitedly. "I loved feeling myself filled with cock, I may never jerk off again!"
"I wouldn't go that far," I teased. "One night you might decide to fantasize about slipping that virile cock of yours up inside Cher or Christina Aguilera . . . That would be a Hell of a jerk off!!!"
Kristen laughed again.
"Oooo, I'd love to see you fuck one of the girls from Veronica Mars! Definitely Tessa Thompson . . . Maybe Amanda Seyfried . . . Tina Majorino . . . your mom Corinne Bohrer . . . Or that Black teacher -"
"Stop it!" She squealed, laughing. "Now I can't stop thinking about YOU fucking all of them!"
"Oh really?" I grinned.
"Don't even think about it!" Kristen said, rolling on her side. "This cock belongs to me . . ." She said, wrapping her hand around my still hard pole.
Actually, I could live with that . . . THE END
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 12:23:06 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 534
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2021, 07:02:03 PM »
Really, Really HOT! Thanks Gemini!   I'm a fan of Kristen Bell, going all the way back to her Veronica Mars days, and it's very fun and sexy to think about her with a dick! Loved the part where she masturbates in bed!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 105
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2021, 04:57:11 AM »
Really, Really HOT! Thanks Gemini!   I'm a fan of Kristen Bell, going all the way back to her Veronica Mars days, and it's very fun and sexy to think about her with a dick! Loved the part where she masturbates in bed!

Thanks, Vile8r! I loved that part where Kristen was masturbating in bed too!
After writing the "deeper" Molly Quinn "Celeb Tgurl" story, I wanted this to be more easygoing, less hard work. And doesn't Kristen Bell seem to make everything look so easy?

- Unknown