Author Topic: √ It's No Mystery: The Lives Of The Scooby Gang (Part 3) [ORIGINAL; Fantasy m/f]  (Read 176 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 105
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
After watching her hold the zucchini in place for many minutes, and sure he had calmed down enough himself, Freddie poured olive oil in his palm once more, than coated his cock with it. He started moving the zucchini in and out of Daphne slowly, letting go of his cock.
Daphne moaned, loving how it felt moving in and out of her. Freddie brought her to the edge of orgasm. He wanted to make her cum again, before the next part. He really did. But he just couldn't wait anymore.
"Just one more thing, Daph," He said, pulling out the zucchini and tossing it in the picnic basket, closing the lid. "I need you to spread those round, wonderful cheeks one more time . . ."
Daphne giggled, doing as he asked.
Cock in hand again, Freddie brought it to her sphincter. Pressing the head against the greasy opening, he pushed forward. Most of his could slid in easily immediately. And as he continued the rest of his 11" went right up Daph's rectum as well.
The teen girl squealed, grinning in surprise.
"Hey, I thought you were going to tell me first!"
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 105
Freddie shrugged his shoulders, also grinning.
"When did I ever say that?" He asked innocently.
Daphne giggled again. Maybe he hadn't said it. She didn't care. Everything had been building up to this moment, and she was glad it was finally here. Everything prior to this had felt great, but the girl had no doubt once Freddie had gotten started his cock up her ass would be part of all.
Freddie was sawing in and out of Daph's ass by then, slowly building up momentum. There was still enough tightness in her ass channel to make both of them moan and groan loudly in the back of the van.
Daphne was writhing wildly, and soon as Freddie began fucking her fast and hard, her body started convulsing as she started to cry out. Her convulsions became more violent, as her started thrashing from side-to-side and she shrieked loudly.
Suddenly Daphne's anal walls rippled around Freddie's cock as she threw back the head and screamed in powerful orgasm.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 105
As he slammed into her ass harder, her orgasm lasted a very long time, leaving the girl nearly out of breath and whimpering. Freddie slowed down some, not wanting to cum to soon, and her orgasm soon faded.
But he couldn't fall, his arousal too strong to hold back. Soon he was pounding into Daphne's ass again. Her body quickly built up to another and soon she was cumming harder.
Freddie was too horny to slow down again, and Daphne's next orgasm crashed into her even faster. Her skin very hot. She was glad he had pushed up her dress and released her tits.
But a few more orgasms and Daphne was sweating heavily. Freddie was too, but moreso because he was straining not to jizz off too soon.
It didn't matter though. The teenager held out for a decent fifteen minutes, before crying out and flooding her ass with his hot seed. Both moaned and groaned exhaustedly as Freddie filled her ass with rope after rope of his jizz. Spurting out fourteen or fifteen times, he started to collapse forward but instead rolled them onto their sides.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 105
Of course being teenagers, Freddie and Daphne didn't need much recovery time. He hadn't even lost his hard on, which was still lodged up Daphne's ass.
"Oh, Freddie . . ." She sighed, holding his hand. "That was so groovy!"
"You bet!" He agreed.
"So . . . how about we do it again?" Daph asked sheepishly, afraid she'd sound like a little trollop.
Fortunately, Freddie had the same idea. Grabbing her hips again, he began moving in and out of her ass once more, building up speed. Like the Scooby Gang's good British friend Austin Powers liked to say, It was shagilious, baby . . . THE END

TO BE CONCLUDED SOON WITH A VERY SPECIAL GUEST
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 05:02:07 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown