Author Topic: The Virus  (Read 1160 times)

Offline spunkjunk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 45
  • love your muslin chemise
The Virus
« on: February 22, 2021, 06:38:00 AM »
Please don´t read if you are younger than 18.
This is a work of fiction. Nothing like this should happen in reality.

The Virus

Later, one often no longer knows what led to the own life has taken one or the other turn. It's not precisely that everything happens as right as an accident.
However, I still know exactly where and when what becomes a drastic experience began:
The call from my sister reached me in a traffic jam on the way into town.

"Hi Lilly, what's up?"
"Hi Velten, I wanted to hear if you are still around!"
Lilly knew perfectly well how to awaken the guilty conscience in me. After my divorce, I had become quite a hermit. Our social contacts were previously always arranged by my ex-wife.
"Got a lot to do right now!"
"Lol, thought you'd say that! But you can pick up the phone sometimes?"
"Okay, okay...so what's up? Is everything okay with the old folks?
"I thought I'd get you out of your joint! This weekend my friend Becca and Harry are coming to visit. I'll make some food, and we can play some games. Would you like to come too?"
Funny, my mother and sister were always worried that I would starve.
But it was quite the opposite.
"Don't know them, but I won't say no to a round of gaming!"
"Nice! Then see you Saturday, bye!"

Call me old-fashioned. I love neat board games. Quite comfortably, with a glass of wine, you can experience great adventures on a small piece of cardboard or ponder about a chess problem. It's the same with reading, my second passion. You can tell by them that I'm not exactly a pirate, i.e., that I'm one of those guys that women fall for! Although my previous girlfriends have assured me that I am attractive. The thing hooks elsewhere...I am a quiet type and quite shy!
At the moment, I was missing anyway, no woman. Some nice game evening, however, already...

Consequently, I set off on Saturday in my favorite comfy jeans and hoodie with a few red wine bottles in my luggage.
My sister lived in the city, an old apartment. I don't know what she found in the uncomfortable houses that had the misfortune to survive the bombs—no elevator and rooms with high ceilings.
Panting, I fell into her arms on the 4th floor.
As usual, we chatted in the kitchen. Lilly was layering her famous vegetable lasagna and rumbling in the oven while I set the dining room table when the doorbell rang.
"That's Becca and Harry...will you open Vel?"

Two women were standing in the stairwell!
"Hi, you must be Lilly's brother, I'm Rebecca!"
The one of my age in front, with short dark hair, held out her hand to me.
I shook it irritatedly while she pushed past me as the other one was already holding out her hand.
She said nothing. But she looked me in the eyes!
I don't know how often this happens to other men. In any case, neither before nor later in my life, a woman ever looked into my eyes like that.
Hers were olive-brown with amber speckles in them!
It was this look with which she seemed to grant me access to her soul; so you think, actual it causes you to open your Firewall and allow the girl to install her Trojaner, burning your harddisk faster than Deep Thought!
Today I know that I will never forget her!
But back to that moment at the apartment door:
Her hand was tender and cool.
Still staggering in a daze, I looked around the corner:
"Err... Where's Harry?"
I stammered.
"Harry?... Who's Harry?"
The two of them took off their coats. It was February.
My sister came and took her friend in her arms.
"Hi, Becca!...Nice to meet your sister for a change. Hi Lari!"
"You didn't tell me anyone else was coming?"
Rebecca asks reproachfully.
"No, everyone is here; why?"
"Your brother is waiting for a Harry!"
My misunderstanding soon dissolved. Lari was meant! I just hadn't heard it correctly in the street and kitchen noise.
Lari's name was actually Larissa, and she was Rebecca's younger sister. Except for the hair color, the sisters could hardly be more different. Larissa had long hair, was slightly smaller than Rebecca, and much more delicate in build. A sweet mouse!
And I stood here in my floppy clothes!

That it would not be a normal game night was already indicated by the cake.
I offered the first bottle of red wine; it was late afternoon after all. Except for Larissa, nobody wanted.
Then Rebecca interfered:
"I think at dinner you can have a glass, Lari!"
That was the first time I was surprised! I mean, the mouse was at least twenty! How could she so shyly let herself be patronized? She seemed a pretty quiet girl anyway. My sister and Rebecca did most of the talking.  Me, in a way, was aside me, unable to think! A single question echoed in my head: why did she look at you like that?!"

We started with a round of Settlers. A simple building game where teammates trade small resource cards to earn victory points.
My sister won. I could hardly concentrate anyway.
My eyes ate Larissa! Her Virus follows its program. Fuck, no matter what she does, everything about her is sexy! And as long as it works, it is almost impossible for others to give you a low opinion about her! It's practically impossible to do it by yourself, as well!
There she only needs to push up the sleeves of her tight turtleneck pullover to move a game piece. Perfect delicate arms...were there some little scars?
I'll spare you the list of a thousand beauties I discovered on her. Let's face it, I was ablazed!
As the cutie threw her cards on the table, her sister blurted:
"You had ore!?"
"Ohh..."
Larissa put her fingers to her beautifully curved lips.
"Oh, man Lari!... I would have won! You really suck!... Can't even play a simple game with you!"
Even though Rebecca quickly calmed down, the incident cast a strange light on the siblings' relationship. I had them in focus, so to speak, and by no means the impression that Larissa was a fool. On the contrary, the intention with which she let Rebecca fail, she overplayed quite skillfully!

Lilly's masterful lasagna would fix everything.
After the appetizer, I poured out red wine. When we looked into each other's eyes for the toast, it was no longer the same. I had the impression that Larissa was reading me like an open book now using her malware, and I was again annoyed by my casual outfit.
She didn't seem to mind at all. On the contrary! The 20-year-old pulled me all the stops of feminine grace!
Or did she just not know what she did in me when she played with her slender fingers on the stem of the wine glass or dessert spoon? The sting in my loins she triggered made me tickling aware of what I was missing for a while!
Fuck! One could not help but wish his cock in place of this glass stem there!
I have rarely seen women look upon me like her while she curls her locks around her clear varnished fingertips. Whenever Rebecca or my sister said something, Larissa looked at me. As if she wanted to know how I thought about it.
In me grew the suspicion the 20-year-old wanted to bring me before rather than actually seduce me...

When Rebecca and Lilly brought the dishes into the kitchen, I took the chance and overcame my shyness:
"Ährr...you are so quiet! I'd be interested to know what you do for a living?"
That still went without much heart palpitations.
"Um...Nothing!..I still live with my parents. Maybe when they're dead, I'll do some housekeeping for Becca..."
At that, her amber eyes twinkled at me innocently. She didn't stop there even when I followed up:
"Is that enough for you? I mean... don't you have any career goals or anything?"
She shrugged—strange girl.
"What do you do all day?"
"Paint?..breed cats?"
After her curt answers, she eyed me in a way one might look at a rare animal at the zoo. Whew! She was tough. My heart was beating faster than I wanted clarity:
"Is there a reason you get me hot?"
There was something feline about those beautiful eyes as she answered, pursing her lips unconcernedly:
"I thought you might like to suffer a little?!"
"Thho..."

The return of our siblings ended the embarrassing farce.
So the Witch wanted to torture me!? I still snapped indignantly from this self-assured arrogance and was annoyed that I had so playfully fallen into this spider's web.
You can imagine that the evening was over for me. Only for Lilly's sake, I did not let it burst.
We agreed to continue the evening with card games.
A little pissed off, I decided to let go of any restraint and now unabashedly looked at this Beauty's curves. The tight sweater doesn't hide the almost geometric hemispheres of her fist-sized tits just as little as her sensational waist! I consoled myself with the thought, probably to belong to a whole legion of hopelessly seduced men. Maybe the cunt kept a tally sheet?
Strange! She played cleverly but did not win a single game. But with tricky security, she made sure where she could that Rebecca also lost!
I consoled myself with wine. Larissa managed to hold on to the one glass her sister allowed her. Needless to say, the Witch continued to focus on me.
I think for the first time, I saw something like a trace of a smile in her majesty as she provides me a victory at Rebecca's expense...

It seems only I noticed it was her purpose when she spilled the rest of her glass on her sister's blouse sleeve! Rebecca's nerves were already a bit shot. Perhaps she noticed more than her younger sister wanted to be true? I had long admired the patience of the older one.
Larissa followed her against her will into the kitchen, where she wanted to remove the assassination's traces.
Lilly exchanged frowning glances with me as the sisters hissed at each other like snakes behind the kitchen door! I shook my head, still smiling as the argument escalated there!
In their louder discourse, Larissa seemed to demand something to which Rebecca was not ready. As an outsider, one did not understand the code of the siblings. In any case, the Younger teased so long until Rebecca hit her!
What the heck?!  Maybe I was wrong, but I had the feeling Larissa came!
Triumph glowed in the Amber Witch's eyes as she brings her older sister out of her shell!
"I've had enough!"
I muffled only to Lilly, grabbed my jacket, and disappeared!
Fuck I had drunk way too much to still be allowed to drive. Never mind! If they took my driver's license, the evil Witch had another triumph on her account...

The next day Lilly called:
"Hi!.. Well, have you calmed down?"
"Hi, Lilly! You better tell me how things turned out. Did the two of them still fight? Well, I really appreciate our uncomplicated relationship now, sis!"
"lol, thanks, bro! Nice to be refreshingly normal. I couldn't have guessed that happens! This brings me to the topic at hand. Becca asked me for your phone number! She wants to apologize to you personally for her gaffe. She spent half the night crying on my shoulder!"
"Huh? She doesn't need it, it's okay!... And the Witch? Pinch me! I got the impression she came when her sister hit her!"
Lilly sighed:
"Hm...really?... Unfortunately!... Larissa is mentally ill!
She lives still with her parents. They wanted to go to the theater yesterday, so Becca had Lari with her. She had hoped that it would go well because you are such a nice guy..."

Either way, life took its course, as you take it.
I became richer around a new experience! At the latest, after two weeks, I had to admit my defeat: The Curse of the Amber Witch didn't let me go. It made me the embarrassing wreck of a man who must grip courageously to his rod at the latest every other night in memories of her eyes!
A shabby ejaculation into the hollow hand soothes the longing a few hours.
Shame on me.

At least at Easter, Christmas, and New Year's Eve, we always rent a cabin.
My ex-wife used to organized that every year. Apparently, Lilly didn't want to break that tradition.
A week before we left, Lilly called me:
"Hello, bro! Did you get the things from the list I emailed you?"
"Sure!... And also the red wine you didn't put on it!"
"I knew you wouldn't forget this......."
Her silence made me wonder.
"Is there still something?"
"Um...I know it's probably a lot to ask...uh...the house is big enough, right?... Would you mind if Becca and Larissa came along?"
No! I thought instantly and had Her eyes in front of me!
"Indeed!"
I said!
"I know..."
"Listen, Lilly!... I don't even like to imagine those two witches ruining our vacation! What makes you think that?"
"Becca's parents really need a vacation themselves! Rebecca assured me Larissa will be better in the spring, plus her doctor will shoot her up with drugs. She assured me there won't be any problems!"
"You're really too good for this world, sis!"
She had gotten me around, my little friend bouncing in excited anticipation...

It really did look like a happy ending!
Larissa was lamblike. The first night she wore a simple, tight-fitting gray wool dress!
Fuck, I love women in dresses! I love HER! No! Desire her...
She was even more silent than that evening and always looked at you as if through a fog. Like stoned!
 Rebecca had whole displays full of pills with her, which she regularly fed to her sister. You could feel sorry for the little mouse.
I stayed out of the sisters' way. This works well the first couple of days.
During the day, we took long walks on the beach.
We formed couples. Me and my sister, Rebecca and Larissa always followed us at some distance.
Larissa barely made it until after dinner. The petite girl was so tired from the fresh air that Becca put her to bed.
Tomorrow the three women wanted to go to town. Shopping was on the program!
So this evening we could play a few board games as a threesome.
At some point, we heard the door fly open, and Larissa rushed into the bathroom.
My goodness! The little mouse puked her guts out!
Becca spent a quarter of an hour in the bathroom with her, holding her forehead.
After that, it happened again and again for half the night.
At some point, our nerves got the best of us.
"No wonder...pumped full of meds like that! Maybe you should leave them out, Rebecca?!"
I suggested.
We agreed when Larissa finally slept.

The next morning she was still sleeping. At breakfast, we agreed that I could go jogging on the beach and then stay in the house to keep an eye on things while the two women went to Esbjerg.
Exhausted, I returned from my beach run to see them off for their stroll through town. Rebecca checked on Larissa again, who was still asleep.
I was looking forward to a hot shower and turned on the sauna...

As I sat sweating on the planks, I heard it rumbling in the house!
Shit! I hope she doesn't throw up again...
Not a bit! In the buff Larissa came to me in the sauna! The amber eyes sparkled frighteningly impressive!
"Uhh...Lari...I don't think the heat is good for you..."
The girl didn't answer; instead, she hastily slid onto the bench and looked at me entirely unabashedly.
Hell, I swear, my cock started to stir in my lap like the head of a snake!
The skin of her slender body covered itself with silky sheen!
Her flat stomach didn't even bulge as she sat. A dreamy smooth valley between prominent hip bones pubis and costal arch! Whew! I thought it became even hotter in here. At the same time, my dick ticked up like a clock hand in my lap while we looked at each other. Please touch my cock...
Quickly our bodies were shining in sweat. Although I would like to check this Beauty for hours, I had to pull myself tigether! I didn't want this fragile girl to collapse.
As soon as I start to get up, Larissa jumped up! I gazed in amazement at the firm, gently trembling breasts...within reach! Strands of long hair stuck to her like an oriental veil. Her tired, dark, bordered eyes gave her a seductive, mysterious appearance! She slid past me and stood in front of the sauna door!
"Err...please, Larissa! I'd like to get out..."
These amber Iris sparkled dangerously! The Witch was back!
An icy shiver ran down my spine in the hot sauna.
Her slender fingers clenched around the doorknob.
"Hit me if you want to get out of here!"
"Thho...!"
Was I mistaken, or was it running glistening from her tempting cleft under her sparse pubic hair!!!
The teats of her adorable breasts had shriveled to little pointy raisins.
She licked her lips while looking hungrily at my balls!
"Lari..."
"AUURRRR...hit me, you sissy! Hit me...and take your pay, you wanker!!!"
Okay. she's cuckoo! But also half a portion! I would quickly get her away from the door...
In the melee, our sweat-drenched bodies rubbed slippery against each other!
Hell, horny to feel all her curves and soft zones on my skin.
I entwined her. Our mouths found each other. With her soft beautifully, curved lips, she captivated me!
Our tongues snaked greedily around each other, almost animalistic! The hot bodies were tightly entwined. Goddess!
It hit me like a thunderbolt!
Her hand at my cock! I had the feeling of exploding sparks in the brain that twitched up to my rump! Almost instantaneously, I donated the tender fingers a stream of pre-sperm!
The saliva foamed from our mouths while she milked me.
Not half a minute, and my tickling glans was swelling!
"AHRRR!"
The fury screamed in my mouth and pushed me away with unimagined energy!
I flew through the sauna! My hand found halt on the hot stones of the stove!
"UUhhffff!"
Instantly grew blisters!
From the stimulated blue glans, already cloudy sperm oozed as the disappointed testicles spasmodically failed their service.
Larissa stood out of breath and watched me without guilty conscience. Her glance said I was wrong!
She doesn't even care about my glistening spit ran down her chin! She stomped her delicate foot and became a look like an unhappy child insulted telling you  how a game work:
"It...it must hurt!"
Fuck, it did! Furious and in pain, I resolutely got down to business:
No matter how the harpy squirmed. With gritted teeth, I forcefully gripped her slender body and, at the same time, tore open the door!
The fresh air of the bathroom welcomed me like salvation. I angrily flung the Witch away from me. Larissa stumbled, staggering against the wall.
Tears streamed down her cheeks:
"You wimp!...motherfuckers...I hate you!"
Suddenly she got a hairdryer in her hand. The Witch starts swinging it like a whip! Then she went at me with it! I retreated back to my room. Larissa came after me.
The ambers sparkled in a pugnacious way!
"Fucking men..."
She yelled, swinging the hairdryer by the cord.
It burst against my head! She had pulled through so mercilessly that the plastic went to pieces!
Something ran over my face. It tasted like iron!
Again and again, the fury swung the splintered hairdryer, which cut my sweaty skin with its burst edges!
"SO! I deserve it! Do you understand, you wanker?! SO! That's how I need it! And SO my father did it to me! You shit piece of cock!"
Blood glitters shiny on my fingers!
With furious rage, I struck at the amber Witch! On her cheeks, three streaks of my blood stood out like war paint! Her hair was tongued seductively on her shoulders and prominent collarbones. My skull threatened to burst!
Fuck! Was she beautiful!
Panting, we faced each other like two gladiators before the final death blow:
"Roarr! Okay.!... You asked for it, Beauty!!!"
I rumbled, wildly determined to take revenge, to satisfy, to quench my thirst on this cutie!!!
At that moment, I heard the lock of the front door click...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 05:10:57 AM by spunkjunk »
Once God create the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...

carhamgrater
Re: The Virus
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 12:00:10 PM »
First merit awarded from me. Second good luck in the story contest! Third....

That was so perfectly written  from start to finish. Never saw  Larissa's horror story coming and actually pulled back reading how it manifested itself during their hook up.

Damn now I have to get off my butt an get my story finish- after all can't have a new to English newbie taking an outright win!

Offline spunkjunk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 45
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 02:42:53 PM »

That was so perfectly written  from start to finish. Never saw  Larissa's horror story coming and actually pulled back reading how it manifested itself during their hook up.

Damn now I have to get off my butt an get my story finish- after all can't have a new to English newbie taking an outright win!

Thank you Carhamgrater!
Well, luck it will need...
But if this modest contribution is enough to draw sonething from your entertaining pen the RU has already won!

I almost feared the plot is difficult to grasp.
As I read the contest prompts I remembered an unfinished Story slumbering on my harddisc I started Long before "Sweet but a Psycho"
In this I have some bizzare thoughts about what happens if a "normal" guy desires a psychotic Masochist.
Because I still need to much words, I edit shortened the first chapter and put it here...

Once God create the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...

carhamgrater
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 04:06:01 PM »

Thank you Carhamgrater!
Well, luck it will need...
But if this modest contribution is enough to draw sonething from your entertaining pen the RU has already won!

I almost feared the plot is difficult to grasp.
As I read the contest prompts I remembered an unfinished Story slumbering on my harddisc I started Long before "Sweet but a Psycho"
In this I have some bizzare thoughts about what happens if a "normal" guy desires a psychotic Masochist.
Because I still need to much words, I edit shortened the first chapter and put it here...

Will you still feel the same when I admit that I have been writing on and off since January 27th! Time for me to get this done! so you know until Ii enter then everyone has a chance to win, after i enter you chance become more a guarantee than a chance!

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 825
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 09:57:53 AM »
Very good story and deepest apologies for the late response.
Wonderfully presented and I loved the growth of the characters until we reach the sex scene which was brilliant.
Fantastic story and well deserving of a place in the contest. Best of luck in it!
Really enjoyed the horror elements you bring and things like that always peak my interest. Larissa being a very interesting woman with a deep background.
Merit easily awarded and hope to read more from you.

Offline spunkjunk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 45
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 02:19:44 PM »
Thank you very much Rachel_Thornton for reading, comenting and your good wishes.
I found  fun in pushing the masters...