Author Topic: Fresh fish! New to RU in 2021  (Read 136 times)

Offline Verbal13

• Sophomore
  • Merits 41
  • Openmind, Tolerance & Compassion helps us all
Fresh fish! New to RU in 2021
« on: February 06, 2021, 02:26:56 AM »
Hi all! I joined in early January and was shy to post aN.Y. greeting until now. Turning over a new leaf I found some wonderful stories and actually posted comments with admiration and appreciation. Admittedly I have been guilty in the past of reading lots while stingy with comments.  Enjoying these stories as I do, it is my pleasure to encourage rather than pass through like a ghost.  Brokenwing in particular struck me with a story that so many of us, including myself, enjoyed with devoted rapture and awe.

Somehow I’ve been inspired to scratch out a lurid tale of my imagination. Now a skeleton ‘work in progress’ - it is my first attempt in the genre of ravishment. Blending consensual with some dark non-consensual twists, I would be honored to post the story here on RU, all in due time.  Until then I wanted to post an intro-- whassup!   
Somehow I got -2 merits. I figure it became negative somehow to encourage me to get involved, right? For what it’s worth I’ve always been conflicted about what turns me on in fantasy doesn’t square up with my genuine love and respect for females. To me, my wife is ‘my better half.’’
Anyway I’m thrilled to be a student in RU; shy wall-flower though I may be. 
That’s enough outta me.  Thanks to those who make this possible and best wishes to everyone!
Cheers,
Ver-Bal

Offline Sam69

• Undergrad
  • Merits 18
  • i'm into all this stuff!
Re: Fresh fish! New to RU in 2021
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 04:50:56 AM »
Welcome to our campus! Make yourself comfortable and I look forward to reading your work.

Sam

Offline carhamgrater

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 941
  • Read when you can! Posts aren't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 12:04:37 PM »
Welcome, always remember you are among like minded people here. Will have to give your story a read. As for the demerits that's easy to explain- you wanted to post an intro instead of a story. Most here don't read intro they just want sex stories, some of us here are more refined than that!

The most important rule when here- enjoy yourself at all times!
Real rape is wrong fictional rape can be fun!

Offline Brek

• Graduate
  • Merits 40
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 03:26:48 PM »
Tossed you a Merit to get you back up to 0!

Offline WngdBeast
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 18
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 07:24:13 AM »
Welcome to the community.  The student center is over there, it's got good facilities.  Don't mind the noise.  Someone's always yelling about something.  And, have a merit to be more fully in the positive.

Offline Jessica_33

• Witch
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 1080
  • Behind Door33 lies.........
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 08:27:30 AM »
Welcome to RU and a merit to get you going!
I think maybe your tag line “I love RU” perhaps put some on the idea that you were Perhaps a spammer as that seems to be their tag on their multiple profiles

Best of luck here and look forward to reading xx