Author Topic: Filming Revised  (Read 12716 times)

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: Filming Revised
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2020, 03:23:02 AM »
Indeed, very very good.  Thank you.  ;D
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline Kadira

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2020, 05:34:00 PM »
What a surprise to find a revised version of my all–time–favorite story “Filming” !
That is a dream come true for me !  I loved the addition of more details on Tash’s suffering.
Hopefully it will provide us with a deeper insight in the main characters such as my beloved Amanda!
But most of all I’m longing for more cruelty towards our innocent victim.
I will check this story regularly from now onwards… so hot !!!

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2020, 05:58:18 AM »
Thanks Kadira, I have the next few portions planned out and the nastier parts written out but it will most likely still take a while before anythings ready for posting. With some luck, it should come off as much more humiliating than the original, even if the level of pain is relatively similar.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2020, 01:33:28 PM »
The original was fantastic, this is even better.  What is even better than 'fantastic'?  Merit earned.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 05:19:13 PM by archon1980 »

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2020, 06:15:23 AM »
Day 3A

After letting her rest for a few of hours, suspended off the floor by her wrists, Tash started to slowly stir when my hand lightly slapped her face. She let out a pained groan, her previously slumped head flinching away from my touch before finding the smallest illusion of comfort as she rested her dome onto her outstretched shoulder. The poor girl went back to sleep afterwards, clearly too exhausted to wake.

She mumbled something whilst shaking her head, her brow etched in a sad frown, gasping out loud every now again as she slept through a nightmare. Soft spoken "noes" and wrenching "pleases" crept through with her hoarse voice that had became quieter than a whisper by the time Amanda had finished caning her legs and feet.

Parts of lower half were still bleeding while other patches of ripped skin had formed scabs over the deep purple bruises. Some of the open gashes were just too damage to simply heal over night and had to be stitched shut in order to avoid infection. Amanda had really gone all out in trying to permanently cripple Tash's feet. You could've seen a bone through an especially gapping wound near the top of her left sole.

It would've taken at least a couple of months for injuries like those to fully heal and that was without taking into consideration the splintered toothpicks that had been driven under her toenails. Her blood had collected underneath each nail, pooling out and dripping down her toes like dark red nail polish. The effect was quite pretty in a strange and deeply unsettling sort of way. The bloodied shards of wooden sticks helped draw your attention away from the savage wounds that would no doubt leave scars.

Stepping even closer to her dangling, shivering body, I groped Tash's right breast with my left hand and then grabbed a handful of her ass, squeezing onto her perfectly proportioned curves as I whispered everything that we were going to do to her into ear.

"No," she moaned whilst still asleep, her unconscious mind unable to filter out my cruel words. The sleeping cunt even started to cry with precious little teardrops rolling down her cheeks, shining like diamonds as she miserably wept.

I made sure the cameras got a close up of her tears before giving her a gentle nudge and then watching as she swung, admiring the girl that I was about to rape again, enjoying the thought of it with eager anticipation. It was time we woke her up for real so I turned to Farts who had a hose already aimed and ready. Nodding my head, he switched the hose on and the hissing of ice cold water began to coil along the hard green PVC pipping.

Tash woke up screaming, blasted by the freezing torrent that came out of the hose. Her eyes shot wide awake, completely unprepared. She was already close to suffering the effects of pneumonia before we started to hose her down like a filthy farm animal. The ice water just built upon the heartless cold, striking her like a gut punch, knocking all air from her lungs, making her rasp and pant.

I watched as her spine twisted itself, doing what little she could to get away. Her yells were as loud as ever, even if her vocal cords were threatening to unstring. She let out loud vibrant cries before sobbing nasally snot bubbles, her body shaking like a leaf, spasming from the cold.

"Please stop." She begged us.

"What's the matter Tash?" Amanda then asked, "a bit chilly?"

"Yes. I'm going to freeze to..."

She was shut off when Farts turned the hose onto her face and sprayed off all the dry vomit and semen that had crusted over her skin. The force of the stream colliding with her body made a lot of splashes but I could just make out the sounds that Tash was making from her gullet. She gurgled and choked as frozen water came rushing into her mouth.

I turned to Amanda and saw her take a toilet brush from today's tray of goodies. I joined her at the portable table and picked up a bar of soap before signalling for the hose to be switched off for a bit. Tash continued to scream for a while longer, telling as that she couldn't breathe and that her arms were about to snap off. It gave me plenty of opportunity to stuff the soap bar into her mouth and to then cover it when she tried to spit it out.

"That's your breakfast, Tash. Jackal here, isn't going to stop scrubbing you with her toilet brush unless you chew and swallow the entire thing."

Her eyes went to mine to see if I was serious, still too innocent to imagine how anyone could be so cruel. I could tell that she was already tasting the soap, cringing her tastebuds as the arid bitterness attacked her mouth. She only made things worse for herself by trying to push it out using her tongue, causing her saliva to make it foam up.

It was only when Amanda rubbed the hard bristles off the brush onto her stomach did Tash finally decide to start chewing. She took a bite while looking directly at her, pleading as the toilet brush moved down her abdomen. Amanda ran it through the neatly trimmed brush of light brown pubic hair that was shaved like a bladed line, following it like a arrow as she traced downwards to her target.

The bitch was munching away at the bar of soap when the toilet brush was pushed across her sore and aching cunt, stabbing at the outside of the cock sleeve that we had fucked raw. I let go of her face so she could freely let loose a sharp squeal when the brush penetrated inside of her, pricking every millimetre of sensitive pinkness as it scraped the walls of her cunt.

Once inside, the compact space of how tight she was would have fought against the strong bristles, folding them, bending them and making them hurt her in ways that Tash would never have imagined. She was a sobbing mess even before Amanda started fucking her with it, ramming it as deeply into Tash's cunt as she could.

"Yeah scrub clean her cervix." We encouraged her, shouting insults at Tash to make the experience even worse.

"That filthy toilet needs a good clean. Did you see how much cum was plastered inside of her?"

"I bet the slut loves being fucked by a toilet brush, don't you Tash?"

"No." She adamantly denied, bubbling out soap as she spoke. "I'm not...I'm not a toilet. You can't...it hurts!"

A round of laughter let her know that no one cared and Amanda finished it all off with one last jab to her sanity.

"Do you feel the beech yet? It should start burning at any moment."

Our soon to be ass raped slave began to scream her head off.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 03:53:39 PM by Beater »

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2020, 12:25:11 PM »
Oh my gods, that was awesome and perfectly cruel.  Soon, I imagine, Tash will begging for today's treatment as it was tame, by comparison.   :emot_clap.gif:

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2020, 02:09:45 PM »
Thanks Arch but Tash's day isn't close to being over yet.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2020, 01:45:53 PM »
Thanks Arch but Tash's day isn't close to being over yet.

Yeah, I know, but I hope that this will be a happy memory.   

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2020, 05:30:04 PM »
Day 3B

The surge of heat that came shooting into her womanhood grew at a gradual intensity, worsening as the blonde woman drove the toilet brush repeatedly inside of her. Its hard bristles punished her already so sore and aching pussy and it didn't seem to matter how loudly she screamed, the woman was relentless in trying to force the brush deeper and deeper into her quivering cunt, plunging it in, scoring and gouging as the every bristle became a spiked barb.

A sharp twist on its handle and the rough fibres of the brush's hard that had became folded over, flicked back into shape, snapping back into position like elastic bands, each stabbing into her still velvet like, pink flesh. The fact the woman was turning the toilet brush this way as she fucked her with it allowed for the burning chemical substance to strike at places it would have otherwise missed, scrubbing every inch of her raw, burning twat. What couldn't fit inside of her scratched against the bruised skin of her vulva in ways that she was not meant to feel.

Tash quickly learnt that despite however much bleach that had been applied to the brush, the cleaning product provided very little lubricant as it reacted viciously with her skin. The thing inside of her might as well be dry. An unlubricated tool that was designed for scrubbing a dirty toilet clean, so badly adapted for stuffing her poor pussy full. And the way that she was hurting so much, all but guaranteed that she wouldn't be able to produce her own source of reprieve.

"You boys didn't tell me how tight she is. As tight as a catholic school girl." The blonde stated to the men in the room, giving her a cruel backhanded compliment that made Tash want to crawl up into a ball and shrink away into nothing. "It's going to be fun when we start tearing her cunt to ribbons."

Hearing the woman's words caused Tash to choke on the frothing bar of stinging soap that she was trying to grind into paste with her molars. The foul foam may have actually felt pleasant if she were to rub it onto her body but with it inside of her mouth, the artificial taste of cleanliness threatened to suffocate her if she didn't somehow manage to spit it out. Suddenly, the still lingering and lucid aftertaste of her vomit and their cum wasn't so disgusting on her tongue, even if mentally she much preferred the soap.

In the end, Tash had to open her mouth in order to breathe, causing herself to cough out a mouthful of soap suds which spilled out all over her face, dripping down her neck like rainbow reflected puke. It foamed to her chest and slid down her body, transforming her mouth into a soap dispenser. And then some of the men watching her try to swallow the bar, joined in to 'help' wash her. Each seemed to have a different kind of hard bristled brush to give the show variation but Tash couldn't be sure of what exactly each of them were using on her as her face was the first thing to be scrubbed. A shoe brush was used to rub some of the pseudo toothpaste into her eyes, blinding her temporarily as they all worked her over as roughly as they could.

Something connected to a long pole attended to her back, rocking her back and forth from her wrists, making her cry out for him to stop. Something harder punched into her stomach, something that was dense and heavy, feeling like a wet brick that squeezed out liquid after collided with her ribcage. They cleaned her breasts, tormenting the nipples which still bore reminders of first round of torture, marked by the metal teeth of the clamps the second degree burns of being repeatedly electrocuted. And then another cleaned her legs, seemingly scrubbing her with steel wool to reopen scabs that were yet to fully close.

And still none of what any of the man did could compare to the pain that the blonde woman was causing her as she rammed the toilet brush further than it should have been able to reach, hitting a hard limit that couldn't be breached.

Or at least that's what Tash thought.

"Nnoo!" She cried, reading the woman's intentions as the brush withdrew about halfway before being held still. "I swallowed the soap! I did what you wanted. You said you would stop when I ate it for you."

The woman didn't care as she took the brush and then rammed it into Tash's cervix as brutally as could stab it. The jolt of agony that came felt like she had just been fatally injured as pain receptors found at her reproductive system told her mind that it should be preparing to die. She started cramping up instantly and did so with every thrust.

"This should make sure you keep yourself nice and tight, bowels clenched when everyone takes a go at wrecking your ass."

Now howling all the more loudly, the once white toilet brush was the same shade of red as her toes. She saw it when she managed to blink out enough of the soap and tears from her eyes, when the woman brought it to her face and told her to lick it clean. Only then did the chain hoisting her up go slack and allow her to collapse as a weeping, bleeding mess of sobs and cries. If this was the price for being clean, then Tash would have given anything to be allowed to wallow in mud.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2020, 02:34:00 PM »
Oh my gods, Beater.  This story keeps getting better and better.  Give it to her hard, buddy.  Merit earned.

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2021, 09:16:15 PM »
Day 3C

"Somethings missing." I told the sobbing girl whilst bending down to grab hold of one of her wrist.

"No. Please don't touch me. Please just leave me alone."

Her weeps bled into cute little coughs, making her gasp as her panicked breathing choked her. She was blubbering pleas, sometimes finding herself unable to form coherent sentences as she cried and continued to shiver. Those frost led shakes, jittering movements of her arms made it so difficult for her to cover herself but she tried her best regardless, feebly trying to pat my hand with her right while she hid away her naked breasts with her left.

Looking into Tash's eyes, I could see just how desperate she was to get away from me, and more importantly, the cameras. Her face was bright red. More so than it had ever been. This was the first time she was bound to a gynaecology chair or left suspended in the air by handcuffs. This was the first time since she had arrived here when we hadn't restrained her in bondage. It was the first time that she could think about covering herself away from the unwanted glare of the camera lenses.

"Why are trying to cover up for cunt? We've already posted your naked ass for the entire world to see."

That statement hit Tash particularly hard causing her already crying to well up like two overflowing pools. She screamed about how we were monsters, shaking her head in denial, refusing to believe it. All the while, she kept her arms folded over her chest and her legs tightly crossed, pulling her thighs together and smearing the red lines that had trailed down from droplets of her blood.

Judging from how she screamed when she curled herself into a ball, Amanda's assault with the toilet brush must have really tenderised her insides, making her cry out when she tried to squeeze her legs. Tash hammered her hands into the floor to try and subdue the pain but then quickly realised that doing so exposed her breasts, leading to her rolling over to cling onto the tiny sliver of dignity that she had left.

Her efforts just made it easier for me to grasp onto a clunk of her wet brown hair, allowing me to viciously yank on it as if I was trying to scalp her. She yelped and then tried to fight back, harmlessly hitting my leg, only to collapse as I buried my knuckles into her back. I ended up striking her shoulder blade, knocking her to the ground. She started whimpering immediately in submission, rendered suddenly tame by fear, but that didn't stop me from clocking back and this time aiming for her liver.

A mouthful spit sprung from Tash's mouth when my fist made contract and she felt what it was like to have all the air knocked out from her lungs. When she then tried to tell me to stop, nothing but breathless gasps escaped from her throat, leading to me socking her helpless body again before I let her drop, allowing her to collapse with a gentle splash onto the wet floor.

"As I was saying before being so rudely interrupted, something's missing. Can you think of what it is Tash?" I asked her.

She shook her head no, sadly tilting her face from rapist to rapist, hoping to find someone who might be willing to show her a crumb of sympathy. She was too afraid to even cower away or resist when I took hold of her hair again and forced her to stare directly into the camera.

The sobbing girl begged with crying puppy dog eyes, mouthing "help me", to everyone watching. In the moment, Tash made such an adorable fuck pet. The only thing that was missing was a collar and leash.

It was Amanda who showed her it, presenting the sturdy looking leather band for our bitch to see. Her weary blue eyes locked on to collar before she looked up at us in shock, shaking her no as she begged to not be degraded like this.

There were so many things that she begged for by merely shaking her head, saying so much and yet remaining silent. There was her disbelief that this was happening to her, that we would do this to her. Sadness and embarrassment at the thought having to wear a dog collar. Disheartening dread at the idea of being collared and leashed, domesticated like an animal.

She kept whimpering when Amanda wrapped it around her neck, physically shrinking when she felt it against her skin. The back band contrasted wonderfully against her pale skin, constricted tightly around her throat when Amanda tugged on the end of it and then buckled it in place.

"Too tight. It's too...tight!"

"Shut up." We both told her, taking turns to slap her face and tits while her fingers were preoccupied trying to rip the collar off.

Tash immediately tried to get her fingers into the narrow gap, struggling to wiggle anything more than the tips of her nails. Eventually she regained enough composure to stop suffocating herself and went for the buckle, forcing me to pin her hands behind her back while Amanda sealed the collar permanently with a heavy padlock. With it locked shut, there was no way that Tash could remove it herself, even with bolt cutters. Not without the key. One that had long been lost somewhere on the farm.

Besides, why would anyone ever want to remove it from Tash's neck? The dog collar looked perfect on her with it's thick leather strap and convenient metal loop. It was the only piece of clothing that she was ever going to need, especially with how I had run a knife all the way around the inside of it, scraping away the soft velvet inner lining to make sure the collar would cleft and aggregate its wearer.

Amanda then attached a chain leash to it and gave it a sharp yank, pulling Tash to her feet on all fours. "Such a cute mutt. Can you bark for me, Tash?"

"No!" The leashed dog sobbed in reply, shocked that anyone could ask her that.

"Don't you like our gift? It goes so well with your new tattoo."

"Fuck you!"

A hard kick to her ribs cut her off before she could throw anymore insults or protests.

"What a bad puppy. It's such shame. And here I thought I was going to be nice to you and offer you delicious can of dog food. Oh well, I guess you'll just have to get fucked up your ass instead."

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2021, 04:54:50 PM »
Nice continuation.  Fine work Beater.
accomplice of evil