Author Topic: A Cry For Help - MMMf, nc, rape, inc, tort, humil, ped  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Sam69

• Senior
  • Merits 15
  • i'm into all this stuff!
A Cry For Help - MMMf, nc, rape, inc, tort, humil, ped
« on: January 31, 2021, 10:20:05 PM »
Warning! You must be age 18 or over to read this story of non-consensual, underage sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I do not promote rape or non-consensual sex. This is only a story, a complete fiction written to let us safely and harmlessly feel things we want to feel. If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no further. In reality rape is a heinous crime that is appropriately illegal and condemned. But our fantasies let us feel things we enjoy feeling without hurting anyone.

Further Warning!: This story includes completely fictional characters under the age of 18 involved in non-consensual sexual activity. I don't condone or promote such activity. In real life these scenes would be completely repulsive to anyone with a sliver of empathy because of the suffering inflicted. But in fantasy nobody is harmed.

A Cry For Help

Lauren Summers grew up in a typical suburban home in Southern Maine. From the outside, her home looked much like the others on her street. It was a raised ranch, with a neatly mowed lawn and small, but tidy back yard. Her mother was a homemaker and her father owned a small construction business. She had two younger sisters and an older brother. Very normal, very average- or at least that's how it looked from the outside. Inside the house, things were far from normal or average. Her father was a strict disciplinarian as well as a sexual sadist. Lauren was spanked from as far back as she could remember. When she turned eleven, and starting to develop physically, other punishments were added. It started with Inspection Time, when she was required to strip from the waist down and lie on her back on her bed with her knees drawn up to her chest and her legs spread. He would examine her little pussy and bottom, shining a little pen light into her openings, sometimes using the penlight to penetrate her to "Get a really good look inside."

This led to being fully naked for these inspections and an additional torture. Her daddy called it the "pinch test." He would put clothespins on her nipples and tiny clit to see if they "responded properly." Eventually the penlight was replaced by a small flashlight, and then a larger one, until, on her 15th birthday, he surprised her with a new instrument of torture, a clear, acrylic speculum. He would take it out of the fridge (a nice added bit of thoughtfulness) and plunge it into her dry opening, forcing it inside and then opening it up slowly until she thought it would tear her in half. Even though it was not intended for anal use, he used it there on her as well.

This abuse continued, with many variations on the theme, until, at the age of twenty-three, she finally finished college and moved in with her fiancée. After more than a decade of brutal sexual abuse disguised as parental discipline, she was thrilled that her soon-to-be husband was such a kind, gentle man. He never raised his voice to her, much less his hand.

Her happiness began to fade however, just a few years into their marriage. She realized that not only was her husband not strict in any sense of the word, he was completely unwilling to enact any sort of family discipline. He flat out refused to even consider spanking their young daughter, even when she clearly needed just that.

To make matters worse, he steadfastly refused to set any limits on her own behavior. She knew she was not fiscally responsible, and would have welcomed some limits and controls on her spending, but whenever she brought it up, he would always say, "It's ok hon, I trust you to use good judgement, just do the best you can."

Towards the end of their marriage, this answer was beginning to make her grind her teeth in frustration. She knew what she needed and she was starting to realize that she would never get this from her husband. He was also rarely home. He worked long hours at his job, and provided her with a comfortable living and a nice car, but he was never around. When she found lipstick on his shirt collars, and suspicious marks on his back and ass, she began to suspect that he was cheating on her.

Things finally came to a head when her youngest daughter, Samantha, now twelve, destroyed her sister Hannah's expensive cell phone in a fit of jealousy. At fifteen, Hannah had saved much of the money for the phone, and was devastated. Lauren knew something had to be done, but her husband steadfastly refused to even scold Samantha, expressing his concern that it might, "Damage her fragile ego."

Lauren finally faced the reality that her husband was never going to step up and be the man of the house. She started entertaining the thought of leaving him, but knew that there was no way she could afford to take the girls and strike out on her own. What she could not have known was that providence was about to lend a hand.

As fate would have it, her husband was indeed having an affair, and on a sunny day in July, it literally blew up in his face. He and his mistress, who was also married, were heating up some leftover pizza in a dingy hotel on the outskirts of town, when the microwave, old and abused, finally got it's revenge and exploded in a shower of sparks and obliterated pizza. The smoke alarms triggered and soon the hotel parking lot was filled with first responders. Hot on their heals, came the local press, who had a field day snapping pictures of the guilty-looking couple, staggering out of the smoke-filled hotel room, trying, unsuccessfully, to hide their faces from the cameras. In the end, they were identified, and the story made the local evening news.

Lauren was in her kitchen making dinner for the girls when the her attention was caught by the TV on the counter. The handsome anchor of the local news channel was describing a breaking news story, involving an explosion at a nearby hot-sheets-motel. The man's smooth, baritone voice described the scandalous scene and Lauren, intrigued, looked at the screen, only to gasp in shock when she recognized the face of her husband! When she got over her initial surprise, her brain started working and she reached for the phone to call her sister, who happened to be an attorney at a small firm in the city.

When she learned that she could pretty much name her settlement terms, she impulsively decided to move herself and her daughters across country, to Seattle, WA. She really didn't have a reason for this, other than it always looked nice in movies, and it was as far away as you could get from Bangor, Maine. Six months later, with the deed to the house in her hand, along with the title to the car, custody of the girls, and a generous child support/alimony order, she loaded the last of the things they were taking into a box and taped it up. The movers came in and she pointed out the few remaining items. She did a quick walk through of the house, and gathering up the girls, she loaded them into the car and embarked on the next chapter in her life.

The trip across country was a special time for Lauren. They were in no hurry, and the driving was not bad. They had good weather most of the way and arrived in Seattle tired, but excited to begin their new life. The moving company had already brought all their things and boxes filled the house, a small, but lovely cape style home with dormers, an attached garage, and a view of the ocean from the widow's perch. After getting the girls started on unpacking the important boxes that they would need immediately, she walked out on the back deck and stood against the railing, feeling the ocean breeze playing with her hair, and drifting across her body. Her sensitive nipples reacted to the shift in temperature and instantly became hard. She felt dampness between her legs at this gentle violation and she thought how long it had been since she had a good reason to get wet there.

Pushing these thoughts aside, she walked down the steps to the grass and crossed across the small yard into a neat little rock garden. She didn't remember her realtor telling her about this, and she was delighted. The afternoon sun lit up one small corner, and she ventured further in. She stood in the small pocket of sun, and closing her eyes she turned slowly, tilting her head until her face caught the warmth of the sun.

She smiled to herself, enjoying this game she had played since she was a little girl. She took a deep breath, the soft cotton of her t-shirt straining against her breasts and her hardened nipples. The pressure felt good and another spurt of wetness lubricated her neglected sex. She breathed in again, enjoying this soft torment, thinking that maybe, if she was lucky, she could find the special box that she had triple taped, the one containing her...toys.

She was startled out of this happy contemplation, by a male voice, deep and resonant, "And what exactly do you think you are doing young lady?!" the voice asked, in a pronounced Scottish brogue.

She jumped at the voice, letting out an involuntary squeak, and her eyes flew open to see a man standing directly in front of her, almost within touching distance. His appearance was more than startling, it was almost magical. He had somehow managed to walk within arm's length of her without her hearing a thing and he wasn't a small man. He was well over six feet, and he towered over her diminutive five-foot-two. His broad shoulders were easily twice as wide as her slender frame. He had a handsome, but stern face, an erect military bearing, and a very short haircut. All of these things she took in with a fraction of her attention. The rest of her focus was consumed by, almost lost in, his eyes. They were a dark, flinty blue/gray and they seemed to radiate an almost palpable energy.

As the eyes turned from stern to inquisitive/amused, she realized abruptly that she had been staring open mouthed. She closed her mouth with an audible pop and stammered a reply, "I'm sorry..who are you..what did you say?"

Amusement flickered in his eyes and the barest hint of a grin turned up the corner of his mouth. Lauren felt her cheeks burning as she realized that she was making a complete fool of herself. She took a breath and started again. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear your question, I was lost in thought standing in my beautiful new garden." There, that was better, she gave herself a little pat on the shoulder.
His grin broadened, and his lips parted, revealing two rows of even, white teeth. "Well now, 'tis a lovely garden," his voice held a depth of humor and the resonance of it somehow touched off a response between Lauren's legs that caught her completely by surprise, "but I'm afraid to say, it isn't yours."

"Not..mine, but I thought- Oh, I'm so sorry!" she was stammering again as the implications of what he was staying began to sink in. "I'm truly sorry, I didn't mean to trespass," she managed to blurt out, her face turning several shades of crimson.

The humor was even more evident in his eyes and he seemed to enjoy her discomfiture, "Well now, I generally discipline trespassers quite severely, but perhaps this time I could be persuaded to let you off with wee bit of punishment," he said.

She blushed even more deeply and had to lock her legs in place as the tone of his voice and the thought of what kind of punishment he might be thinking about caused a flood between her thighs and threatened to turn her knees to jello.

She managed to maintain eye contact, giving herself points for the achievement, as she quietly asked, "What do you have in mind?"

"Well," he replied, "I suppose that for such a short visit, we could start with a kiss."

Well, that didn't sound too bad, she thought, as she again found herself drawn to his eyes, like a moth fluttering around an alluring and very dangerous, flame. She took a tentative step closer to him, trying for a look of playfulness. "I suppose that's only fair," she said as she tipped her face up and stood on tip toes so he wouldn't have to bend over as far.

She let out an involuntary squeak as he reached out for her, placing both hands on opposite sides of her waist and seemingly without effort, picked her up, holding her for a moment at eye level. "I dinna say where I would be kissing you lass," he said, grinning at the shocked look on her face.

She began to sputter in protest, and he chuckled, a deep, wonderful sound that somehow reminded her of the horn that sounded whenever there was fog in the bay back home on Maine

He abruptly drew her to her to him, pressing her small body against his chest, he spoke softly, but with force, "But perhaps that can wait for another time." He covered her mouth with his, neither insistent, nor demanding, but she found herself opening her mouth when his tongue gently pushed against her lips. He explored inside her with his tongue, tickling the roof of her mouth, and then pushing deeper, and deeper still, her eyes flew open as his tongue passed beyond the confines of her mouth and tickled the back of her throat. Her early training kicked in and she stifled her gag reflex, automatically relaxing her throat muscles, breathing slowly through her nose and allowing the intrusion.

The man made a small, deep pleased sound and his tongue actually probed a bit further, before slowly withdrawing entwining hers briefly, before leaving her mouth. He held the kiss for another heartbeat or two, and gently bit her lip as he withdrew, drawing her bottom lip out a little, applying just a hint of pressure, the barest touch of his teeth. He released her lip, puling his head back. Lost in the sensations, her eyes closed and her heart beating against his chest, she didn't react immediately, and when she did, opening her eyes slowly, she saw him smiling at her, an almost predatory look on his handsome face.

Released from the spell of his kiss, she became aware that he still had her pressed tightly against his chest, her feet dangling in air. He was holding her entire body weight with his arms, and yet he was relaxed, showing no strain, seemingly, he could have held her like this for hours had he chosen to. Slowly, almost reluctantly, he set her down, keeping a hand on her midsection. His hand just grazing her breast, he steadied her, making sure she wasn't in danger of falling over. At least, that's what she told herself, giving her a perfect reason not to complain about this latest violation of her person.

She took a quick breath and tore her eyes away from his, "I probably should go check on the girls," she said, glancing towards her brand new house, just now realizing that this area of the yard was clearly on his side of the property line.

She had barely taken a step towards the relative safety of her yard, when he spoke, "We haven't yet discussed your punishment for trespassing young lady."

She started, turning quickly to look at him, "But I thought," she began, fumbling for the words, "I mean, I thought that, well, you know, that kiss was my punishment."

He smiled again, licking his lips with his freakishly long tongue, "Well now, that was just the toll for strolling through my garden my dear. Your punishment is another matter entirely."

"Punishment?" she managed to say with a commendable amount of calm, she thought.

"Oh yes, Punishment," the man said, and the way he said that word, drawing it out and lengthening it, sent shivers down her spine, through the cleft in her bottom and straight to her clitoris. Another spurt of wetness filled her pussy and she was mortified to think that he must be able to smell her arousal by now.

"Run along now young lady," he said, the dismissal clear as day in his voice, "I'll stop by in the next few days, and we can discuss your transgression."

She stammered a reply, and beat a reasonably dignified retreat back across her yard and up onto the deck. When she looked back, he was watching her, and then he winked at her and flashed another dazzling smile. Her sex responded, flooding her once again as she stepped into the house. "What the hell have I gotten myself into," she asked, "I just wanted to see the pretty garden..."

With these thoughts swirling in her head, she stepped inside her house, closing the door behind her. She checked in on the girls, giving them some pointers and helping them choose which boxes had priority. They were doing well, and she headed off to tackle her own unpacking.

Several hours later, the three women realized they hadn't eaten since arriving and ordered pizza delivered. After dinner, they unpacked for another hour and went to bed, exhausted from the long day. As tired as she was, Lauren had trouble falling asleep. She lay awake in the strange room, trying to sort out the unfamiliar sounds. Her thoughts kept returning to her neighbor. The whole thing felt surreal, she didn't even know his name! As she replayed her encounter with him, she felt herself getting wet and her hand slid down to her molten center almost of its own volition.

She closed her eyes and pictured her neighbor, his strong arms, chiseled jaw and piercing eyes. Her fingers dipped between her folds, quickly finding her clit, she rubbed it, pressing down hard with her fingers. She felt a familiar tingling deep inside her belly. It grew as she stroked her clit faster and faster, finally exploding inside her as visions of her impending punishment raced across her brain. Slowly, her breathing returned to normal and she drifted off to sleep.

The next several days were very busy for Lauren and her daughters. They finished unpacking, got the two girls enrolled in the local high school and found a very nice shopping center nearby where they spent a happy day buying an entire house's worth of necessary sundries.

Lauren saw her neighbor several times, out in his yard, working in his garden, or mowing his lawn, but always from afar. As the end of their first week in the new home drew near, she began to think that his threat of punishment was just talk. She told herself that she should be relieved, but she couldn't help feeling a sense of disappointment.

Friday morning was hectic, the girls were difficult and bitchy, snapping first at each other, then at her. She tried to placate them, but clearly the honeymoon period of tranquility and cooperation was over. She finally got them loaded into the car and delivered them to school, albeit it, somewhat late. When she got back to her house, she pulled into the garage, and hit the remote to close the door behind her. She walked into the house and started cleaning up from breakfast.

"You have lovely daughters, but their behavior is atrocious," a voice commented from just behind her.

She shrieked and almost dropped the plate she was transferring into the dishwasher. She spun around and there, not three feet away was her neighbor, looking at her in a predatorial way. She stammered, "What are you taking about?! And how did you get in here?!"

He smiled and replied, "You're daughters are clearly out of control. I listened to the commotion this morning and it is aparrent that they have little or no respect for you. As for how I got in, I have the code to your garage door"

Her pride stung, she opened her mouth to refute this accusation, but she had learned from a young age that lying brought severe punishment, and what he had said was no more than the truth. Her cheeks burning with shame, she hung her head and meekly said, "I know. I don't know what to do. They don't listen to me, I can't take away TV, it isn't hooked up yet, neither is the internet, and they are too old to be spanked."

He reached out and gently tipped up her chin until their eyes met, "Who says?" he asked, that same deep, steel like voice.

Her heart skipped a beat and she was instantly wet, as the images of her two daughters, face down over this man's lap, his hard, calloused hand raining down blows on their naked bottoms played across her mind. She gulped and looked him in the eyes, trying to guage if he was serious. "You can't really mean that?" she asked, a tremor in her voice.

"Why not," he replied, "they are minors, under your authority, if you choose to allow someone to discipline them, that is your business and no one else's.

The wetness between her legs increased as she realized that he was making sure she was complicit in this. She might not be administering the punishment, but she was certainly allowing it to happen. In fact, anything else that might happen would also be her fault. Visions of her childhood came, unbidden to her mind; her, tied down to her bed, spread eagled, while her father used a belt on her defenseless pussy, her, bent over a coffee table, her hands and feet tied to the legs, her father behind her, his engorged member buried inside her tiny bottom, her, held down by two of her father's drinking buddies, as a third used a large cucumber to rape her 13 yr old pussy, and one of the worst, her, cowgirl-style on one of the men, his huge cock stretching her tight young pussy, crying and sobbing into his mouth as he forced her to kiss him while the other men took turns in her bottom.

Her knees threatened to buckle as a flood of wetness coated the inside of her thighs. She was mortified and turned to flee, desperate to escape from this man's penetrating gaze, terrified that he might discover how turned on she was by these thoughts. He halted her with two words, "Hold still."

Hating herself, but unable to disobey, even this man, practically a stranger, she stopped dead in her tracks, frozen to the spot. Her reaction was not lost on him and he smiled inwardly, greatly pleased. "Turn around," the voice was implacable.

She slowly turned to face him. "Come over here." he ordered, again in the same even voice, not strident nor aggressive, but commanding nonetheless.

She slowly walked over to him, fighting her ingrained training with every step, hating herself for her weakness. When she was directly in front of him, close enough for an embrace, he ordered her, "Take off your clothes."

She shuddered and summoning all her courage, she resisted, shaking her head "no". Her rebellion was short-lived, however. Without warning, the man's hand flashed out and struck the side of her face with enough force to snap her head to the side. Her eyes welled up, but she remained silent, true to her training. With a helpless sob, she pulled her t-shirt over her head, lowered her shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. Without being told, she quietly unhooked her bra, letting it fall away and her panties soon joined her shorts on the floor. She stood silently, staring at the floor, her hands clenched at her sides, the only outward sign of the terror filling her.

"On your knees," the command came.

She complied, sinking gracefully to her knees, a faint sense of pride that she could still do that after so many years. The command came quickly, "Take it out and suck it."

She blushed, and reaching for his pants, she lowered his zipper and carefully pulled out his member, already almost fully erect. She gasped when she was able to see his entire length. His was easily the longest and thickest cock she had ever seen. With her hand gently cupping his balls, the head of his manhood rested in the bend of her elbow and it was as thick as her arm. She felt her legs weaken as the sheer size of his prodigious phallus caused her insides to tighten and spasm. With trembling fingers, barely able to reach around the shaft, she placed the head in her mouth stretching her lips to accommodate it. She was just able to get her mouth around it, but she quickly got used to the size and within a few minutes, she had almost half of it inside her throat. It became apparent that she would need his help if she was going to take all of him. She pulled back, releasing his cock, and spoke softly, with deference, as she had been taught, "Sir, if you will force me, I think I can take all of you."

He rumbled his response, "Very well," as he reached out, placing his massive hand against the back of her head, his fingers almost touching both her ears. She plunged down on his cock, taking as much as she could, relaxing her throat and breathing shallowly through her nose. When she had gone as far as she could, he started applying pressure, slowly forcing his rigid member deeper into her throat. With two inches left to go, he pulled out, let her take few deep breaths, and plunged back in, sliding in and out with a steady rhythm, finally sinking the entire length into her painfully-stretched throat. He held it there, watching her struggles increase as she tried to get enough air past the invading pole that felt like it was pushing into her belly.

When she began to turn blue without trying to save herself, the man smiled again, and slowly withdrew, giving her a brief respite, then he began fucking her face in earnest, thrusting in, burying his length in her throat and pulling almost out, only to plunge back in. He pounded her mercilessly, lost in the sensation, only very rarely experienced in a long and active sex life.

Sooner than he would have thought possible, he felt his balls begin to tighten and the warmth in his groin spread to his cock and with one last thrust, he exploded deep inside her throat, shudders rippling along his tall frame. Spent, he slowly pulled out, watching with open admiration as she kept her lips tight to his softening manhood, capturing every drop of semen. She waited for permission when he had withdrawn, and when he nodded at her, she swallowed the large mouthful, opening her mouth for inspection.

He sat down on the couch, and motioned for her to join him. She did, settling in beside him, leaning her slight frame against his much larger one. He absently stroked her hair, and she sighed softly, relaxing completely. "How long has it been for you little one?" he asked.

"Almost sixteen years," she replied quietly.

"That's too long, isn't it?" he asked. The question was rhetorical, but she answered anyway.

"Yes sir, it is," she said.

"I'm here now," he replied.

Snuggling tighter against him, she softly said, "Yes sir."

"I still need to punish you Lauren," he said, the steel back in his voice.

*I know," she said, a tremor running through her body.

"Lay down across my lap. Don't make a sound, and don't move," he ordered.

She quickly complied, spreading her legs slightly and pushing up with her pelvis, presenting her sex to him. He rubbed her upturned bottom, enjoying the smooth skin and the delightful plumpness. His eyes hardened and he raised his hand, bringing it down with a resounding crack on her right cheek, leaving the sharp outline of his hand behind. Her body tensed, but she didn't move or cry out. As the spanking continued, increasing in intensity, she continued to obey his instructions. As the last few blows rained down onto her fiery-red ass, brutal in their power, she finally broke down and let out the softest moans, the guilt of disobeying a direct command almost worse than the agony of her throbbing backside.

Abruptly, he stopped, as if he had been waiting for that. He stood up without warning, spilling her from his lap. She tumbled to the floor, barking her knee on the hardwood before catching herself and preventing further injury. She quickly scrambled to her knees, wincing as the intense pain radiating from her bottom was compounded by the hurt in her knee. "Get up on the couch, on your hands and knees, face on the cushion," he began "stick your ass high in the air with your legs spread and stay there," he finished, the last delivered in a harsh, implacable voice.

She hurried to comply and shivered involuntarily as she heard the hiss from his belt being removed. He stepped up behind her and measuring the distance, began to beat her. He spread the blows out, covering her entire bottom, the backs of her thighs and every 5th stroke, her exposed pussy. She was able to follow her instructions when he hit her bottom, even though the tears came and her frame was wracked with powerful, if silent, sobs. Strikes to her thighs she could also take quietly, but the agonizing pain delivered to her tender pussy, hitting the length, from her mons across her clit, through her slit, along her sensitive taint finally landing fully on her crinkled rose bud, this explosion of suffering reduced her to screams and desperate cries for mercy. She didn't try to escape though. Years of brutal training had taught her to hold her position, no matter what. She didn't even close her legs, so ingrained was her obedience.

When the man felt that his victim was thoroughly chastised, and her bottom and thighs were covered in darkening stripes that crisscrossed her perfect white skin, he stopped the brutal punishment. Her entire sex was a dark beet red and her clit and both outer and inner lips were swollen terribly. He laid the belt across her lower back and taking a small container from his pocket, he opened it and scooped out a generous amount of what looked like pure aloe mixed with a creamy lotion. The smell was pleasant and when he applied it to her throbbing bottom, the relief was almost instantaneous. He continued to spread out across her bottom, down her thighs and back up between her legs. When he reached her anus, her cheeks clenched involuntarily. "Open," he commanded.
She took a deep breath, and forced her sphincter to relax, thus allowing her butt cheeks to open. She even managed to push her asshole out a tiny bit. Satisfied, he spread the cream in an even layer, covering her puckered tight brown orifice and her reddened pussy. As he was doing this, he couldn't help noticing that her pretty pussy was literally dripping with juices. Applying the cream to her most intimate places had done nothing to lessen the flow.

Replacing his belt, the man sat down on the couch next to her and pulled her onto his lap. She curled into him and began to cry quietly. This soon gave way to more intense crying and eventually her whole body was shaking from the powerful sobs that shook her entire body. He held her, stroking her hair and making soothing sounds from deep in his chest. After twenty cathartic minutes, her crying subsided and her breathing returned to normal. Sixteen years of built up tension and stress seemed to fall away from her in the strong arms of the man who had just beaten her.

When she had calmed down, she became aware of a warm pressure against her very tender pussy. She squirmed a little and the hard pressure spasmed against her sex. She felt her insides tighten in response, but the thought of trying to fit that huge organ between her brutalized pussy lips filled her with dread. She shifted again, and the man moved slightly, aligning his rigid member with her painful entrance. She trembled and pleaded with him, "Please no, please let me heal first, it hurts so much, and you are so big, please sir.."

He stroked her hair, softly and gently and she dared to hope, then he took a handful of her hair and he yanked her head back painfully forcing her to look up at him. "Whose decision is that Lauren?" he asked.

She took a deep breath. She knew the answer of course, anyone who had grown up like she did would know the answer to that question. It was still hard to say it out loud. When he gave another yank on her hair though, she dutifully said, "You decide sir."

He relaxed his hold on her hair and went back to stroking her. "Good girl," he said.

She hated herself a little, but she felt a thrill at his words, and she knew deep in her soul that she would endure any amount of pain to please this man. He leaned back and motioned her to get on top of him. She felt a tiny bit of relief that she would be able to control the action. She stroked his hardening cock a few times, a little amazed that he was this hard so quickly after cumming in her mouth. She was grateful that she was so wet, but she knew this was going to hurt terribly.

She swung her leg over the man, raising her hips up high and slowly lowered herself onto the hardened member. She gasped out loud when the engorged head started to penetrate her pussy lips. She gritted her teeth and continued to bear down, feeling the warm hardness beginning to invade her. After all the things that had been forced inside her; cocks, dildos, toys and other less kind things, she was shocked that anything could fill her this completely. This man's cock was bigger than anything she had ever had inside her. Without the beating, this would have been extremely painful. After the brutal punishment, it was pure agony. She managed to get half of the monster inside her, and she was pausing to catch her breath when the man got impatient.

Taking hold of her hips, he thrust up into her, managing to get half of the remaining length into her abused pussy. She screamed in agony, as her throbbing lips were cruelly stretched around the thickest part of his cock. She bit her lip to keep from crying out again, as he got an even tighter hold on her hips and gave a mighty thrust, forcing the rest of his hardened member deep into her womb. She grunted and then cried out in the extremes of misery as the head of his cock slammed into her cervix. Without giving her a chance to get used to the girth, he started plowing into her, using her like a fuck toy. She tried to breathe through the pain, tried to turn the hurt she was feeling into arousal, but it was too much. To much pain coming too quickly after the spanking and the severe whipping. She was lost in the suffering, barely aware of the hands gripping her with enormous strength, using her body for his pleasure.

Time seemed to slip away as she surrendered to the animalistic fucking that was pummeling her into oblivion. At some point, the man picked her up like a rag doll and threw her down on her back on the couch, pinning her legs up by her shoulders, he plunged inside her, bottoming out against her cervix. It hurt, beyond anything she had experienced before, but beyond the hurt, there was something, some glimmer of something different. Something...less awful. Maybe even...yes! It was starting to feel better. Somehow, in all the pain, her body was giving her a way out, an escape into euphoria. She started to push back against him, grinding her pussy up against his thrusting member.

Suddenly, without warning, she felt her climax building, soaring up, higher and bigger and higher, taking her body with it as she rose into the void, screaming out her pain and joy and agony and euphoria. Release, like a tidal wave crashing on a distant shore, she climaxed, squeezing the steel-like rod that impaled her, threatening to split her in two. In that moment, crazed with her own powerful orgasm, she wished he would tear her in two, splitting her from the inside out. He picked her up letting her full weight rest on his erection. Sitting back down, he again leaned back and reaching out, squeezed both her breasts with a vice-like grip, twisting them cruelly. She screamed out loud and climaxing again, she went wild, raising up and driving down onto the monster cock inside her with all her might, her petite frame seemingly too frail to hold up to the battering.

With one last shuddering effort, she cried out, screaming herself hoarse, at the same time, the man released his own thundering orgasm, roaring into her face as he pumped hot jets of his seed deep inside her.

She was floating, suspended in the clouds, weightless, senseless. She couldn't hear anything, or feel anything. She was vaguely aware that there was a world of pain waiting for her, but for right now, there was just a blissful vagueness. As awareness started to filter through the haze, she slowly became aware of an aching between her legs. Just as that pain filtered through, her ass and the back of her thighs made its presence known, a growing burn that got worse the more she focused on it. On top of these two hurts, her throat complained every time she swallowed. It felt like someone had shoved a bat down there. As consciousness returned, she also became aware of his softening penis inside her, still big, but not as painful as before. She looked up and found him looking at her. She smiled, a small, tentative thing, and he returned the smile with one of his own, broad and uninhibited.

Impulsively, she threw her arms around his neck and gave him a big hug. "Thank you," she said simply, her head on his shoulder. She felt his chest rumble with amusement.

"You are welcome Lauren," he replied, "Now, about your daughters..."

Offline carhamgrater

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 895
Re: A Cry For Help - MMMf, nc, rape, inc, tort, humil, ped
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 12:11:49 PM »
Great scenario and I love the slow progression. As stand readable by me, add the underage content may not be so. Merit award from me and a hearty "Good luck in The Contest from Me!"
Real rape is wrong fictional rape can be fun!

Offline Sam69

• Senior
  • Merits 15
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 04:39:17 PM »
Great scenario and I love the slow progression. As stand readable by me, add the underage content may not be so. Merit award from me and a hearty "Good luck in The Contest from Me!"

Thanks! Good luck to you as well my friend!

I always wonder about adding certain elements to my stories. I hate to limit my audience, but let's face it, many of the subjects we discuss here routinely would turn many people off. I did make a conscious decision to wait for Chapter 2 to bring in the daughters.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 515
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 08:59:23 PM »
It will be fun to see the little brats get some discipline!   You have done a good job here, Sam, with your character development. Telling us the backstory to Lauren and her abusive past, then finding a husband who was a complete milquetoast when it came to discipline, and Lauren realizing that discipline did have its place. Now, years later, she seems to crave and look for punishment.  Nice progression of the plot.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Sam69

• Senior
  • Merits 15
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 02:22:06 AM »
It will be fun to see the little brats get some discipline!   You have done a good job here, Sam, with your character development. Telling us the backstory to Lauren and her abusive past, then finding a husband who was a complete milquetoast when it came to discipline, and Lauren realizing that discipline did have its place. Now, years later, she seems to crave and look for punishment.  Nice progression of the plot.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm also looking forward to the next chapter, can't wait to see how Lauren handles the knowledge that she is responsible for putting her daughter in this position.

Offline spunkjunk

• Senior
  • Merits 34
  • love your muslin chemise
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2021, 07:50:08 AM »
The man made a small, deep pleased sound and his tongue actually probed a bit further, before slowly withdrawing entwining hers briefly, before leaving her mouth. He held the kiss for another heartbeat or two, and gently bit her lip as he withdrew, drawing her bottom lip out a little, applying just a hint of pressure, the barest touch of his teeth. He released her lip, puling his head back. Lost in the sensations, her eyes closed and her heart beating against his chest, she didn't react immediately, and when she did, opening her eyes slowly, she saw him smiling at her, an almost predatory look on his handsome face.

I like such descriptions very much. Long Storys too.
Wonder for the continuation. Especially because its in the extreme sector.
Nevertheless merit for the wonderful formulate  almost consensual Text
Greetings
 Spunkjunk
Once God create the male. Examining each angle he thought: tomorrow i´ll try better! And he did...

Offline Sam69

• Senior
  • Merits 15
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2021, 10:16:28 AM »

I like such descriptions very much. Long Storys too.
Wonder for the continuation. Especially because its in the extreme sector.
Nevertheless merit for the wonderful formulate  almost consensual Text
Greetings
 Spunkjunk

Thanks Spunkjunk. Pleasure to meet you as well. That is great to hear. I write stream-of-consciousness and the story usually unfolds before me. I'm often as surprised (and turned on) as those who read it after. I like short stories too, where the action hits you quick, but I think my favorite to write is longer stories where I can get to know my characters.