Author Topic: The Rice Purity Test  (Read 113 times)

Offline Sam69

• Undergrad
  • Merits 18
  • i'm into all this stuff!
The Rice Purity Test
« on: January 27, 2021, 02:07:57 PM »
I tried to take the kinkometer test in a previous post on this thread, but the site is no longer functional. I found another similar test that was started at Rice University decades ago, but has been updated to be relevant today. It takes about 4 minutes and it's pretty interesting. Here are my results. The site wouldn't let me take a screen shot, but I copied and pasted the text. I'm posting the link for others to take and submit their results. Can anyone beat my score??

Your Rice Purity Quiz Results:
👿Impurity
Purity👼

Congratulations on being hardcore. It is likely that you have had sex with an animal, a cousin or a paying customer before. I bet you have never come across anyone with a lower score in real life!

Here's the link, just scroll down a little and click on the blue Start button.

https://www.arealme.com/rice-purity-test/en/

Offline carhamgrater

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 932
  • Read when you can! Posts aren't going anywhere
Re: The Rice Purity Test
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 02:45:27 PM »
👿Impurity
I2
I1
P1
P2
Purity👼

You are a little special! People who receive scores that fall into this range are probably a huge fan of cult movies. You are always looking for thrills in life, which might sometimes even get you into trouble.
Real rape is wrong fictional rape can be fun!

Offline DouglasR
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: The Rice Purity Test
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 04:51:30 AM »
I got a score of:

This range of scores is reserved for the super hardcore people, like the people who have been in orgies or in jail (eg.: you’ve probably used a hard drug before or had sex in public or had anal sex, etc.) Moral limit never is a problem for you in life.