Author Topic: The Rice Purity Test  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
  • I’m into all this stuff!
The Rice Purity Test
« on: January 27, 2021, 02:07:57 PM »
I tried to take the kinkometer test in a previous post on this thread, but the site is no longer functional. I found another similar test that was started at Rice University decades ago, but has been updated to be relevant today. It takes about 4 minutes and it's pretty interesting. Here are my results. The site wouldn't let me take a screen shot, but I copied and pasted the text. I'm posting the link for others to take and submit their results. Can anyone beat my score??

Your Rice Purity Quiz Results:
👿Impurity
Purity👼

Congratulations on being hardcore. It is likely that you have had sex with an animal, a cousin or a paying customer before. I bet you have never come across anyone with a lower score in real life!

Here's the link, just scroll down a little and click on the blue Start button.

https://www.arealme.com/rice-purity-test/en/

carhamgrater
Re: The Rice Purity Test
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 02:45:27 PM »
👿Impurity
I2
I1
P1
P2
Purity👼

You are a little special! People who receive scores that fall into this range are probably a huge fan of cult movies. You are always looking for thrills in life, which might sometimes even get you into trouble.

Offline DouglasR
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 04:51:30 AM »
I got a score of:

This range of scores is reserved for the super hardcore people, like the people who have been in orgies or in jail (eg.: you’ve probably used a hard drug before or had sex in public or had anal sex, etc.) Moral limit never is a problem for you in life.

Offline Dahlia Black

• Sophomore
  • Merits 17
  • Your slutty goth girlfriend 🖤
    • My Instagram!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 10:00:20 PM »
Oh no… 🙈😳
Congratulations on being hardcore. It is likely that you have had sex with an animal, a cousin or a paying customer before. I bet you have never come across anyone with a lower score in real life!

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2021, 09:12:13 AM »
Oh no… 🙈😳

Wow... you little vixen!! Only person besides me that I've seen in single digits!! Lol

Offline Dahlia Black

• Sophomore
  • Merits 17
  • Your slutty goth girlfriend 🖤
    • My Instagram!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2021, 01:34:08 AM »
Oh no… 🙈😳

Wow... you little vixen!! Only person besides me that I've seen in single digits!! Lol
We’re deviants, high five!

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2022, 10:39:55 AM »
Oh no… 🙈😳

We’re deviants, high five!

Would you care to share the things you answered “no” to?

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2022, 10:52:08 PM »
You are a little special! People who receive scores that fall into this range are probably a huge fan of cult movies. You are always looking for thrills in life, which might sometimes even get you into trouble.

...Yeah, I'm an angel, really. How am I an I1-grade impure?
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline DouglasR
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2022, 11:25:53 AM »

This range of scores is reserved for the super hardcore people, like the people who have been in orgies or in jail (eg.: you’ve probably used a hard drug before or had sex in public or had anal sex, etc.) Moral limit never is a problem for you in life.

Well, I know what I'm doing when I fly next >:D

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2022, 08:50:14 PM »
Congratulations on your score DouglasR!!

Offline Kame
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2022, 08:45:15 PM »
I'm a 43.

I try.

ARC
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2022, 08:04:28 AM »

We got fucked hard on the alcohol questions.
Been straight edge since we had and kicked a painkiller addiction during our child sex slave days.

Damn you quiz for hyper focusing on alcohol and ruining our score   :'(

(Alcohols bad anyways, just let your friends roofie you instead)

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2022, 12:04:37 PM »
Yes.... I think you're right. Hm.....

50. Surprisingly enough, the average person actually falls into this very same category. You are likely to check off most of the items on the checklist but have not done anything too explicit. Take this quiz again after a year or two - I bet you’re going to be shocked by your own growth!
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 675
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2022, 01:53:01 PM »
Not much change in two in a half years since originally taking the test

When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline SexKitten365

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • Howdy! I'm an Owned slut
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2023, 08:13:47 AM »

Wow! I thought I was gonna go single digits with how I was answering those questions! Its nice to see a double digit even if its low
Tradional Baby