Author Topic: One Picture - One Paragraph  (Read 11679 times)

Offline BlackMamba321
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
Re: One Picture - One Paragraph
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2021, 10:42:43 AM »

Jane knew that her favourite teacher was a sex offender.  She had even seen him molesting one of the younger girls in his office.  That did not at all change her opinion of her teacher.  She worshipped him and wanted to show him how she felt about him.  The chance finally came when the teacher asked Jane to stay back after class.  He forced her onto his desk, stripped her and raped her.  Jane loved every minute of it and afterwards thrilled to the taste of her own juices as she worshipped his rapist's cock.  Jane promised to keep it all a secret and her teacher promised that they could do it much more often in future.

Fantastic work as always just out of curiosity aside from your great stories are there any other authors on here who write good accomplice stories in your opinion?

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 599
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2021, 07:39:11 PM »
Yes Black Mamba I think that Cynthia's illustrated Landlord story on the gang rape page is heading in the right direction and there are some on the mixed groupings and extreme stories page.  Freeros does some good work there.
accomplice of evil

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 15
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2021, 10:23:39 AM »

Melissa had been kidnapped from the comic convention. In costume. Her anti-fan spent the next hour beating her bloody. Now as she lay flat on the dirt, he ripped off her panties to endure what the medical examiner would describe as..."the most vicious oral, vaginal and anal rape I have encountered in my 23 year career."

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 15
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2021, 10:26:42 AM »

"Where'd you put that bitch we collared down at the beach Sgt?"  'I put her in general holding, why do you ask?' "I brought in a suspect for all those rapes and left him down there too." 'Good. If he's the perp, he won't be able to help himself from hate raping that bitch. And if he does, I think we might have to offer him a job here in the Special Victims Unit'

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 599
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2021, 02:39:47 AM »
[/center]

Jacob had been looking forward to movie night all week. The rape movies he watched with his step daughter always got him super excited and the inevitable happened afterwards.
accomplice of evil

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 599
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2021, 01:31:21 AM »

On Fuckaire the flight attendants are especially attentive to the needs of their passengers, especially in the first class compartment.
accomplice of evil

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 599
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2021, 06:10:56 AM »

His to use and abuse.  His to fondle and strip.  His to rape.  Jennifer was entirely his and anything he wanted she was bound to provide.
accomplice of evil