Author Topic: Camping With Her Father  (Read 11494 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
Camping With Her Father
« on: January 19, 2021, 05:00:41 PM »
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex. This story features a character under the age of 18. If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy. Any similarities to real people, places or situations is purely coincidental and not intended!

Camping With Her Father

incest; rape; noncon; u/a.

An original story by Vile8r.

Ryan Norland laid curled up in her sleeping bag, listening to the rain beating hard on the roof of the tent. This was the worst camping trip she’d ever been on. The 17 year-old couldn’t believe she had been so stupid to let her dad talk her into this.

Her parents, Royce and Leanne Norland, were divorced and she didn’t get to see her dad all that much, as he was in the military and spent a lot of time away from home. He had finally got some leave and wanting to spend some time with his daughters, asked them if they’d like to go camping in the forests of northern California. They used to come here a lot as a family when Ryan was little, and she had many fond memories of the vacations they’d spent there.

Her younger sister, Alicia, who was 14, didn’t want to go. Camping wasn’t cool, you know? Ryan’s dad, suggested that perhaps just the two of them would go.

Yesterday, they had been busy spending their first day by doing what Ryan loved most: hiking around in the thick woods. Today it was different. A storm front had moved in overnight, and it was raining heavily outside. With no signs of letting up!

Then the worst happened. They had been sleeping in separate tents. Ryan’s father told her that with her now being nearly an adult, not a little girl anymore, she needed her privacy.

That worked, until her tent sprung a leak in the middle of the night, and she had to quickly gather up her stuff and move into her dad’s tent with him. This morning, it was still raining hard. Royce was sitting on his side of the tent, crosslegged on his sleeping bag, listening to the miniature shortwave radio he had brought with him. It was battery-operated.

He looked over at his pretty teen daughter and frowned.

“It doesn’t look good, sweetie.” he said. “Just heard from the local ranger station, they are telling people to stay off the roads. Been some mudslides and the river is getting pretty high. There’s a risk of wash-outs. So looks like we’re stuck here for a bit!”

“What are we going to do?” she asked, feeling a little scared.

“Not much we can do, but hunker down in the tent and wait it out. Ranger station says the rain is supposed to peter out later this evening. We’re sitting in a good spot, on fairly high ground and no danger if the river does overflow.”

Ryan curled up a little tighter in her sleeping bag. Guess this is where I’ll be spending my day, she mused. She looked over at her dad again.
He was wearing just a pair of shorts, no shirt and she could see his muscled arms and bare chest.

Ryan’s dad was 43 years old, and a pretty handsome man, or so she figured anyway. She could tell why her mother was attracted to him. Too bad they couldn’t get along, and ended up divorcing.

Seeing her father’s bare chest and back, reminded her of a little incident from a few years ago, before they’d divorced. Ryan was only 13 at the time.

It was when she accidentally came across her parents fucking. She had been at a friend’s place on a Saturday afternoon. She had come home earlier than expected. Her younger sister was staying at her grandparents’ place and was wasn’t home. Ryan remembered walking up the stairs to her room.

She heard odd noises, and saw the door to her parents’ room slightly open. Peeking in, she saw her mom and dad going at it on their bed. Her mom was on her hands and knees, facing the headboard. Her dad was behind her holding her around the hips.
Ryan stood there enthralled, watching it all. Watching her father’s muscular naked body, his buttocks flexing as he pumped his hard cock in and out of her mother.

When he pulled out, Ryan was also amazed at how big her dad’s erect penis was. It was huge, close to nine inches long, and thick!

Ryan snuck off to her bedroom and her parents never did know she’d spied on them. But ever since then, Ryan would catch herself thinking about it, how it had looked as her dad was pounding in and out of her mom.

“Daddy, I’m cold!” Ryan whimpered.

“Put on a sweater,” he chuckled.

“No, that won’t do it. Can we snuggle together in your sleeping bag. It’s bigger than mine.”

Royce raised an eyebrow. “You want to snuggle? Like we used to when you were little?”

“Yeah, daddy, come on. So what if I’m older now, i’m still your little girl, and I don’t get many hugs anymore. I don’t get to see you often.”

Royce set down his radio and opened up his double sleeping bag. He motioned to Ryan to come climb into it. “Oh all right! We’ll have some snuggle-time,” he laughed. “Just like we used to! How can I say no to my little pumpkin?”

Ryan gave a little giggle as she got out of her sleeping bag and curled up in her dad’s. As she did that, Royce couldn’t help but let his eyes roam across her body, clad only in a short t-shirt and panties. His eyes took in the swath of white material between her legs.

“Well no wonder you’re cold,” he chided. “You’re barely wearing anything!”

“It’s how I always dress when I’m in bed, daddy,” Ryan said.

“That’s fine,” he replied. “But we’re out in the woods, not at home. You need to dress a little warmer!”

“I don’t have to, I have you to snuggle with!” Ryan giggled.

Royce settled into the sleeping bag, zipping it back up. Ryan pressed her body back against his, and he wrapped a big arm around her waist.

He blushed a little to himself, realizing it felt really nice having her warm, firm body against his. His daughter’s body didn’t feel like a little girl’s anymore. It felt like…..well…..like a woman’s!

Royce hadn’t seen a lot of his two daughters in the past three years, after he and Leanne divorced. He’d taken a couple of overseas postings and it kept him away a lot. He saw they were growing up, and he realized how much he’d missed them. Both of his daughters were moving from being little girls. to becoming beautiful young women, especially Ryan.

She wasn’t the skinny little brown-haired girl with pigtails and braces that she used to be.

Royce couldn’t help but notice how she was now dressing sexier and more revealing than she used to. It made him feel like a bit of a pervert, but he had to admit, Ryan was developing a killer body. No doubt she was likely very popular with the boys in her school. And though he didn’t like to think about it, there was probably also a good chance she was sexually active too.

He didn’t like to think about it, but the truth was, he did think about it….a lot actually. The image of some hunky high school boy, probably a jock, nestled between his daughter’s thighs, slowly pumping his hard cock in and out of her ……..damn, that was a hot image!
Royce chided himself for having such lecherous thoughts, when suddenly, involuntarily, he felt himself harden. Not only harden, but it gave a big twitch.

Enough that Ryan felt it.

“Daddy, what was that?” she asked.

“Oh shit, sweetie, oh fuck I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean to do that!” He quickly apologized.

“You know, maybe we shouldn’t snuggle like this,” Ryan said. She was now aware of her dad’s very hard penis pressing into her

back and it was making her uncomfortable. She tried to squirm away.

Royce’s arm instinctively tightened around her waist, and pulled her back even harder against him. Seeming to have a life of their own, his hips ground into her.

“You feel good, Ryan! Really…..good…” Royce whispered in her ear, in a husky voice that Ryan knew she’d heard before.

The time she’d watched him have sex with her mother, he’d had that voice, telling her mom how good she felt.

“No, let me go, daddy!” she whimpered, her voice rising.

Royce didn’t reply to her, just maneuvered so she was on her back and he was on top of her. He was very quick and before she knew it, her dad had both of her slender wrists contained in his left hand above her head. Now, with his right hand free, he grabbed at the bottom of her thin t-shirt, pushing it up.

Ryan began trying to twist her body away from him, but her father was too large and strong for her petite 110 lb. physique. It wasn’t long before he had the shirt pushed up over her tits, revealing her pert mounds. With her breasts free, his hand started to explore them, cupping and groping and fondling at them, his fingers and thumb rubbing and tweaking her nipples.

Ryan shook her head from side to side, kicking her legs and screaming for him to get off.

“I think I’m going to enjoy this, Ryan,” he told her as he moved his legs so they were now straddling her hips.

Her father leaned down and took her small pink nipples in his mouth one by one, using his tongue to work over them and make them erect. All the while she was screaming and yelling out for him to stop.

“P...please, daddy! Stop, just stop! I promise I won’t tell anyone if you stop now!” she sobbed as his teeth clamped down on her right nipple and tugged at it. He released the little bud immediately and looked up at her.

“Damn, baby girl! Those tits taste awesome!”

“Daddy! Stop it! I’m your daughter! Stop it!”

“Just relax,” he snarled. “Relax and let it happen. Who knows? You might like it.”

“I won’t daddy! I won’t!” Ryan protested.

"You are growing up so damn fast, baby,” he said. “I kick myself for not being there for you! But now I’ll make it up to you.”

What the hell? Ryan wondered. He’s going to make it up by raping his daughter?

"I love you," he whispered as his hand slid down to her waist. Down over the curve of her hips until his hand was caressing her butt, pulling her even closer to him.

"You are so fucking beautiful, Ryan. And sexy!"

"No, no, no!" she bawled as his fingers played along the top of her panties. "I want my cock inside you.”

Instantly, his hand slid under her panties, caressing where he had never touched before. Her heart seemed to be beating in her throat as he kissed her gently on her head.

Ryan cried out in shock and pain as he forced two fingers inside her, marvelling at the tightness. Her pussy sucked and pulled at his fingers as he began to work them in and out of her. Slowly he began to feel the wetness covering his fingers.

“I told you you’d like it,” he smirked.

Ryan was getting mad now. She was not going to let this happen to her. Not from her own father!

She spit at him, and tried to bring her knee up, aiming for his crotch.

“Get off me!” she yelled.

“You’re gonna be like those little Iraqi bitches we’d do in Baghdad,” Royce said. “Well, we had ways to deal with them!”

In a flash, he flipped Ryan onto her stomach. He yanked her shirt up over her head and bunched it around her elbows. Then pulling her arms behind her back, he twisted the shirt into a knot, effectively immobilizing her arms.

Now he had her where he wanted her.

“NOOOOOO! Daddy! Daddy! STOP!” Ryan screamed.

With one hard tug, he shredded her flimsy cotton panties. He pushed her thighs slightly apart, licking his lips in anticipation as he looked at the moist pink slit. She was completely shaved.

Royce slipped his shorts down, releasing his giant cock. Ryan screamed as she looked over her shoulder and saw it there, right there! It was standing out like a long, hard weapon. She couldn’t believe he was going to put it inside her.
Straddling her hips, Royce wiggled his cock between her ass cheeks and toward her inviting pink entrance. Ryan was terror-stricken, knowing it was very close to him taking her all the way. She felt her father's movements between her legs, then felt his cock entering her.

She buried her face in a pillow and screamed out, as he entered her, forcing her tight hole even wider. Ryan felt so full that she didn't think he was going to be able to get it all the way in. 
He lifted her hips up and Ryan yelped as the head of his cock slammed into her.

"Pl...please…..stop, stop, Daddy!," she blubbered. “You’re hurting me!.”

Royce thrust his hips and entered her fully. He held himself deeply inside her, allowing her pussy to adjust to having such a large penis inside her. It was the greatest sensation in the world knowing he was inside his daughter.

"Just relax, like I said," he whispered into her ear.

"It hurts, it hurts!," Ryan cried.

He was now slowly sliding in and out of her. Ryan could feel every inch of his thick shaft scraping along the walls of her tender vagina. Royce’s thrusting became more rampant as she became more lubricated. The thought, the very thought of how wicked this was, enticed his mind.

Here he was, her father, buried balls deep in that most forbidden taboo place, his own daughter’s cunt! The man who had helped bring Ryan into this world with his seed, going through the same motions that had created her.

Yes! That’s right, he realized. Ryan was a rape baby! 

That night, over seventeen years ago, in the back of his car. Leanne had looked so damn good in that black dress. Royce was drunk, and he wanted to fuck. But she just wanted to go home. He wasn’t going to take no for an answer, and so he just took what he wanted.

A few weeks later, she informed him she was pregnant. Royce wanted to take off, but due to pressure from his parents, he ended up marrying her. For the next fourteen years, he lived in a loveless marriage, watching Ryan grow up, and remembering the pleas of her mother as he had his cock buried in her, asking him not to come inside her.

Now today the cycle would be complete. He increased the speed of his thrusting as he looked down at the nubile, sexy teen beneath him. Damn, it was a stroke to his ego to know his seed had produced such a lovely, young creature.

Groans, and other animal-like sounds came from his lips. He pulled her hips up violently and held them hard against his body as his mouth opened and a tiny, almost child-like gasp came from deep in him. Ryan realized with horror, her father was cumming in her!

She felt his cock swell a little, then felt his juices pumping deep into her. He held her tightly, as she thrashed about, trying to force even more of him into her tortured pussy.  All Ryan was able to do was lay there and squeal and sob.

Her chest heaved as she felt her father's arm slide under her neck, soon pulling her close to his naked body.

"You all right?" He asked, his voice sounding distant.

"Y-you….raped me, daddy! Your own daughter…..how could you?” Ryan whimpered, barely able to talk. The tears rolled down her smooth cheeks.

He held her and stroked the tears from her cheeks with his fingertips.

“You’re mine now,” he whispered. “All mine. My seed is in you, and that means I own you.”

He let her fall back down onto the sleeping bag. He rolled off her and dug in his backpack looking for a cigarette. Outside, he could still hear the ‘pitter-patter’ of the rain on the tent. But Royce was happy. It was crappy outside, but inside the tent, he knew he was going to have a very fun day.

THE END

« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 05:05:42 PM by vile8r »
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

carhamgrater
Re: Camping With Her Father
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 05:35:07 PM »
Well it's only fair that his seed is inside her since she came from that seed the same way she received it! Damn hot story, to which I think will do very well in the contest. If nothing else this gets a merit from me!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 09:25:28 PM »
Well it's only fair that his seed is inside her since she came from that seed the same way she received it! Damn hot story, to which I think will do very well in the contest. If nothing else this gets a merit from me!

Thank you and glad you liked it. Competing against yourself and Millie, I know it will be a tough battle!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
  • I’m into all this stuff!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 10:28:17 PM »
Great story vile8r! I really liked how her dad turned so quickly once he got a feel of her ripening body against him. It was reminiscent of the zombies on Walking Dead. One second they are your loyal ally, next they want to eat your brains. Ok, maybe not a perfect analogy, but you get the idea, yes?

darklord
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2021, 07:35:34 AM »
Great work vile8r.  You can sure write em.

Offline DouglasR
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 10:42:38 AM »
Great story, Thanks vile8r

SheerHose33
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2021, 02:24:32 AM »
Well if someone wanted a masterclass of one chapter well written piece of incest forced erotica, look no further
Excellent in every way, and everything we’ve come to expect from an author with your reputation
Loved the dialogue as always and the sheer control element “owning her” was powerful
great work and it would be most rude of any reader not to give this one merit and best of luck in the contest x

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 981
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2021, 07:01:14 PM »
Really well done. Great story and perfect buildup.
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

Offline Leandra

• Freshman
  • Merits 28
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 10:03:56 PM »
Very well written. Another great story and a well earned merit.  ;D

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2021, 03:40:06 PM »
Look's like a possible winner to me. I don't like happy incest stories, this one isn't so happy, so, I loved it. Yeah, its good hard hitting story. going to have to think hard before I cast my vote this month. Vile8r or Cargamer or one of the others. I don't know, not yet anyway.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!