Author Topic: What tv household would you like to home invade gang rape?  (Read 11890 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
Re: What tv household would you like to home invade gang rape?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2021, 02:25:37 PM »
Love it Cynthia!   Petticoat Junction, great choice!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline pantherx
  • Junior
  • Merits 23
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2021, 01:53:35 PM »
Charmed with Alyssa Milano, Shannen Dougherty, and Holly Marie Combs

oh2bedesired
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2021, 06:17:26 AM »
George Lopez, with Angie and Carmen as the main attraction and Benny as someone who walks in on it and because of her feistiness and fowl mouth,she also receives a good working over.
  The Conner's, you got the two daughters plus I've always thought that Aunt Jackie was extremely sexy,would like to see her accept her rape in order to protect the two girls only to find out that she was lied to by the rapist as she sits,naked,gagged,tied to a chair, having to watch both of them being raped.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 08:05:07 AM by oh2bedesired »

Bruiser7
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2021, 01:51:49 PM »
A female prison guard being gang raped by a bunch of angry prisoners is a top fantasy of mine now.

I may just write a story of this sometimes in the future! It has almost the same elements of power reversal than in a slave revolt, which is a top fantasy of mine!

Bruiser7
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2021, 02:07:41 PM »
I would hit the home of the Minnesota Twins in Beverly Hills 90210!

The home would get invaded by a gang of low-life blacks while Kelly is there visiting Brenda!

Kelly and Brenda...

... Getting brutally gang-raped by these guys!

That would be hot!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 02:11:59 PM by Bruiser7 »

oh2bedesired
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2021, 01:21:17 AM »
I would hit the home of the Minnesota Twins in Beverly Hills 90210!

The home would get invaded by a gang of low-life blacks while Kelly is there visiting Brenda!

Kelly and Brenda...

... Getting brutally gang-raped by these guys!

That would be hot!

OH HELL YEAH !!!! 13 black guys and only 2 white girls......that would seriously be an all nighter.

oh2bedesired
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2021, 02:51:02 AM »
The tv show that I want to mention here is,in actuality,such hallowed ground that I'm almost ashamed to write about it.But here goes.
 It would be "Leave it to Beaver" starring the one Mrs. June Cleaver or rather Mrs. Ward Cleaver,which back in those days  is how women addressed themselves,because you didn't go by your own name and identity but rather by your husband's name.
Anyway,imagine Mrs.Cleaver living in her  perfect little world of Springfield,where everything ran like a perfectly precisioned clock,where she was a stay at home wife and mother of two boys,with a great husband that worked and paid all the bills,while she ran the household,all while looking beautiful in heels and Pearl's and sometimes pants and pumps,to suddenly have her world come crashing down by a home invasion,ransack,robbery and rape.
I like to wonder if that did ever happen,would she report it to the police?NEVER.Tell her husband?Definitely not.Would she keep it all pinned up inside and quietly live the rest of her life as a rape survivor,secretly reliving her hellish nightmare that she had to endure at the hands of her attacker's,every day for the rest of her life?Yes,I think she would,I think she'd quietly live out her years,accepting the fact that she's a one in four.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 05:49:53 AM by oh2bedesired »

oh2bedesired
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2021, 12:30:33 PM »
I also would like to see Frankie and Sue Heck in The Middle......in the middle of a gangrape that is.......Patricia HEATon has always been a hot mommy milf and Eden Sher is nothing but 5'2" of dorky sexy.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 07:43:09 PM by oh2bedesired »

Offline Warmkesselzac
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2021, 11:31:53 PM »
To name a most of the shows
Friends
Full house/Fuller House
George Lopez
That 70 Show
Modern Family
All American
Mom
Boy Meets World/Girl Meets World
Jessie

HistBuff
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2021, 05:45:26 PM »
Gilmore Girls!

A gang of blacks decide to make a road trip and stop by in a Connecticut mall and hang around, watching girls. They spot these two and follow them right up to their quiet, unsuspecting neighborhood (sounds a lot like a SliceBlue story).

It's a quiet evening in a quiet neighborhood (but since it's a rape story on RU, this is gonna change real quick).

The MILF is watching a movie with her daughter. Two visiting friends are there too, which will turn out to be a nice bonus for the dirty dozen who is about to invade their world and change it FOR EVER.

Unsettling sounds are heard coming from the front door as one of them thugs is picking the low-quality lock, but the sounds are mostly covered by the sounds effects from the movie.

Then they STORM IN! Thirteen niggers on thirteen pair of legs between which they have all it takes to keep the MILF, the teen daughter and their two guests up all through the night! From the shrill screams and sounds of tearing fabric filling up the entire room to a virgin teen screaming in pain, sobbing and desperately calling her mother who is all too busy getting gang-raped herself... to thirteen black cocks filling up all their cunts and then coming back for more... all the way to the last early-morning sobs and teenage whimpers...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 05:52:16 PM by HistBuff »

Offline cynthia

• Junior
  • Merits 128
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2021, 02:55:03 PM »
@HistBuff

The Gilmore Girls are one of my favorites for this sort of fantasy. You're amended story even more so.  In that vein I created the attached.  It could even become a full blown graphic story although 13 attackers might be a little tough to pull off.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 03:03:09 PM by cynthia »

Offline Between Angela's Legs

• Dean
  • Junior
  • Merits 15
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2021, 09:42:51 PM »
... they go to town on Laura and Mary and Mrs. Ingalls ( who was pretty sweet!)...

I'd love to make Laura and Nellie go down on each other.
"Four to five days every month before my period I would just basically be kind of a crazy person.  I would suddenly be extremely moody.  I would get into fights with people."--Angela describing her PMS

Offline pantherx
  • Junior
  • Merits 23
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2021, 11:10:56 PM »
Occasionally bouncing back and forth between earth and hell would be worth it to help fill Wynonna and Waverly Earp with demon seed while Sheriff Haught is forced to watch.  Little sis will be anything but an angel when she is stuffed with 3 cursed cocks and no magic gun in sight to save her.

Offline cynthia

• Junior
  • Merits 128
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2021, 02:55:55 PM »
I think we need at least one of the girls post invasion.

HistBuff
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2021, 04:46:04 AM »
I think we need at least one of the girls post invasion.

I'm honoured!
I find this style of 3D imaging fascinating. Yes, making so many attackers must be incredibly challenging and time-consuming. This image fits the storyline I wrote; we simply take it that the two friends are getting loads of loving attention in the bedrooms! Merit awarded for putting in the time and care to do this. Thanks cynthia!

Cynthia is one of the oldest first names in the Western world. Ovid was singing the charms of a Cynthia around year 0, which was for him the year 753 ab urbe condita. It was pronounced Küntia (ü = u pronounced like in French, as in "déjà-vu"... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close_front_rounded_vowel.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 04:50:50 AM by HistBuff »