Author Topic: What tv household would you like to home invade gang rape?  (Read 11901 times)

Offline Romulus

• Freshman
  • Merits 14
What tv household would you like to home invade gang rape?
« on: January 13, 2021, 05:48:35 PM »
Any era, can include shows not currently on the air.
What tv show household would you like to home invade and gang rape the house/family?

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 11
Re: What tv household would you like to home invade gang rape?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 05:54:56 PM »
I'll say The Sopranos, even moreso for Edie Falco than Jamie Lynn Siegler. She's a total milf, there's an episode of Oz where she plays a prison guard taken hostage in a riot. As the only female guard, there's a scene where she's sitting there tied up alongside her fellow hostages, and says something along the lines of "I'm sitting around just waiting to be raped." And man, that really got my imagination going. A female prison guard being gang raped by a bunch of angry prisoners is a top fantasy of mine now.

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
  • I’m into all this stuff!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 03:35:45 AM »
The Cosby's. Lots of lovely victims there. Brady Bunch comes to mind as well. Now that I think about it, The Facts of Life would be hard to beat.

Offline Carnivore

• Junior
  • Merits 12
  • I always play with my prey... to start ...
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 08:24:46 AM »
Hard to pick...

Here's a few really old ones that have great potential:

Petticoat Junction
Partridge Family
Bewitched (this would get complicated unless you are a high-end warlock)
I dream of Jeannie (only if you are a kick-ass Djinn)

>:D
"No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast" - William Shakespeare, Richard III

Tony V.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 12:36:16 PM »
I would pick "Modern Family." Sofia Vegara would be all the motivation I would need!!!

Tony V.                  :police:

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 08:15:00 PM »
I was thinking of the old sitcom Hope & Faith.  Faith Ford, Kelly Ripa and young Megan Fox!   Mrrrrroowwwwrrrr!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline foobar909

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2021, 10:01:56 AM »
BTVS.  Oh yeah.  Buffy would just be the salad course.  Then her Mom, to show who runs this house now.  Popping cherry on little sister Dawn, making big sis and Mom watch.

So far so good.  Now to get her friends to come over.  I want Willow the witch, in spite of her having a body like a broomstick.  And her lez partner Tara.  Anya, oh Anya, she cracks me up.  The irony of taking revenge on a revenge demon.  Faith, too much the tomboy to interest me much, but that body...  And my favorite, Cordelia, the snooty rich girl who needs to be taken down a notch or seven.

I've kinda thought about this before...   :P

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2021, 10:07:27 AM »
BTVS.  Oh yeah.  Buffy would just be the salad course.  Then her Mom, to show who runs this house now.  Popping cherry on little sister Dawn, making big sis and Mom watch.

So far so good.  Now to get her friends to come over.  I want Willow the witch, in spite of her having a body like a broomstick.  And her lez partner Tara.  Anya, oh Anya, she cracks me up.  The irony of taking revenge on a revenge demon.  Faith, too much the tomboy to interest me much, but that body...  And my favorite, Cordelia, the snooty rich girl who needs to be taken down a notch or seven.

I've kinda thought about this before...   :P

Ahhh, ya, it shows, lol

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 09:45:50 PM »
The 1990s sitcom, Step By Step. There was Suzanne Somers (Carol Foster)  and her two hot daughters, Dana and Karen, played by Staci Keanan and Angela Watson. Dana especially would be fun to bring down a few notches, as she played this snooty, feminist-in-training, always looking down on others. Then there was Al (Alicia) who was played by Christine Lakin. She was a bit of a tomboy, but when she hit her teenage years, yow!  She blossomed into quite the little hottie!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline rhurac2

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2021, 05:56:33 PM »
Married... with Children.   love to see Christina Applegate and Katey Sagel hogged tied together!!

@foobar909    Buffy was my 2nd choice  ;D

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2021, 07:08:49 PM »
Who's the Boss. Alyssa Milano was a fox back then and Kathrine Helmond was a knockout for her age. Judith Light I could take or leave.

Offline foobar909

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2021, 09:39:33 AM »
Married... with Children.   love to see Christina Applegate and Katey Sagel hogged tied together!!

@foobar909    Buffy was my 2nd choice  ;D

Aw, if only there was a crossover between Buffy and MWC, I could add Kelly Bundy to my bunch of Buffy bunnies.  (Don't need Peg Bundy, already got a MILF.)  Good choice.

Offline Iamamonster1419
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2021, 11:08:41 PM »
If you  include households not just families I would do Three's Company. My whole obsession with rape fantasy stems with me wanting to be Jack and showing Janet and Chrissy what's up. I don't why I had these thoughts at such a young age but I still have them in my 40s.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2021, 08:47:45 PM »
Howzabout, turning Little House on the Prairie into Little Rape House on the Prairie? A band of outlaws on the run from the law show up at the Ingalls'. Tie up Charles and Albert and put them in the barn, let them listen to the screams as they go to town on Laura and Mary and Mrs. Ingalls ( who was pretty sweet!). This would be when the girls are a little older and after Mary lost her sight, so would be very terrifying to her as she can't even see their rapists. They don't touch the youngest, little Carrie. she hides under a bed.

Maybe afterwards the outlaws make a stop in Walnut Grove, find Miss Beadle alone at the schoolhouse and have a round with her too, leaving her stripped naked and tied to the top of her desk for the schoolkids to discover the next morning.

Offline cynthia

• Junior
  • Merits 128
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2021, 09:41:32 AM »
This topic caught my eye because these old shows  with their subliminal sexuality often serve as inspirations for my own imagination. A few of my own additions to the list in no particular chronological order:

• Gilmore Girls
  • Lost in Space
  • Friends
  • Family Ties
  • Ally McBeal

And for winner of one of the most suggestive of old timey sitcoms which has already been mentioned I was inspired to produce this: