Author Topic: Lady having a look  (Read 536 times)

Offline Valleyvixin
  • Freshman
  • Merits 17
Lady having a look
« on: December 21, 2020, 10:58:01 AM »
Hello.  Fifty year old really curvy bisexual redhead.  I am a married professional woman and active community volunteer, none of which I am willing to endanger.  Fair notice, I was raped as a teen and it turned me off sex altogether for a decade.  If force is your thing, you can look elsewhere.

I am exploring reluctance, humiliation, sexual slavery and forced prostitution as sexual fantasies.  I found Japanese Chikan bus with white girls or grown women opened me to force fantasies.  To make the woman cum before taking her; proving you command her body, not her, then making her serve your (singular or collective) pleasure is about where my interest lies.

I am at least as selfish as any man, if the woman is not enjoying it, I don’t get turned on seeing, reading, or hearing it.  Newsflash, women are not vending machines, just jamming your quarter in the slot gets you no candy.
I was the good girl your mother wanted, or wanted you to marry.  My sex drive grew while I began to question who I was being good for.  Now here we are.  Red hair, real curves, and a real life I have zero intention of messing up.

carhamgrater
Re: Lady having a look
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 12:20:44 PM »
Welcome and enjoy your time among us. Always remember if you don't find what you like story wise then write it yourself to help us understand you better!

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 02:38:00 PM »
Hmmm. Username screams "KB import," in which case, welcome from another import to the other side of the wall.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline WngdBeast
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 22
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 05:25:54 PM »
Interesting set of interests.  I'm sure we have something for you.  Welcome to the community.

Offline Ssubslv4u
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 05:47:34 PM »
My ex wife was a executive at a large company, she would ask me to tape her, but I the one that loves to find a women to use me and abuse me. 
Redhead? Cool
I am 59 and love what you said if you want to explore what you said. Go to fetlife it’s free and it has groups.

Offline Valleyvixin
  • Freshman
  • Merits 17
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2020, 07:01:29 AM »
Hmmm. Username screams "KB import," in which case, welcome from another import to the other side of the wall.

Yes, that is me, and yes good to see you too!
I was the good girl your mother wanted, or wanted you to marry.  My sex drive grew while I began to question who I was being good for.  Now here we are.  Red hair, real curves, and a real life I have zero intention of messing up.

Offline Valleyvixin
  • Freshman
  • Merits 17
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2020, 07:04:11 AM »
My ex wife was a executive at a large company, she would ask me to tape her, but I the one that loves to find a women to use me and abuse me. 
Redhead? Cool
I am 59 and love what you said if you want to explore what you said. Go to fetlife it’s free and it has groups.

I set up a Fetlife profile, but people there seemed to be a bit on the "hey you are nearby, I am going to look you up" without any of the "do we have anything in common, have we established we are a good fit, and hey, by the way, did we have the whole BOUNDARIES and DISCRETION discussion at all?".

I am still on there I guess, but I stopped looking at it as a source for anything but potential drama.  Seriously, I am not a teenager.  I do not need drama.  I have teenagers, they do drama for me (OK two are in their twenties, but you can't  prove it).

Offline Brek

• Graduate
  • Merits 40
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2020, 11:30:13 PM »
Interesting variant on the fantasy! I find it interesting how people have such wide spectrums. Some people want it to be very close to a seduction, some violent and even lethal.

darklord
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2020, 10:19:42 AM »
Welcome aboard.  Hope you have fun

Offline Jakester the Collector

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • Ready and waiting!
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2020, 05:49:59 PM »
You?  ;D

If it wasn't for the gutter my mind would be homeless!