Author Topic: 18 year old sentenced to prison in Cayman Islands for breaking quarantine  (Read 368 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 528
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline carhamgrater

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 941
  • Read when you can! Posts aren't going anywhere
Re: 18 year old sentenced to prison in Cayman Islands for breaking quarantine
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 11:56:06 AM »
The exact same thing should be happening throughout the world - break the local law and face local prison. No one held a gun to her head so the prison time is just in my opinion
Real rape is wrong fictional rape can be fun!

darklord
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 06:36:39 PM »
That is crappy, but Americans never learn that you cant go into other countries and act like you do over here.  They have laws, and actually enforce them.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 528
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 12:10:37 AM »
That is crappy, but Americans never learn that you cant go into other countries and act like you do over here.  They have laws, and actually enforce them.

Exactly! And it is quite obvious her "entitlement" stems right from her parents!  "Her life is being destroyed" by four months in prison??? Consider herself lucky it ain't 40 years! Then she'd have something to whine about!  Four months in jail might be the best thing that ever happened to the little princess. She can sit there and think about how selfish and entitled she's been and know that for once, the sun does NOT revolve around her, as obviously her parents have led her to believe.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline VictoriaTimmons
  • Sophomore
  • Merits -8
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2020, 12:58:26 AM »
Or, how's about we show Americans some slack, for 3 reasons:
1. We sure are welcome in all of these foreign tourist destinations when we visit and bring a big fat purse full of American Dollars.
2. We showed incredible restraint in not Nuking China after the 3rd or 4th or 5th time they unleashed a new deadly virus on the world.
3. Our "big pharma", though universally hated throughout the world, is also the world's only hope of delivering a vaccine or cure. AND deciding who gets it first.

I've travelled to that part of the world, as recently as last January, and many times before that. I never wore a mask, or social distanced. Did you?
How many times in the last decade have you bothered to stop and worry about that fact that you probably have killed dozens, if not hundreds, of people by giving them the flu?  None? That's because, from the beginning of time until 2020, it was understood that if people were especially vulnerable to any common disease, it was up to them, and NOT YOU, to take precautions the precautions necessary to "stop the spread".

This teenage girl, most likely a blonde, just wanted to be with her boyfriend. And she's being ridiculously over-punished for someone who committed a "crime" with no known victim. And being "made an example of", which, by definition, shows unfair judicial over-reach.

Either they should let her go; or we should send in Seal Team 6.

PS. I want my money back for that hand carved coconut bikini top I bought there. It pinches. 

Offline Petite99S

• Junior
  • Merits 38
Hm. We may have to move our thread eventually but I think her increased sentence was too much as well. God knows we all made emotional mistakes when we were younger...  I do feel our heaviest punishment including jail time should be reserved to officials and leaders who break COVID rules to set better examples than visiting harsh punishment on any 18-year old med school student.

VictoriaTimmons, I don't think restraint from genocide should be any reason for 'slack' though. Most people don't go out on rampages but they shouldn't be allowed to speed through red lights either.

I do hear what you're suggesting about 1957's Asian Flu and 1968's Hong Kong flu, which did lead to millions of deaths...  I do not like 'Traditional Chinese medicine' nor wet markets either, regardless of whether they caused our pandemic or not.