Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 255 times)

Offline Soulspirit
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Hello everyone!
« on: December 11, 2020, 10:23:43 AM »
Hi, everyone, I'm really curious and feeling excited about posting here. My fantasies are either really sweet and caring, or mercilessly sadistic and cruel. I love reading stories where the woman is the rapist. I've thought of writing stories myself, but I'm too nervous my writing skills wouldn't be up to the task.

carhamgrater
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 11:11:49 AM »
Welcome Soulspirit to U. Always remember you are surrounded by like minded individuals who like you question their writing ability.  We mostly never complain on the ability when reading- formatting at times but never at your ability! Trust me we are not looking for an E.L. James or a Stephen King, just a plausible scenario, presented in a way that makes us glad we read it! You do that and everything will come up rosy for you.

Mostly remember always enjoy your time among us here, we are a friendly bunch around here!

Tony V.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 03:12:20 PM »
Welcoms to "The U!!" Soulspirit!!

We ALL question our writing abilities, so you are NOT alone there!! CMG is right, we are a group of like minded individuals whom enjoy a good Story.....

Believe Me, your works will find an audience here.....

Tony V.              :police:

Offline WngdBeast
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 22
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 04:33:09 AM »
One thing that the U has in common with fan-fiction sites is that it's a great place to practice your writing skills.  We're all amateurs, down here!

Offline Soulspirit
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 03:30:44 PM »
Awww, thank you all, you're so nice! I hope everyone here is having a lovely day.