Author Topic: A Fantasy Too Far  (Read 6669 times)

Online mikewozere

• Junior
  • Merits 71
  • My wife's bare bottom!
Re: A Fantasy Too Far
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2020, 05:05:56 PM »
PART 11

Sarah ran to the end of the Tidwell's driveway as fast as she could on the uneven gravel track, then headed back the way they'd came (forgetting about the shorter way back through the entrance Mike was aiming for). The road was even busier than it had been before, and Sarah attracted a lot of appreciative honks from the passing cars, as well as lewd comments shouted out of the windows from their drivers and passengers. By the time she reached the road junction she was exhausted, and had to revert to a much slower jog, now covering her crotch and breasts with her hands and arms. There was nobody waiting at the bus stop this time. Mike was some way behind her, equally exhausted.

Only one more car passed Sarah on her final stretch before reaching their driveway; its young male driver honked his horn in appreciation. She encountered no pedestrians or walkers, but her friend Olivia was still in her front garden, and had been joined by her husband, David. Both were astonished, and stood staring as their naked neighbour approached. "Sarah?" Olivia shouted. "Where are your clothes?" Her husband just stood open mouthed in delighted awe.

"Oh God, don't look," Sarah replied as she hurried by as quickly as she could. David drank in the sight of Sarah's barely covered assets, and admired her completely bare backside once she'd hurried past him.

Mike, a little way behind, was also asked what was happening by their astonished neighbours; had Sarah been raped or something? He stopped briefly, and answered with "No, nothing like that; it's just a dare."

"Lovely bottom, mate!" David grinned, to which Olivia gave him a playful punch on the arm.

"Don't tell anyone about this, will you, please?" Mike implored.

"No, we won't," Olivia assured him.

"You're joking," David disagreed. "Wait till I tell the guys!" Mike knew he meant the other men they drank with, and that it wouldn't be long before David (and those other guys) saw a LOT more of Sarah, once the photos and videos inevitably got passed around. He also knew that Olivia couldn't keep a secret if her life depended on it.

Sarah continued to streak back home as her husband briefly stopped outside their neighbours; she turned into their driveway, and continued to jog along the dirt track towards their farm buildings. She spotted two figures sitting on the steps of their farmhouse, and guessed it was her husband's workers, Pete and his brother Richard; she resolved to march up to them covering herself as best she could, and ask them to give her something to wear.

To be continued...

carhamgrater
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2020, 06:23:27 PM »
Love the implied lies from their neighbour. Oh of course I'll keep it a secret, yeah except to every guy who will by him a pint! Still can't believe that one one video taped her on the way home! Merit from me!

Online mikewozere

• Junior
  • Merits 71
  • My wife's bare bottom!
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2020, 01:14:48 AM »
Sarah was going too fast for anyone to have chance to record her.
Tbf, David did admit he was going to show the other guys.

Online mikewozere

• Junior
  • Merits 71
  • My wife's bare bottom!
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2020, 02:52:25 AM »
PART 12

The two farmhands saw Sarah approaching and got to their feet. However, she was so focused on heading to the house as quickly as possible, that she didn't see the group of youths from the bus stop emerge from where they'd been waiting for her around the corner of her farm shop.

The gang ambushed Sarah when she was halfway across the courtyard. They surrounded her, preventing her from going any further. Terry and April were the ringleaders as they all teased and taunted Terry's ex-boss mercilessly. Once Mike had finally caught up, he found his wife surrounded by the teens, who were gleefully forcing her to reveal her private parts for them to photograph by pulling away her hands and arms. Both girls were screeching with pure delight. Seeing her husband through the throng surrounding her, Sarah screamed "Open the door!"

Mike obeyed Sarah's instruction and hurried to unlock the porch, then the front door. By this time Sarah had been dragged to the ground. He turned to his pair of farmhands, who were standing next to the porch steps keenly observing (and recording on their phones) his naked wife's ordeal. "Don't just stand there," he barked, "help me get her inside."

The three men pulled the youths off of Sarah, then hauled her to her feet. Once free of her tormentors she ran into the house and upstairs, locking herself in their bedroom. The youths hung around for a few minutes outside, laughing and joking over the photographs and videos they'd taken, before finally moving away.

The three men sat in the kitchen and Mike explained what had happened. Soon Mike's phone began pinging with WhatsApp messages; the owner of the eight-strong "Guys Only!" group had renamed it to "The Sarah Melton Appreciation Society", and changed its banner photograph to one of her naked on the front of the Jeep. Lewd comments, photos, and even videos kept appearing as he watched. It was both embarrassing and exciting knowing that all of his friends had seen Sarah naked. Sarah refused to come down while Paul and Richard were there - in fact she didn't want to show her face to anyone in the village again, but knew she'd have to at some point.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed reading my little tale. As usual hundreds of views, but only comments from the usual few contributors.
Please could I ask readers to give authors at least a "Thanks" comment for the work they've put into their stories and shared.
Thanks!

carhamgrater
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2020, 11:16:17 AM »
Don't know why, but I had an idea of Sarah meeting Mike with a number to a local place to lodge until her lawyer contacts him! Loved the ending as it is, the merit worthy piece of fiction!

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2020, 05:37:04 PM »
I tend to think we all have fantasies about sex in public (without being caught) and felt pulled along as things got from bad to worse for Sarah and Mike. Thank you for your tantilizing story. My humble merit happily given.
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

Online mikewozere

• Junior
  • Merits 71
  • My wife's bare bottom!
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2020, 03:49:14 AM »
Many thanks both!

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 700
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2021, 04:56:26 PM »
PART 12

The two farmhands saw Sarah approaching and got to their feet. However, she was so focused on heading to the house as quickly as possible, that she didn't see the group of youths from the bus stop emerge from where they'd been waiting for her around the corner of her farm shop.

The gang ambushed Sarah when she was halfway across the courtyard. They surrounded her, preventing her from going any further. Terry and April were the ringleaders as they all teased and taunted Terry's ex-boss mercilessly. Once Mike had finally caught up, he found his wife surrounded by the teens, who were gleefully forcing her to reveal her private parts for them to photograph by pulling away her hands and arms. Both girls were screeching with pure delight. Seeing her husband through the throng surrounding her, Sarah screamed "Open the door!"

Mike obeyed Sarah's instruction and hurried to unlock the porch, then the front door. By this time Sarah had been dragged to the ground. He turned to his pair of farmhands, who were standing next to the porch steps keenly observing (and recording on their phones) his naked wife's ordeal. "Don't just stand there," he barked, "help me get her inside."

The three men pulled the youths off of Sarah, then hauled her to her feet. Once free of her tormentors she ran into the house and upstairs, locking herself in their bedroom. The youths hung around for a few minutes outside, laughing and joking over the photographs and videos they'd taken, before finally moving away.

The three men sat in the kitchen and Mike explained what had happened. Soon Mike's phone began pinging with WhatsApp messages; the owner of the eight-strong "Guys Only!" group had renamed it to "The Sarah Melton Appreciation Society", and changed its banner photograph to one of her naked on the front of the Jeep. Lewd comments, photos, and even videos kept appearing as he watched. It was both embarrassing and exciting knowing that all of his friends had seen Sarah naked. Sarah refused to come down while Paul and Richard were there - in fact she didn't want to show her face to anyone in the village again, but knew she'd have to at some point.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed reading my little tale. As usual hundreds of views, but only comments from the usual few contributors.
Please could I ask readers to give authors at least a "Thanks" comment for the work they've put into their stories and shared.
Thanks!

Hi Mike, I have only just read this and have to say that I wouldn't trust anyone called Mike to tie me up LOL! Can I describe this piece of work as an "erotic farce" if ever such a genre of story could exist - I also loved how it spiralled more and more out of control and how Mike's every action to end the situation just made things worse. A merit from me, well deserved.

Online mikewozere

• Junior
  • Merits 71
  • My wife's bare bottom!
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2021, 01:31:41 AM »
Thanks Angie, glad you enjoyed it. Means a lot!

Offline Berlin13507
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • Ich bin alt und verdorben......
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2023, 06:14:20 PM »
Geil geschrieben
Alt und verdorben, wer mehr wissen möchte, einfach anschreiben und fragen. Was mich reizt ist weiblich, jung und zierlich, skinnymässig.