Author Topic: There Goes Canada's Economy  (Read 761 times)

darklord
There Goes Canada's Economy
« on: November 21, 2020, 05:25:24 PM »
COVID has plundered Europe's and The United State's economies, as well as other places in the world.  Looks like Canada is following suit.  I hope it is only temporary.  I know we have Canadians on here, so best wishes to all for a short shut down in these areas.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-places-toronto-and-peel-region-under-lockdown-here-s-what-you-need-to-know-1.5197410

carhamgrater
Re: There Goes Canada's Economy
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 05:39:39 PM »
Amazing isn't it. most places are being lock downed until December but kids still have to go to school-Why parents can't go to work? To we here in Peel Region we are blaming it on the Foreigners coming into Peel Region by the airport and the government refusal to close it down! Claims that they came for religious reasons don't hold, nor should they get to stay because the have Covid! If they can travel sick then they can go back home sick!

darklord
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 05:54:32 PM »
Amazing isn't it. most places are being lock downed until December but kids still have to go to school-Why parents can't go to work? To we here in Peel Region we are blaming it on the Foreigners coming into Peel Region by the airport and the government refusal to close it down! Claims that they came for religious reasons don't hold, nor should they get to stay because the have Covid! If they can travel sick then they can go back home sick!

No doubt that is one of the main reasons for the spread.   Hunker down mate.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 06:00:41 PM »
This 'Covid thing' is getting to be a little hard to stomach. For example.....in the province of Alberta, we have been setting records for daily cases. Yesterday we were up to over 1500 cases diagnosed in a single day.  HOWEVER......the government is telling us, there have been NO cases of the common flu! AMAZING! Alberta has eradicated the common flu! Has anyone notified WHO about this historic event? Someone deserves a medal or something, don't they? A virus that has plagued the human race for eons.....ALL GONE!  Yet.....our Covid numbers are going through the roof, compared to what they were BEFORE flu season. Something stinks here, and I am insulted that the government thinks we are THAT stupid!  Perhaps take the 500 or 600 cases of flu people have off that 1500 and give us the REAL number, not just the one you want to fear monger us with!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 07:08:03 PM »
This 'Covid thing' is getting to be a little hard to stomach. For example.....in the province of Alberta, we have been setting records for daily cases. Yesterday we were up to over 1500 cases diagnosed in a single day.  HOWEVER......the government is telling us, there have been NO cases of the common flu! AMAZING! Alberta has eradicated the common flu! Has anyone notified WHO about this historic event? Someone deserves a medal or something, don't they? A virus that has plagued the human race for eons.....ALL GONE!  Yet.....our Covid numbers are going through the roof, compared to what they were BEFORE flu season. Something stinks here, and I am insulted that the government thinks we are THAT stupid!  Perhaps take the 500 or 600 cases of flu people have off that 1500 and give us the REAL number, not just the one you want to fear monger us with!

I guarantee the horrendous numbers here in the U.S. are mixed with regular seasonal flu.  The hospitals can code it as COVID and charge out the ying yang, or get government assistance more readily perhaps. 

carhamgrater
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 11:14:30 AM »

No doubt that is one of the main reasons for the spread.   Hunker down mate.

No option Darklord- lock down and snow has decided to land today and all week long, looks like I'm apartment bound for the next few months. hell even hospitalize medical services (Out patients) has been declared stopped until further notice!

darklord
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 11:29:56 AM »
Dear me.  Unreal.  Sending warm thoughts your way.