Author Topic: The Surreptitious Butt Grab  (Read 276 times)

Offline TheRavishingLibertine
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 1
The Surreptitious Butt Grab
« on: November 17, 2020, 05:20:09 PM »
Some time ago, in pre-Covid 19 times, my BF and I were at a party with friends. We had a few drinks and were a bit frisky with each other. Just as I was going to press the button my BF literally sneaked his hand under my dress (which admittedly was rather short) and pinched my bare ass. In the photo it looks like I am pulling a weird face, when it was my instinctive, but "trying to keep in so I don't shriek" reaction to my ass being pinched. He, on the other hand, looked straight at the camera with an innocent enough smile, but you could see it in his eyes. He knew he did something naughty.

Mutual ass grabbing (& pinching) is part of our relationship so consent wasn't an issue for us. Some me positively get off on slyly grabbing ass when people are around, but no one's looking. It's part if the thrill. And it absolutely made me feel slutty in a good way.

But it makes me think why some men (women too, but mostly men) like to this sly, surreptitious ass grab on women, and positively get off on it, in both consensual and non-consensual contexts - during a photo (think George H.W Bush & his #MeToo offenses), in a nightclub, bar, concert etc - that gives them that camouflage.

There's multiple reasons: it is a form of flirtatiousness and intimacy, it also arouses the thrill of being a bit inappropriate and "getting away with it". There's also this bawdy sense that pinching a woman's butt and seeing her reaction is a bit funny since you're subverting her 'modesty'. And in some cases its a pure power move. An act of domination to put someone down.

darklord
Re: The Surreptitious Butt Grab
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 05:44:18 AM »
Well, being an ass man I can say that nothing feels greater than the touch of a woman’s bare ass on your hand :)

Offline TheRavishingLibertine
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 1
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 01:39:19 PM »
Well, being an ass man I can say that nothing feels greater than the touch of a woman’s bare ass on your hand :)

Yes, but have you done the sneaky, but cheeky ass grab with your love interest or anyone else?

darklord
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 09:47:00 PM »
Oh yes, often, well, as often as I can.