Author Topic: One Quarter of women don't know where their vagina is? Seriously?  (Read 1843 times)

carhamgrater
Re: One Quarter of women don't know where their vagina is? Seriously?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 11:34:18 AM »
Please if their isn't an app or a video on the net to watch, most people don't know where and what their sexual organs are for. Shows like Maury, Teen Mom and Pregnant at 16 is making it a reality that no one is teaching what our generation parents gave 'the talk to us the minute we first showed interest in the opposite sex!

darklord
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 11:52:04 AM »
You got that right!

Offline fantasybear369

• Freshman
  • Merits 39
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 02:21:36 PM »
 :o

...well, I certainly know where mine is  ;)

Seriously, what the heck is going on these days??
Finally looking for my dark side...

darklord
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 03:07:01 PM »
Good question, fantasybear.

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 07:00:46 PM »
And they complain about men not being able to find the clit!
Innocence passed me by

Offline vander32
  • Junior
  • Merits 24
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2020, 12:16:07 PM »
This is a genuine question, albeit one that may be insulting to a large number of people on here, but what the fuck is wrong with the US educational system?

In the UK we do sexual health education, when I was at school there was a subject called PSHE, personal, health, social economic education, the goal was basicall to teach a mishmash about being a human being, from empathy to how to budget to sexual health from the age of ten years old. It begins with basic anatomy, what makes girls physically different from boys and that sort of thing, then as you get older and progress through the school system it starts to talk about stis, pregnancy, contraception, etc.

It was always amusing seeing a teacher try to put a condom onto a banana in front of a bunch of 13 year olds but I digress.

And to return to the subject at hand, what the fuck is wrong with your system where a quarter of women do not know about their own bodies?

I mean seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your country where your education cannot even do the basics of ones own body?

Ignoring the sexual aspect, just learning how to examine oneself for signs of cancer, which is a significant part of sex ed in the UK, and it is ignored by your system?

Just, how? Why?

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2020, 12:26:40 PM »
This is a genuine question, albeit one that may be insulting to a large number of people on here, but what the fuck is wrong with the US educational system?

In the UK we do sexual health education, when I was at school there was a subject called PSHE, personal, health, social economic education, the goal was basicall to teach a mishmash about being a human being, from empathy to how to budget to sexual health from the age of ten years old. It begins with basic anatomy, what makes girls physically different from boys and that sort of thing, then as you get older and progress through the school system it starts to talk about stis, pregnancy, contraception, etc.

It was always amusing seeing a teacher try to put a condom onto a banana in front of a bunch of 13 year olds but I digress.

And to return to the subject at hand, what the fuck is wrong with your system where a quarter of women do not know about their own bodies?

I mean seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your country where your education cannot even do the basics of ones own body?

Ignoring the sexual aspect, just learning how to examine oneself for signs of cancer, which is a significant part of sex ed in the UK, and it is ignored by your system?

Just, how? Why?

From the article:
“Half of Britons could not identify or describe the function of the urethra (58 per cent), labia (47 per cent) or vagina (52 per cent),” found YouGov. Women were slightly better than the men surveyed with 55 per cent being able to label the vagina and 41 per cent of men being able to do the same.

It's not just the US. You're guilty, too.

Offline vander32
  • Junior
  • Merits 24
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2020, 12:30:08 PM »
You have a very good point so I am going to expand my question.

When did the education systems of the world start being so crap?

darklord
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2020, 04:59:12 PM »
Well to hear kids in the park talk nowadays, you would sure think they know it.  I am talking about small kids, not teens yet.  Maybe its time to bring Playboy and Penthouse back into the mainstream :)

Offline vander32
  • Junior
  • Merits 24
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2020, 05:51:56 PM »
How do you mean Darklord?

darklord
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2020, 07:21:35 PM »
I’ve heard many use very explicit language.  The C word and other things. I think they may know more than some older ones

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2020, 08:17:52 PM »
Knowing bad words doesn't equate to knowing anatomy, though :P

I'm sure Australian surveys would say something similar to the UK, and calling people cunt is like a national sport over there hehe

darklord
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2020, 05:32:43 AM »
Knowing bad words doesn't equate to knowing anatomy, though :P

I'm sure Australian surveys would say something similar to the UK, and calling people cunt is like a national sport over there hehe

Lol.  Love it

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2020, 04:28:19 PM »
Okay, going to help answer the question from being on the inside of this shitball!

It can be simplified as such:
Dumb people do dumb shit. If we make people dumb, they do dumb shit, and we can blame the dumb shit on the dumb people instead of on the people who made people dumb, hence qualifying the need to cut education and make people dumber. After all, you can't have an army of disposable slaves if they knew the ins-and-outs of procreation.

...Sorry, cynicism dial was probably a bit high there. But the basic point still stands: if you gut a system of much-needed educational content, stupid things happen as a result. Blaming a poorly-educated populace for mistakes made then cutting the education budget is like blaming a legless man for being unable to walk and taking away his wheelchair.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.