Author Topic: Your favorite scenes in movies?  (Read 927 times)

Femdomina
Your favorite scenes in movies?
« on: November 03, 2020, 02:24:29 PM »
What kind of scenes you like best?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 07:21:17 AM by Nimue »

darklord
Re: What are the sexiest rape scenes you've ever seen in movies or tv shows?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 07:29:38 PM »
Just a short survey for guys and girls  :emot_hot.gif:

1. Guys, what's the hottest rape victim you've ever seen in a movie/tv show?  :]

The girl and her mother on Death Wish.  They spray painted the daughters bare ass. That was hot.

3. Guys, what's the hottest female rapist you've ever seen in a movie/tv show?  :sign_badgirl:

Not really a rapist, but Sandra Locke in the  movie, "Sudden Impact" lures a girl to a place then watches her friends rape her.

5. Guys & Girls - What's the sexiest rape scene you've ever seen in a movie/tv show?  :aol_poundit:

The plunger scene where Linda Blair get's raped in the showers with one.

Offline Unspeakable

• Junior
  • Merits 53
  • She deserves it.
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 09:39:36 PM »
Just a short survey for guys and girls  :emot_hot.gif:

1. Guys, what's the hottest rape victim you've ever seen in a movie/tv show?  :]
5. Guys & Girls - What's the sexiest rape scene you've ever seen in a movie/tv show?  :aol_poundit:

My pick would be the rape of Lisbeth Salander in the girl with the dragon tattoo.

Offline theeroticwriter2
  • Freshman
  • Merits 6
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2020, 08:17:26 AM »
The movie "Trust" where a 14 year old girl gets raped. Lots of great scenes.

Offline joey

• Junior
  • Merits 5
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2020, 09:27:43 PM »

1- hottest rape victim  - Adrienne Corri, the redhead in the jumpsuit in Kubrick's "A Clockwork Orange."  Probably because I've always thought she looked a lot like my wife.

3- hottest female rapist - like the idea, but you don't see many of them.  There was the movie "Jaded" in which the actress Carla Gugino was raped on a beach by a dyke and her girlfriend.  Hot scene. 
                                          As I'm typing this the scene from "Red Heat" comes to mind.  Linda Blair plays an innocent American tourist heading to Europe to marry her fiancee.  She's waylaid into an East German prison where one of the top dog
                                          female prisoners played by Sylvia Kristel of Emmanuele fame lesbian rapes her after she's raped by a male prison guard.  Hot tit to tit scene with some erotic tongue licking of Blair by Kristel.  Good one.

5- sexiest rape scene - sexiest?  Maybe the rape of Susan George in Peckinpah's "Straw Dogs."  Although it was "sexy" to me it would have been hotter if they'd roughed her up quite a bit and let little Dustin Hoffman chew on that.

Anyway, those are a few off the top of my head.

darklord
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 01:21:46 PM »
Ok, but by the female rapist I meant woman on man rape, not a lesbian  >:D

Oh duhhh. My bad. I didn’t pick up on that.  Let m think...

The rape victims in the “I spit on your grace” movies, but that’s more revenge, not really rape

Offline joey

• Junior
  • Merits 5
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2020, 08:30:08 PM »

Yes, I was aware of your avatar and got your original drift - which is why I wrote "like the idea, but you don't see many of them."  If I come up with any I will mention them.

oh2bedesired
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2020, 09:55:24 PM »

I'm gonna tell you mine in the order that I saw them and the age I was at that time.

13. Lola Falona in The Klansmen, which pretty much programmed my brain to start liking rape.
  15.The American version of Because of the cats, cant find the movie but the milf,wife,victim really really looked a lot like Stephanie Beachem from Dynasty.
  16.Elizabeth Montgomery in a Case of Rape,the parking garage scene,made for tv so extremely G rated but when he ripped down her Levi's you actually could catch a glimpse of her white panties.
  17.Jackson County jail,Yevete Mimuer,so fucking sexy.
   All of these have stuck with me throughout my adult hood  and have served me well.