Author Topic: Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!  (Read 385 times)

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!
« on: October 12, 2020, 08:23:46 AM »
Hiya (any other?) Canadians, just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Keep you and your families safe.  ::):
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

carhamgrater
Re: Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 10:16:29 AM »
As a Canadian with something big to be thankful about I second your comment and offer a merit to you for posting!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 07:09:32 PM »
Hiya (any other?) Canadians, just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Keep you and your families safe.  ::):

Hey Sara! Coming right back at ya! Nice to see another Canadian on here. I've been lucky and already got two turkey dinners this weekend! One on Friday and one yesterday. And tonight I'm getting another one! Pretty good considering about a week ago I thought I wasn't getting any!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 07:50:53 PM »
I find it hard to believe you weren't planning on getting any this weekend.  :P 
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right