Grumpy   Sophie doesn't have a choice
2 (7.7%)
carhamgrater   Persausion
3 (11.5%)
LtBroccoli   Uber
4 (15.4%)
BindandGagHer   Tina Does Inventory
1 (3.8%)
90lbsofdynamite (because Millie's an Idoit & and  did two entries)   Cold Encounter
3 (11.5%)
Kylie   Trained in a Flash (her first entry)
4 (15.4%)
vile8r   It's Going to be a Long Night
1 (3.8%)
Seeker   Karma
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: September 16, 2020, 11:02:22 AM

Author Topic: The August 2020 "Flash in a Pan" Writing Contest  (Read 1440 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
The August 2020 "Flash in a Pan" Writing Contest
« on: September 01, 2020, 11:02:22 AM »
Here are your stories, read, enjoy, vote, in that order. Have fun and may be the flashest story win. Okay, that's just in keeping with theme. :) Here are you links, if I miss one let me know.

amandablonde My story this month was inspired by one of our German speaking friends, so I have called it Uwe's Story. In this story I turn the tables on a rapist on the run and I rape him and make him my slave:
Uwe's Story

SoftGameHunter  Alright, at about 1300 words, I give you all...
Gentle Angel

90lbsofdynamite AKA Millie Dynamite Here is my story, it is just under 1500 words including all non story items (title, author, copyright, and the Flash Story tag).
Picture if you will, a small town with a new resident. We will call him Stan, though he likes to be called Hammer, he quickly makes friends with the single father next door. It's all fun and giggles until it gets serious.
My New Neighbor

Grumpy For once, I have actually written something. Sucks that my title game defaults to terrible puns that doesn't actually reflect the content.
Synopsis: A traumatized young woman is used by a man as a weapon to rape another woman.
Sophie doesn't have a choice

carhamgrater  This month i offer  "Persausion"  A story from my "Revenge: An Anthology" series with a story about the male members of a family trying to persuade a divorcing female to give their brother an uncontested divorce!
Persausion

LtBroccoli  My submission for this month is Uber, or the reason why rideshare companies require background checks and verification.  It clocks in at just over 2700 words per MS Word, and I wrote it in a screenplay format because I felt like it.
Uber

BindandGagHer  I posted "Tina Does Inventory" in the one-on-one section.  It's about a 15-year-old teen girl who is raped by her manager, who tricks her into staying to do inventory one night.  She is trapped into the sexual encounter because she desperately needs to keep this job. Nothing really violent, he doesn't call her anything worse than "slut" or "whore."  1955 word count, and it is an entire story.  I might write another chapter some day, but I just wanted to put in something quick tonight, and that was before I even knew there was a contest!  I hope everyone enjoys it!
Tina Does Inventory

90lbsofdynamite AKA Stupid Bitch sorry Millie I'm breaking my own suggestion this month and making a second entry. I know, I cut my own throat competing with myself. Even so, there is no rule against it, it is just a guide. A smart one, but still, you know, I'm not smart. There several on here that would agree with me on that, even when they agree with me on nothing else.
This is very, very short flash story coming in at 1115 words of story not counting the pre - story content (warning, titling, and author credit)
So, for you enjoyment, Cold Encounter A Flash Story by Millie Dynamite

Kylie  My first contest entry (with a lot of writing help from Yellowknight) it's called Trained in a Flash
This was a nightmare that seemed perfect for this topic, and less than 1500 words
Trained in a Flash

Unspeakable  A story inspired by our very own [Bubbles], featuring a confession letter written by her secret admirer.
A letter to [Bubbles]

vile8r Here is my contribution to the August "Flash in a Pan" writing contest. Nothing too special, just a fun little bang story. Part of a longer story I'm working on, but I managed to pare it down to fit the 3000 word limit.
A young woman on vacation runs into trouble of the yokel kind.
It's Going to be a Long Night

Seeker  I was in two minds about whether to enter, but after a rework of the original I hope it is up to the incredible caliber showcased here. A flash story that I have had in my mind for a while.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 01:14:28 PM by 90lbsofdynamite »
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

carhamgrater
Re: The August 2020 "Flash in a Pan" Writing contest
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 11:43:23 AM »
Alright everyone we have the highest total of entries since the contest returned now recipricate by voting the most since the contest returned. All the best luck to all the authors involved

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
Re: The August 2020 "Flash in a Pan" Writing Contest
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 06:16:57 PM »
Good luck to everyone!

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 03:02:12 PM »
Good luck to everyone!

Good luck? We ain't got no luck. We don't need no luck. I don't have to have any stinkin' luck, good or otherwise!

Wait, that isn't right. Oh yeah, good luck I could use a ton of that to go please. Sorry about the outburst, I shouldn't have watched the Treasure of the Sierra Madre before posting.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1065
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 01:13:28 PM »
Well I have submitted my votes! Whew! Never have I broken into a sweat while voting for something. But it was HARD! So many good stories to choose. One good thing anyway, if I voted for the wrong one, it's not going to destroy the country over the next four years!  :emot_rotf.gif: 
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 02:02:55 PM »
One good thing anyway, if I voted for the wrong one, it's not going to destroy the country over the next four years!  :emot_rotf.gif: 

Oh you never know - Miss Dynamite has a hell of a temper ;)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2020, 12:33:45 PM »
Hum, Grumpy, for that smart-alex remark I should change my vote. Only I set it up where we can't. However, in all honesty, I have a temper, a violent one too, but a very, very, very, very long fuse. But you still earned a swat or two, :emot_bottomspank.gif:

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2020, 12:43:00 PM »
Friends, writers, readers, and fellow RavishU members lend me your posting. We need to have more readers and voters for the competition. Yes, we aren’t doing bad, but we can have so many more voters.

I am quite pleased with the involvement of storytellers in the contest. Way to go, gang, but votes are hardly above members posting. True, not all writers vote, but most do. I just have this silly dream that we’d have many more readers taking advantage of stories we post for the competition and as a bi-product, more voters. I know the tales have a broad readership, but those readers aren’t voting.

The problem may be that a lot of the readers aren’t members. However, with that said, I know not all members that read are voting. I don’t know how I know it, women’s intuition, perhaps, but I know, what I know, when I know it.

Voting closes in about 4 days, here’s hoping we get more membership involvement.

Now back to my weekend.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2020, 11:24:29 AM »
I want to congratulate all the contestants on the fine examples of storytelling in this month's contest. It made voting very difficult but then that is what makes it a good contest. Believe me, there are no losers here! (Yeah, I know, exclamation marks shouldn't used except in rare end of sentences dialog). As always, you guys are the best.