Author Topic: Belarus protesters savagely abused  (Read 639 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 534
Belarus protesters savagely abused
« on: August 29, 2020, 07:29:08 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53773534

I don't mean to condone such behaviour by police, but this is certainly an eye-opener to how protests in other parts of the world are dealt with, and a wake-up call to make sure the same thing doesn't start happening in North America! The protesters over here should consider themselves fortunate to be allowed to protest in a democratic society without fear of such treatment. When they cry "Abuse!", they really have no idea what people in other parts of the world have to go through. Can you imagine the uproar over here, if some policeman threatened to rape a female protester?
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Army of One

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
Re: Belarus protesters savagely abused
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 08:45:30 PM »
I am going to ask (ignorant Australian and all), but do we know what has been happening with protesters that have been taken in by America's "secret police"?
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 534
Re: Belarus protesters savagely abused
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2020, 09:46:40 PM »
I am going to ask (ignorant Australian and all), but do we know what has been happening with protesters that have been taken in by America's "secret police"?
Well, that is actually a good question! I would hope shit like that isn't happening, but who really knows? And if they do know they're certainly not saying! But if America let a place like Guantanamo Bay operate after 9-11, who's to say someplace else like that doesn't exist?
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!