Author Topic: irreversible  (Read 1918 times)

Offline tiago

• Junior
  • Merits 155
irreversible
« on: August 27, 2020, 01:21:01 AM »
If you are looking for an intense rape scene, watch the French movie irreversible with Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel. In this film, the character of Monica Bellucci is brutally raped and the scene lasts more than 10 minutes and it's very realistic.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
Re: irreversible
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 08:37:56 PM »
Is a very good scene indeed!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline tiago

• Junior
  • Merits 155
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 09:40:06 PM »
yes I know it’s very violent but  I have to say that to see Monica Bellucci being sodomized like that is really something!

dimstef85
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 05:45:31 PM »
/
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 08:27:58 PM by dimstef85 »

oh2bedesired
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 06:54:21 AM »

Yes,its the eyes and screams that really sell that scene , I especially like looking at her eyes when he untied her dress grabbed her tits and then penetrated her,her legs to,the way they're spread open,showing that all she can do is just  lay there and take whatever he does until he's finished.

Offline Blackjackx89
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
    • My Social Feed
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2021, 01:36:34 AM »
Agreed! There's so much to take in each time you watch that scene. It's the little things that really add to the intensity of it. You can practically feel each thrust. Superb performance from both actors.

Offline Romulus

• Freshman
  • Merits 14
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2021, 02:26:33 AM »
Although I prefer not to watch the most violent part that comes after the rape
Same. That's too much for me. Everything up until then is one of the best scenes. I've got a clip of that, that ends after the rape.

darklord
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2021, 11:58:01 AM »
Monica Bellucci is all that needs said to watch this. She is so smoking hot.

Offline demon_semen

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Surprise!
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2021, 02:51:33 PM »

Definitely one of the best. It's hard to remind oneself that the violence isn't real it was so superbly done.

(Incidentally, my two other favourites are 1) the side by side/tandem male bonding scene from 'A Serbian Film' (up until the point one of the victims is revealed to be underage - for the record - not into that) and 2) the last scene from 'Last Exit to Brooklyn' where every horny bloke in the town throws one up Jennifer Jason Leigh - first in the back of a car, then on a dirty mattress)
Statistically speaking, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape. >:D

Dodger
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2021, 04:33:39 PM »

Definitely one of the best. It's hard to remind oneself that the violence isn't real it was so superbly done.

(Incidentally, my two other favourites are 1) the side by side/tandem male bonding scene from 'A Serbian Film' (up until the point one of the victims is revealed to be underage - for the record - not into that) and 2) the last scene from 'Last Exit to Brooklyn' where every horny bloke in the town throws one up Jennifer Jason Leigh - first in the back of a car, then on a dirty mattress)

Irreversible has a great rape scene but the ending is a little over-the-top for me.

I've always loved (eager to strip) Jennifer Jason Leigh. She was great in Flesh and Blood, good rape scene.