Author Topic: Ideas for a story request!  (Read 206 times)

Offline abab89
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
Ideas for a story request!
« on: August 15, 2020, 04:01:02 PM »
Sorry if there's rules against double posting, but I didn't see anything about it and I figured that my request thread could also be useful in this section

Hello everyone! New to this site, somehow I only discovered this place yesterday even though I'm constantly searching through the likes of ASSTR, sexstories and literotica for rape and nonconsent themed stories.

I absolutely love stories that involve girls being drugged and then, sodomized/anally molested while unconscious. Two of my favorites include "Getting Even" by Beast Lover over at ASSTR, and "Pretty Bitch for Brian" hosted here by T W Warring
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=38509.0

Anyway, I've developed a few fantasy scenarios that I'd love to see someone elaborate into a full story. They include:

1. A girl in her Mid-20's, has a masters degree in biology. Kind of standoff-ish personality and has something of a superiority complex; lets say she attracts the attention of a "hate stalker" who lusts after her but also hates her, so he devises a scheme to drug her, sodomize her, and ruin her life [i.e. sending pics and vids of her getting buttfucked to her coworkers and friends].

2. A catholic girl [also mid-20's] who devotes much of her time and attention to doing charitable work in the poor parts of the city she lives in. She attracts the attention of a group of delinquents who star to tease and harass her, grope her and make lewd comments and gestures to her, scaling up to becoming an obsession to fuck with her life; spying on her, publicly humiliate her, eventually knock her unconscious and ravish her body [especially her ass].

3. Jewish yoga instructor who draws the attention of a gang of horny neonazis and skin-heads, who decide to stalk her and follow her home. They bring some blunt instruments with them. This one can also be especially nasty and dark if you'd like Tongue

And many more! I've come up with at least 7 or 8 of these but I don't wanna get ahead of myself. Feel free to PM me for any more info, details, different prompts, and/or if you wanna set up a deal like a trade or something. We can also try wickr Queessai or Discord abab-89#2776

Thanks everyone!
wickr QueEssAi or Discord abab-89#2776

Offline analwhorevnn
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
Re: Ideas for a story request!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 12:53:19 AM »
How about a teen girl in school? With some anal play from male classmate?