Author Topic: July 2020 Flashback Wirtting Contest Winners  (Read 264 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 316
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
July 2020 Flashback Wirtting Contest Winners
« on: August 15, 2020, 12:54:03 PM »
Okay, this July’s Contest had many writers, and more voters than normal. I judge this contest a success. I hope the August Contest is equally successful.

Squeaking out first place is Millie Dynamite (90lbsofdynamite)  with her story Kristen’s Big Mistake — Redux pulled in a whopping  four votes.

Holding a tie for second place is Rachel_Thornton’s “The Price of Fame” and vile8r “The Hunting of Jamie”

In big ole knott at second place is the lion’s share of contestants we TonyV’s “Dr. Dawn’s Regret”, Jessica_33’s “A New Years Engagement”, gscmar64 “The Trail Of Brian Dermott”, SoftGameHunter “Lilac”, the lovely and talented dawnamber’s “Cum in the goggles”, and the beautiful writer andablonde’s “The Photo Shoot”

All alone in third place, but no less talented than the others, is carhamgrater’s “The Bastard next Door”

Lets all take a bow, every writer is a winner and every reader has had read gold in every story written.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

carhamgrater
Re: July 2020 Flashback Wirtting Contest Winners
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 01:09:09 PM »
A large round :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: of Applause for the top three .

Finally Millie is recognized for her story excellence(About high time in my opinion)

Also a round of applause for all who voted- please stay around for the contests to come, you won't be disappointed!

Offline Tony V.

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 807
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 01:28:56 PM »
Congrats to everyone who submitted a Story and to all who Voted for us!!

Thank YOU!!!

Tony V.                                  :police:
"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"

Offline bobbyjoecrossdresser

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 05:54:15 PM »
Way to go Millie. I'm on a working weekend, but wanted to see if your lead held up. I got up, logged on with my laptop, and wow, you won! Hip, hip, Hooray! Yeah, it's 3;53 in the evening. But I'm a tour guide this weekend for a couple on vacation and we didn't get to bed until 8:00 this morning. So, 3:00 in the afternoon is my 8:00 am today. Love you, talk later.
Boys make the best Girls

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 600
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 03:05:43 AM »
Congratulations one and all for the excellent standard of all the entries!
accomplice of evil