Author Topic: RIP Christopher Plummer  (Read 162 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 532
RIP Christopher Plummer
« on: February 05, 2021, 11:24:14 PM »
Christopher Plummer has died at the age of 91. The renowned actor was born and raised in Canada. He holds the distinction of being the oldest actor to win an Academy Award. He won for Best Supporting Actor in 2011 his part in the movie Beginners. He was 82 at the time. At the age of 88, he was    nominated for that same award again for playing J. Paul Getty in the movie, All the Money in the World. becoming the oldest actor to ever be nominated for an Academy Award.
 Christopher Plummer was well known for his role of Capt. Von Trapp in the classic 1965 movie, The Sound of Music, one of the largest grossing movies in the history of Hollywood. Although for many years he publicly disparaged the movie. He has appeared in many many other classic movies over the years, and was also a very celebrated stage actor as well. He is a true acting legend.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 255
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Re: RIP Christopher Plummer
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 01:35:35 AM »
Damn, they really do go in threes. Hal Holbrook. Cloris Leachman. Now Christopher Plummer. That's a shitload of nonagenarian acting talent in barely over a week.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 532
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 02:28:48 PM »
Damn, they really do go in threes. Hal Holbrook. Cloris Leachman. Now Christopher Plummer. That's a shitload of nonagenarian acting talent in barely over a week.

Hal Holbrook too??? I never heard about him!  :(
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Sam69

• Undergrad
  • Merits 18
  • i'm into all this stuff!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 02:54:20 PM »

Hal Holbrook too??? I never heard about him!  :(

Yup, just died on Jan 23rd. You're right, that is a triple hit right there. Some amazing actors.