Author Topic: Gentle Rape?  (Read 650 times)

Offline Frey
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
Re: Gentle Rape?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2021, 10:32:30 AM »
As a custodial officer decades ago I had a conversation with a rapist who had just been sent down for five years. He wanted to talk and so I listened."It was my second time with her in the same alley," he said. "This time she said, 'Oh no, not you again'."
"Yes honey,it's me again."
"Well let me take off the raincoat first, I only bought it yesterday."
I let her do that, apart for the rape itself I was very respectful yet the bastard still gave me five years."

An experience of rape which I have described in this forum occurred about thirty years ago. My new girlfriend had a secret. This secret involved something criminal done in her home country by her family members years before. She couldn't keep her mouth shut - after all she told me the story. The rapist in her case was a former boyfriend who blackmailed her out of all her savings and then raped her each week on Friday evenings. The violence was the threat that he MIGHT inform the local police, the physical bolidly violence was only the rape itself.

Offline DiscipleN

• Sophomore
  • Merits 27
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2021, 02:39:25 PM »
As a custodial officer decades ago...
Sorry for the tangent, but @Frey, I'm very curious about how the police handle blackmail. I supposed it depends upon what a person did to be blackmailed for. I hope that they recognize coming forward to expose the blackmailer, as a positive thing.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 297
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2021, 07:59:21 PM »
The thing one is being blackmailed for, usually, prevents the victim from reporting the blackmail. One is not blackmailed for jaywalking, as a rule, but for crimes that could get the person in trouble, or something that could ruin their life. I guess that means one shouldn't do things that one doesn't want everyone knowing about.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline Romulus

• Freshman
  • Merits 11
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2021, 09:16:57 PM »
one shouldn't do things that one doesn't want everyone knowing about.

That means at least 90% of us shouldn't be on or post on this very webpage. I certainly wouldn't want my family, my neighbors or my coworkers knowing I visit this site or the things I post on it. Should I not do so because I don't want EVERYONE to know?

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 297
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2021, 11:23:30 AM »
Well, I don't think anyone would blackmail someone for being on here. If blackmail me for it, I'll take out a full page ad in the Daily Oklahoman "Millie goes to RavisU to write and read rape stories" then blackmailer has nothing. In fact, to short circuit blackmail the best defense is to admit what you did and take the power away from them. Depending on what it is that you have done, it may not be so easy to admit.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline Frey
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2021, 05:30:39 PM »
DiscipleN

In Britain where I served in those days, if a person reported the crime of blackmail that would also be investigated together with the underlying reason for it. If you murder somebody and bury the body and your friend wants ten grand or he will inform the police then you have a worse problem than he does.

Crimes which attracted more than five years imprisonment for a first offence went to the DPP (Director of Public Prosecutions), nowadays the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) who would prosecute. The case of rape mentioned was not the first offence for that person which was why he got five years (in those days two-thirds to be served). I remember how philosophical he was about it. He thought he should have been given credit for the gentle handling of the victim. She was very philosophical too, maybe in his defence he suggested that there was some doubt as to whether or not it was consensual to some extent and so he got walloped for the previous rape.

Bruiser7
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2021, 08:41:56 PM »
Since most of my stories are from different historical periods, I have to explore the different ways victims and perpetrators react to the experience.

Many of my rapists find their victim attractive and feel lust for them, but they aren't at all bent on inflicting them unnecessary pain. A soldier indulging in opportunity rape may be perfectly content with forcefully undressing the woman and having a solid vaginal intercourse with her. He may also want to caress her and explore her body as he and his corapists unveals it.

One of my latest victims in my most current story is an 1860 young wife whose husband never does any foreplay and simply gets done with her quick before falling asleep. First she gets raped by revolted negro slaves, then by the white soldiers who just rescued her (a bit too late for her honor). The Platoon Sergeant finds her really beautiful and the first thing he does is force-kissing her. Then he uncovers her breasts and starts caressing her, along with many other soldiers, none of whom are trying to inflict her pain; they are in a frenzy of lust that drives them into a very intense carnal act.

This woman is horrified by what is happening to her. As a well-bred lady, she feels very deeply ashamed by what is done to her, especially at the hands of negroes. At the same time, she has men paying attention to every inch of her body, doing things she had wished a man would do to her, but never getting any from her unaffectionate husband. She ends up experiencing pleasure, even orgasm, during her gang-rape.

The Platoon Sergeant is very fond of her. I make it very clear that he shows her affection even after he has taken his pleasure from her. She has many mixed feelings, but it is the one time in her entire life that a man shows affection to her after the act, and it has a profound effect on her.

Soldiers who commit opportunity rape are often deeply ashamed once they get back to their senses. Historically, unmarried soldiers would often marry their victim to spare her the shame of an unmarried pregnancy.

Some victims will bond with a perpetrator. It is called the Stockholm Syndrome. Those are really grey waters.

In my stories, I explore a lot of different ways victims react to their experience. Perpetrators also come in all shapes and forms. I tend to depart more and more from the typical Hollywood depiction (the victim screams and tries to fight back).