Author Topic: The Pick-One Gang  (Read 1990 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 517
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
The Pick-One Gang
« on: July 30, 2020, 09:09:45 AM »
The Pick-One Gang

Mia knelt there on the forest floor, shaking and sobbing as the gang of young men surrounded her. She didn’t know them, couldn’t identify them, and couldn’t fight them. But she knew who they were. As they passed her slight body around, each taking away one item she wore, she knew it was the so-called Pick-One gang.

Off went her wristwatch, into some guy’s pocket. Probably to be hawked for cash. Then he shoved her towards another of them, a medium-build black guy. He stared down at her, probably grinning. “I’ll just take that,” he said, lifted her leg and pulling off a sock. Then she was shoved to the next one.

“Good theme, I’ll take the other one,” some blond guy said, pulling up on her other leg, rolling her in the leaves, and pulling off her other sock.

“Please, don’t do this!” she wailed. “I-I’m not that kind of girl!”

She wasn’t. Mia had never questioned her chastity, her attendance at the synagogue, her love of God. She just wanted to find a respectful husband who could make her feel comfortable in her body.

“Shut it, whore,” the next guy said, pulling off her necklace and nearly hurling her to the next of them.

“No! That was grandmother’s! Please!” she sobbed. But the next guy just went for a big prize, her long skirt. Off it ripped, exposing her long legs, everything below her panties. Her blouse was long gone, and now the young woman was rapidly losing everything.

Soon enough, she was down to her last two items of clothing. She knelt there in the middle, surrounded, sobbing her eyes out in shame. And fear. She was going to have to walk home. People would see her. Not quite naked, but close enough. And she knew what was coming.

“Pick one,” one of them told her. “Pick what we take next! Pick one or we take both and rape you as well!”

“Nooo!” she wailed. “Oh lord, how can this be?”

“Shaddup! Pick! Now!”

“Waah! The panties!” she wailed, beet red in shame. They shoved her over and tore the panties from her. She was left wailing on the dirty ground in the woods, not far outside town. It was an easy walk back, but impossible without witnesses.

“So long, slut.” And they walked off. Mia lay there, weeping, terrified, but still virginal. They’d kept their word. No rape. And one item of clothing remaining even. Thus, clad only in her medical-grade face mask, she shakingly rose to her feet and began the long walk-of-shame into town otherwise totally naked.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Shocker
Re: The Pick-One Gang
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 09:25:51 AM »
Excellent, merit well earned.

carhamgrater
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 09:39:44 AM »
What A scenario, many way you could continue it if you so chose, say a another gang called "the here or there" gang! Finger is going directly to the merit button after the post button!

dawnamber
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 03:29:44 PM »
I pick you continue with the rape now too

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 517
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 08:53:29 PM »

Well obviously these dudes didn't count on meeting up with you!

The gang fled the scene. Run as they would, they were unable to get away from their most recent victim, the bikini doctor who chased after them hurling items of her remaining clothing at them while yelling that they need to finish what they promised. Those that managed to get away by splitting up faced years of PTSD therapy.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

dawnamber
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 08:55:56 PM »

Well obviously these dudes didn't count on meeting up with you!

The gang fled the scene. Run as they would, they were unable to get away from their most recent victim, the bikini doctor who chased after them hurling items of her remaining clothing at them while yelling that they need to finish what they promised. Those that managed to get away by splitting up faced years of PTSD therapy.

:emot_rotf.gif: :emot_rotf.gif:

:aol_teabag: :aol_fellate: :aol_doggystyle: