Author Topic: High Heel , Outfits and Smut Inspiration  (Read 600 times)

Offline tooperverted

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
  • naughty mind
High Heel , Outfits and Smut Inspiration
« on: June 06, 2020, 08:53:01 AM »
Hopefully if you have writers block my ideas may prompt a new story, I get prompted by these images to come up with an idea and am collecting ideas here for future stories i may write and to get feedback from my naughty minx who will read this, which i love and cant encourage enough!

Perfect shoes for a 5yo latina to wear with her tiny swimsuit on Mexicos Next Top Child Model, watched by over 10 million pedophiles around the world who are lusting over her sexy tanned hard body and imaging bouncing the tight girls body asshole first onto their huge erect adult cocks, using the tight childs erotic body like a fleshlight, pumping their cum out of their balls with each stroke up and down their shafts due to the extreme grip from the little girls asshole as it spasms.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 06:54:58 AM by tooperverted »
wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
  • naughty mind
Re: High Heel Inspiration
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 09:42:28 AM »

Perfect shoes and bondage harness and choker collar for a 6 year old blonde child model to wear when kneeling in front of 3 huge black pedos with their enormous thick monster cocks out in their hands as they stroke themselves at the sight of their new hot little co-star. I bet Janet would love to see what was next in this scene, one giant black cock for each of the girls tight preteen holes. Hopefully this is the only thing on her mind after being shown the provocative image.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 07:25:45 AM by tooperverted »
wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
  • naughty mind
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 12:02:28 PM »

Perfect shoes to complete the bimbo bratt look  on a skinny blonde child whore , when combined with a tiny pink skirt and shiny pink latex  cropped top, as well as a thick pink leather choker collar which says fuck toy in diamond lettering

Hopefully Janet would want to train some naughty brats to snort coke and strut these heels around in public to arouse others.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 07:27:32 AM by tooperverted »
wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
  • naughty mind
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 12:08:19 PM »

A stylish accessory for the skinny ankles of 7yo Amanda, so much contrast on her dark skin, matching how white the skin is of the 40 year old pedo mens momster cocks in front of her face
wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
  • naughty mind
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 01:12:20 PM »
A 6 year olds first day of school and her perverted mother dressed her ready

in these shoes

wickr = mudkip240

Offline BindandGagHer

• Sophomore
  • Merits 16
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 02:23:31 AM »
I hate those platform shoes.  Give me stiletto heels or "fuck me" pumps any day.  As a good friend of mine (also into bondage) puts it regarding the less attractive shoes, "Those shoes had better be *DAMN* comfortable..."
Ssshhhhhh...  Hush....  You're in good hands now, angel.

Offline tooperverted

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
  • naughty mind
Re: High Heel , Outfits and Smut Inspiration
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2021, 09:44:17 AM »
Perfect heels for a dark skinned phillipino girls skinny dark feet, with fluro orange nail polish on her sexy little toes to ensure that if the alone shoes were not provocative enough to get everyone attention , the combination of platform white soles, plastic bimbo uppers and bright orange nail polish is guaranteed to make even the most restrained man stare continuously at the hot child strutting past.

wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
  • naughty mind
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 10:03:31 AM »
Outfit for a tight blonde brat to wear to my underground nightclub, fucked out of her mind on mdma, shaking her body against tall handsome men older than her own father. Her nipples pointing out ready to be twisted.

wickr = mudkip240

Offline tooperverted

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
  • naughty mind
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2021, 10:19:09 AM »
This pair of boots is just an example of some of the collection which is available from KSA and is one of the most popular, it seems that even if the customers daughters feet are a bit too small for the boots, they can still wear them and enjoy the erotic look of these slutty cock sucking boots on a child

wickr = mudkip240