Author Topic: Do writers want me and friends/families as characters/inspiration for stories?  (Read 687 times)

Offline Bronzelara

• Sophomore
  • Merits 8
Heyy,
Im a bi 19 y.o girl and was interested to see if writers here wanted me and/or my friends and our families for character inspiration for nsfw, kink or fantasy stories. Im happy to answer any questions about us or particular ppl and cqn provide some pics (not for repost) if required for visualisation and inspiration purposes.

My kinks are snuff, rape, incest, necro, kidnap, lesdom, human auction, hucow, vore, dolcett, cannibal, free use, taboo relationships, cougars/milfs, age gaps and breast expansion. Feel free to use any, none or all of them or mix in your on kinks or likes. I can also help with ideas being discussed as well. Feel free to msg or comment her or I have Wickr Bronzelara69 and discord too if easier.
Thanks,
Lara
Teasing bi teen who cant defend herself from stronger women and men

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
You have an interesting set of kinks there. Message me and we can discuss stories further.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline TrueDarkProd

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
PM me.

stabfan37
I love all these kinks which you describe! And your name, Lara is beautiful too! My wickr is stabfan37 if you'd like to chat, RP or whatever.

Best to you!

Offline Verbal13

• Junior
  • Merits 153
  • Openmind, Tolerance & Compassion helps us all
Heyy,
Im a bi 19 y.o girl and was interested to see if writers here wanted me and/or my friends and our families for character inspiration for nsfw, kink or fantasy stories. Im happy to answer any questions about us or particular ppl and cqn provide some pics (not for repost) if required for visualisation and inspiration purposes.

My kinks are snuff, rape, incest, necro, kidnap, lesdom, human auction, hucow, vore, dolcett, cannibal, free use, taboo relationships, cougars/milfs, age gaps and breast expansion. Feel free to use any, none or all of them or mix in your on kinks or likes. I can also help with ideas being discussed as well. Feel free to msg or comment her or I have Wickr Bronzelara69 and discord too if easier.
Thanks,
Lara
No need for pics but I’d be thrilled to seek inspiration from you. I am admittedly new arriving at RU.  Inspiration and bouncing ideas could be eye opening, already have 3 stories in works, i am aim to learn. I actually seek to understand better what elements/ingredients in a story makes it hot and what if any aspects might wet-blanket the party ? Of course all of us are different, but for some reason my target audience within RU is pleasing the ladies who enjoy this kinda stuff.  Anyway, only started all this recently (came out of my heterosexual closet so to speak, admitting and embracing my deviant turn ons. Writing kink, it’s tons of fun I only recently let myself dive in.  Coming out of my shell expanding as a writer, although erotic reading I’ve long enjoyed.
We share several kinks in common, few favs of mine, but your list outstrips mine for sure.  I’m impressed & intrigued. Even a few things I’m not sure if I  know exactly what it means ;) Live and learn, right? PM seems appropriate, if I may?i have discord, might workout well but i’lll shoot a message thru RU. If you already got too much on your plate just let me know, I’ll let it go
Warm Regards
Please: taking a moment to comment with some response often makes hours of writing and editing feel worthwhile! 
So Lurk if ye must, but participate when possible, ya?

(Yes, I paraphrased Brokenwing's genius)

-Verbal13