Author Topic: The March 2020 Monthly Winners  (Read 394 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 316
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
The March 2020 Monthly Winners
« on: April 17, 2020, 05:14:41 PM »
And the Winners Are

darklord's "The Ides of March" Tied for First Place     Read the story here Ides of March

Seeker's "The 3rd of Mach" Tied for First Place         Read the story here The 3rd of Mach

TheYellowKnight's The Bracket Second Place            Read the story here The Bracket

SoftGameHunter's Unexpected Anger Third Place       Read the story here Unexpected Anger

All the tales were good stories, well written and engaging. A big round of At-A-Boys to all of you for the effort and my thanks for your participation.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 05:20:44 PM by 90lbsofdynamite »
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

carhamgrater
Re: The March 2020 Monthly Winners
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 05:25:07 PM »
Congratulations one and all but the true reality is the real winners were we the readers!

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 261
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 01:48:00 AM »
Except for the readers of mine, apparently.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 316
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 11:58:51 AM »
Except for the readers of mine, apparently.

No, way of knowing why things go the way they do. I try to just be happy with the action competing and not worry about the results. I've never had any luck in writing contest.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

darklord
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 02:35:37 PM »
I am really honored to be in the same catagory as Seeker.  SoftGameHunter, "Sudden Anger" was a great read.  I thoroughly enjoyed it, although I did not get to it until recently.   Really, all the authors here are top notch.

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 636
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 01:01:13 PM »
Thanks to those who voted. I'm honored with the acknowledgment and to be tied with one of my favorite writers - great job darklord. It's amazing to be in a contest with three such incredible writers that I was reading and respected long before I wrote my first story a year ago. And thanks to Millie for resuscitating the contest.
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 534
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 11:01:54 PM »
We had four great stories from four great writers!  Way to go guys! And thanks Millie for moderating it!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!