Author Topic: Digital Rape?  (Read 2177 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Digital Rape?
« on: April 08, 2020, 06:52:27 AM »
So being stuck inside with no job I've had to entertain myself. I started gaming again. I'm like the worst kinda gaming it's basically Minecraft, animal crossing and the Sims.

The Sims is what I'm stuck on now, but it turns out you can mod the game and WOW does it get dark, apparently there is a rape mod. I mean kids play this game.
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

darklord
Re: Digital Rape?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 02:05:52 PM »
Seriously?  Wow!  That could open up a whole new area of entertainment:)

Offline JohnW32
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 10:21:05 AM »
The question is, how long did you wait till you used the mod? ;)

Shocker
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 11:36:57 AM »
And now I feel for the first time in my life even slighty interrested in the sims. Please tell us more.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 12:03:47 AM »
And now I feel for the first time in my life even slighty interrested in the sims. Please tell us more.

Well the modding game in the Sims is like on a whole new level so this mod does a number of things:

First, remember the blurry pixiliated part when they would get into the showers or change, yeah thats gone.

Second, the sex isnt 2 sims climbing into bed then fireworks happen and youre all like, dont be coy game, i know whats really happening.  Nah, now its pretty much explicit, you can even pick the positions

It also adds traits like "Nympho" or "Sexually Uptight" to determine how your sim reacts to sex.

Lastly, it adds rape although its termed "assault" and its if your sim is strong and smart and there are no other sims around your sim will initiate a fight and if you win the fight ....#DigitalRape

OH! AND! apparently you can kidnap or ehh...Simnap other sims too, havent figured out that mechanic currently I'm trying to run a flower shop and put my sim through college but im sure ill get around to it.

But always, its better to show than tell:
This is the "Peeping Tom" of the neighborhood, his name is literally Tom Peeping

Just a little fun in the sex Dungeon:

Sometime you gotta choke a bitch:

A good Old Fashioned Orgy (with an alien):
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

darklord
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 07:55:15 AM »
Sweeeet!

Offline subgirl

• Graduate
  • Merits 387
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2020, 02:19:42 PM »
I know about kidnap part old in basement did not knw you could rape sweet
nerd milf of 3

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2020, 09:33:14 AM »
Dear gods, this is like old-school IMVU, where there were more sex positions, dungeon items and whatnot available in the store than you could shake a digital cock at.

(If you don't know what IMVU is, it's pretty much all in the name: Instant Messenger, Visual User. Basically you could manipulate your 3d avatar as you chatted, have them act out in certain ways, put them in predefined positions...the whole shebang.)
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Daddysgirl2019
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2020, 09:30:01 PM »
oOOlala and Mark 24 and Motherlode have the best animations for it

Nymph7
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2020, 10:34:24 PM »
Dear gods, this is like old-school IMVU, where there were more sex positions, dungeon items and whatnot available in the store than you could shake a digital cock at.

(If you don't know what IMVU is, it's pretty much all in the name: Instant Messenger, Visual User. Basically you could manipulate your 3d avatar as you chatted, have them act out in certain ways, put them in predefined positions...the whole shebang.)

I adored IMVU when I was a teenager. It’s too different now. Not a fan of the set up.