Author Topic: Becoming a lesbian slut after 44 years as a strictly heterosexual woman!  (Read 4386 times)

Offline Matilda

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
I am 5 ft 11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed(i have very large breasts) i can even carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby. I am 44 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have a 15 year old daughter ! Recently i had my weirdest sexual experience. I just can't talk about that with anyone in person. I was very reluctant to register here but I've been dealing with these feelings for a while now and I feel like there's no one I can talk to. I just need to share my experience.

About 5 months ago i attended this 9 AM - 8 PM workshop with a specific focus on developing self-awareness, self-confidence and self-efficacy for women over 40 to improve their professional and personal lives. The workshop was held at the out of town bed and breakfast. My husband drove me there. It was a two hour drive. I was wearing my long black fur coat, a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on.

We arrived there. I got out of the car. My husband was hungry, so he drove off in a hurry. There were 16 women in their 40s and 50s mingling outside waiting for it to start. This skinny really short like 5 ft 2 ugly pale face creepy green eyes thin lips light brown haired with Chin-Length haircut woman in her mid 50s walked up to me and said " Hi my name is Ruth. You have a beautiful blouse. Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. The size difference between us is beyond comical. You are the tallest woman here. You are towering over everybody " She was in flat shoes and i was on high heels, i am 5ft11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed , i was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman. Also all other women there were shorter than me. I was really towering.

She asked me" Wow. You are so shiney. Why are you so overdressed? You look so glammed up ".

" I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I ’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her.

"I am unemployed and broke. I am 53 year old and I have always been poor I am here to learn how to make money. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless ". she told me. Then i saw the facilitator.
"Holy shit she looks like a short skinny ugly effeminate man."

That was the very first thought that came into my head as I laid eyes upon this facilitator woman for the very first time. I was surprised. On her FB photos she looked taller, younger and more feminine.

It wasn't just that she was short like 5ft3 tall, she was skinny and masculine! She was in her late 50s. She had short white hair, thin lips, brown eyes, ugly wrinkled face.
she was wearing this ugly gray unisex suit and flat shoes.

I walked over to this facilitator small woman and I introduced myself to her. She asked me
Why are you here? ".

" A lot of people think that I'm stuck up upper middle class arrogant overdressed snob because I tend to ignore them. When i am in an environment where I do not know everyone I can come as arrogant and stuck up depending on the setting. Is truly a defensive mechanism though.I got the feeling that a lot of people think i am just arrogant snob. I barely have any friends. I just want someone to understand, hear me. When I do speak with people, I tend to be overly nice to compensate and I guess that comes off as fake which definitely doesn't help the situation. People around me (except for the ones who truly know me) have always said that I come across as snobby, stuck on myself, and unfriendly. The truth is, I'm just really shy and insecure when it comes to socializing with people. I do have several close friends, but it bugs me that A LOT of people think I'm a snob when that couldn't be further from the truth. I have been told that I seem snobby and it is because I don't speak up in groups where I am not comfortable. I have had people ask me if I thought I was better than others." i answered.

This woman the Facilitator said to me with a smile on her face " I will help you with that Matilda. The purpose of this workshop is to help people with mental and emotional self-care. " Then one woman pulled her off and distracted her. .

We entered. I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. I walked towards the registration table and this small pale weird woman Ruth walked beside me. As I bent over the table slightly to register myself she stroked my back with her right hand and said "You are such a big woman. Wow" .

Then i sat on a chair and this small pale weird Ruth sat beside me on my left side, started petting my left upper arm and shoulder with her right hand and said "Big woman, you have a beautiful blouse. you are so shiney. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel . The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing."

"I'm sorry Ruth, do I have a sign on me that says it's okey to stroke me?" i replied. She stopped petting me and removed her hand. Then this small masculine facilitator woman started talking. Ruth started petting my left shoulder and upper arm with her right hand again and said “ Big woman I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing.”
."

"I'm very fond of my personal space Ruth." I replied, but she just proceeded to rub my left shoulder with her right hand, so i decided to tolerate her petting. So she just kept slowly petting all over my left shoulder and upper back. This facilitator woman tried to make us have a 'winner' mindset. She just kept rambling on and on in her pep talk that almost bordered on guilt tripping us for our laziness and satisfaction with mediocrity. It felt like a religious indoctrination session. Then this small masculine facilitator woman started circling the room. She went full on drill seargent and called us unappreciative to life. She walked from woman to woman, but she only stopped behind my chair and placed her hands on my shoulders. Ruth finally removed her hand and stopped petting me.

So the facilitator continued talking, while she was resting her hands on my shoulders for like 10 minutes. She told us to plan for long term goals. She just talked about how everyone can make it in life . So after like 10 minutes the facilitator finally removed her hands from my shoulders and started circling the room again. Small weird pale Ruth immediately started petting my upper back again. Then the facilitator asked us to talk about our main difficulties. The women were talking and discussing about their main difficulties.

This pale small touchy feely woman Ruth got up to talk about her main difficulties, so she finally moved her hand from my back, but she placed her hand open palm on my left collar bone. Her discussion was so long, so she stood there talking with her right hand resting on my left collarbone. She sat back on the chair . Then i got up to discuss , and as she was sitting she started petting my ass with her right hand. I finished my discussion. I sat on my chair. This pale small touchy feely woman Ruth placed her right hand on my upper back and started petting.

Then we had an one hour break. I got up. . This facilitator small masculine woman walked up to me reached out with her right hand and started petting my left arm in the most awkward way . Ruth got up from her chair and started petting my lower back and the top of my butt with her right hand while she was explaining to the facilitator her fondness for satin material. So these two short skinny older weird women carried on the conversation about my outfit as if I wasn't there, both of them petting me all the while.
The facilitator stood VERY close to me while she was talking and petting my left upper arm and shoulder , she put her face very close to my breasts(her face was exactly the level of my breasts) . I felt uncomfortable so i said "i just need to stretch my legs." But the facilitator said " I will walk with you Matilda" Ruth stopped petting me and walked away.

The facilitator just linked her right arm in mine while we walked , and it was so uncomfortable. She said "You are not arrogant Matilda. You are letting this poor woman Ruth to touch you. You are a good woman. Ruth is just fascinated with you. She is just showing appreciation for your height, elegance and clothes. Just let her. You are much taller and bigger than any woman here. You are everything that these women here are not. You are a sophisticated, elegant, upper middle class, tall woman.Ruth is just fascinated. " So we talked and walked around room, her arm hooked on mine, for like 5 minutes.

Than I pulled my arm out of her arm and said "My back is killing me. I need to lie down somewhere." This small masculine facilitator woman tapped my upper breasts with her both hands and said" Ok Matilda. Relax your back." and walked over to this other woman. I walked over to this Bed and Breakfast manager woman and asked her if i could go upstairs in one of the rooms to lie down. She said ok, but she told me that there is is no heating . I thanked her, walked to to the coat hanger, i put my coat over .my shoulders and i walked up the stairs.
I walked into first room and realized it was very cold, so I turned the small space heater on. There was no tv and not even a small table or small light to read. I had to squat to pee because I didn't want to sit on that toilet seat. I tucked my blouse into my skirt ( I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater and more polished.) I spread my coat over the bed and i laid down on it. I didn't even took my shoes off, because the sheets were kinda dirty. I called my husband. I told him that i am fine. The reception was really bad and we couldn't hear each other very clearly. We finished the conversation.

"

I was lying on the bed, just staring at the ceiling for like 10 minutes, when this small skinny weird Ruth walked into my room closed the door, sat on my bed on my right side, and said to me " big woman you are laying on the bed with your shoes on and your blouse tucked into your skirt. You are such an elegant classy woman"
I explained to her that I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in, because It makes the look neater and more polished.

This small pale satin toucher Ruth then rested her right hand down on my belly and left it there for about 5 minutes. Then she started slowly rubbing my belly. I asked her" what are you doing Ruth.?I am strictly heterosexual. I am STRICTLY hetero. I've never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female. I am a straight woman, I love men, simple! I'm confident that I'm straight and have always been attracted to men. I've never really had sexual thoughts about women. "

Ruth answered "Big woman I just love to touch this shinyness ooooh silky mmmmm. It is not sexual at all.I know I’m invading your personal space but I just can’t help it. " Then she moved her hand up and started rubbing my breasts and then moved back down to my belly and kept going back and forth. Then she finally moved her hand down in between my legs and put her hand under my skirt and started tickling my pussy over my panties. I remember going speechless and literally freezing. I wanted to make her stop but I couldn't, I just laid there confused and frozen. Then she got on top of me and started slowly grinding on me, moving her hips, rubbing her face up and down my breasts. and she then kissed my neck and licked it

She said, "Big woman. You are dressed in all this satin. I just can't resist. You are so massive and soft. mmm sexy softness. You are sooo tall and big and soft. Your breasts are so massive and soft. Your ass is so big. Your thighs are so round anf ull, just hoooot. mmm sexy softness." She proceeded to hump me . She just kept going.

Ruth just kept dry humping me for like 5 minutes, then moving her way down and grinding until she finally made it to my pussy. She started kissing my pussy through my panties and wiggling her nose on my pussy through all the layers. I was still frozen at this point and couldn't find the strength in me to move or say anything until she took my panties off and I let out a scream and said "STOP". Ruth quickly came up from in between my legs and covered my mouth with her hand and said "shhh big woman I'm trying to make you feel good". She begged me to let her continue but I didn't say anything. She said "don't scream, just relax and let me do what I need to do, you'll like it". She went back down in between my legs and she started licking my pussy. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before! This ugly small skinny old pale Ruth continued to lick me until I exploded into ecstasy and had my very first orgasm. The feeling was so amazing but so overpowering that my whole body was convulsing and I kept trying to push her head away for her to stop. She grabbed my hands and held them down tight while she continued to lick my pussy until I had another orgasm. And then another. and then another. I must've had about 7 orgasms , literally. When she was done, she asked me if I liked it and I said "yes". And she said " big woman did you like it enough that you would want to feel this again?" and I said "yes!
Then she said" I really need to urinate" She got up and walked out of the room.

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline Ruth1966

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
Re: Becoming a lesbian slut after 44 years as a strictly heterosexual woman!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 03:19:14 AM »
This is so arousing, can't wait for the next episode. You are such an amazing woman. Classy, confident and brave.

darklord
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 08:03:09 AM »
Wow!  Excellent. Not sure if this us fiction or fact, but it’s great either way.

Offline Matilda

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 03:51:14 PM »
Wow!  Excellent. Not sure if this us fiction or fact, but it’s great either way.
  Thanks for the compliment. I will finish my story.  More happened. You will be shocked.  I had my weirdest experiences with these two weird small skinny creepy old women. 8 months ago i even started online therapy to get some help sorting out my shit. It is a video chatting/tele-therapy. I see my therapist through Skype. We talk as much as I need. It works really well. My therapist thinks that i am bicurious submissive. She says that i should embrace my submissive side. My therapist suggested that i should write in the form of stories in details all the incidents on an online forum. She says that i should share my experiences. She says that I should write out everything that happened in the form of stories. She thinks that i need to share every single experience. She says that writing is therapeutic. So I will give it a try.

Tony V.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 07:42:49 PM »
And I for one cannot wait to read every word!!

Welcome to "The U!!" Matilda!!!

Tony V.                   :police:

darklord
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2020, 08:46:53 PM »
Sounds like it will help you and us :)  Look forward to more.

Offline Ruth1966

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2020, 07:57:58 AM »
Wow!  Excellent. Not sure if this us fiction or fact, but it’s great either way.
  Thanks for the compliment. I will finish my story.  More happened. You will be shocked.  I had my weirdest experiences with these two weird small skinny creepy old women. 8 months ago i even started online therapy to get some help sorting out my shit. It is a video chatting/tele-therapy. I see my therapist through Skype. We talk as much as I need. It works really well. My therapist thinks that i am bicurious submissive. She says that i should embrace my submissive side. My therapist suggested that i should write in the form of stories in details all the incidents on an online forum. She says that i should share my experiences. She says that I should write out everything that happened in the form of stories. She thinks that i need to share every single experience. She says that writing is therapeutic. So I will give it a try.
Mmmmmm, love your pics, they are fantastic. You're flat out beautiful. You are a gorgeous tall curvy ultrafeminine woman, I can understand wanting to touch your body.
I'd probably get in trouble if I was around you very long cause I'm just not sure I could keep my hands off of you.
Please keep posting.