Author Topic: Story Suggestion  (Read 798 times)

Offline Bravo777
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 3
Story Suggestion
« on: June 05, 2020, 08:25:30 PM »
Howdy, bravo here, been a long time reader. Love several of the authors/stories here.

The hottest stories are of wife/gf/bride to be, daughter, etc to be taken/ravished. But with a surprise, twist, unexpected turn in the story,  for example, young couple trying swinging, they are separated for a while, husband hears noises and finds his lover being raped/taken. Or young couple tricked into trying things with older couple and young wife/gf is ravished by older man. Or a should be faithful bride is found with a cunt full of cum on wedding day, or cum running down her legs at the altar. Or dad comes home to find babysitters boyfriend has raped to young daughter and is sodomizing the younger son in parents bedroom.
Just any story with the sudden unexpected twist. I can give examples for days. Just don't do well writing full stories.
Would love to hear your thoughts.

darklord
Re: Story Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 08:39:00 PM »
Good ideas, keep em coming, maybe someone will write it.

Offline Bravo777
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 3
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 10:02:08 PM »
Thanks!

Being naturally competitive  my biggest fear is loss. So stories like that I think are very powerful. Blackmail stories can be fun but they need to be longer and keep giving the victim/victims hope.
Boss taking advantage of the new guy's young naive wife. Maybe even there kids have to "work" for the boss as well.

Tony V.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 10:25:16 PM »
Welcome to "The U!!" Bravo777!!

A lot of your Story Ideas are very interesting, and I hope one of our great writers can take a shot at one of them......

Tony V.                 :police: