Author Topic: Room 614  (Read 2976 times)

Shocker
Room 614
« on: April 03, 2020, 04:53:58 PM »
This is a story with a couple of chapters, if you enjoy it please stay tuned for daily additions.

Room 614

Atlanta, GA, Friday 4 pm.
Cassie Stevens sat in a cab in downtown Atlanta when her cell phone vibrated. Well it was one of her two cell phones at least, she hadn't bought this one, she didn't wan't this one, but she couldn't ignore it either. He had made clear what would happen if she did. So she took It out of her purse and looked at it. The message was short and not signed, but she knew who had sent it, of course she knew, nobody else did even know this number. The message read "Put the phone between your legs and make an up skirt picture and send it to me. You have 60 seconds to comply." She looked with shock at the message, technically there wasn't much problem with the order, as instructed she wore a summerdress that was reaching modestly to her knees, she was wearing panties, so that wouldn't be much of a problem either, but she was sitting in the back seat of a cab. What in the world would the driver think, but she was wasting time, as inconspicuously as she could she moved her hand with the cell phone down positioned it between her legs hand hit the picture button.  The phone reacted with a loud and very audible shutter noise, the bastard must had programmed the phone to do so. But it was done, looking up she noticed the driver glancing in the rear view mirror, she moved her hand back and hit the send button, seeing the picture she just had taken for the first time herself. The automatic flashlight had done a good job, it had lighted up the whole picture and she had a good look at her the upper part of her thighs the end of the silk stockings and dead center her white cotton panties. They were not showy, or sexy  they actually didn't show more than a bikini at the pool would, but the thought of sending this picture to another man made her flush crimson.  She slumped back and her mind thought back to the day last week, when all her trouble started.

Travelers Rest, SC; Saturday the week before.
Cassandra "Cassie" Stevens lived with her husband and her 2 boys in rural South Carolina. Travellers Rest had a total population of 4000 and pretty much everybody knew everybody else.  For most of the time Cassie was perfectly happy with her life, she loved her husband and her family, was a respected member of the local Southern Baptist congregation. She was a house wife, but was also actively engaged in multiple voluntary groups like the rotary club and the daughters of the revolution. The latter wasn't as political as it sounded, but it offered the women of the town an opportunity to meet and gossip. To say the town was conservative would have been an understatement. Cassie on the other hand was not, yes she did fit into this society and was an active part of it, but she also had the internet. What none of her friends knew of her, was that Cassie was into kinky sex and rape fantasies. She got all of that in the internet. Her husband knew of her leanings and accepted them, the deal wasn't so bad for him either. He loved his wife and enjoyed to making love to her, in a careful and tender fashion. But when Cassie was in "the mood" as she called it, he was to grab her and fuck her without any regard for anybody's pleasure but his own. That she still usually had even stronger orgasms than normal, was considered a nice side effect. Cassie had been active online, satisfying her kinks in role plays or spice chats. In one of her more adventurous moods she had also shared pictures, via email. But that wasn't a problem, she knew those people, they were her friends and she trusted them. Shortly before noon, the mail arrived and her world changed forever.

The mail had contained a small package for her, addressed to her with her full name, including middle name, and address, but it was lacking a return address. She had absolutely no idea, who might have been sending this package to her, but curiosity got the better of her and she ripped open the manila envelope. Three things fell out of the envelope, a cell phone,  a wall charger and a post it note. She looked for a moment baffled at the content, and then picked up the note. It had a short notice, written with type writer on it. "TURN ON THE PHONE AND CHECK THE EMAILS!" No signature, or any other indication who might have sent it, perhaps her husband had thought of this as a surprise, but then again, she just had gotten a new phone, and it wasn't like him to waste money. So she looked at the phone, found the power button and turned it on. After the device had gone through it's boot cycle she blanched. The setup on this phone had certainly be customized for her. The start display showed her wearing nothing but sun glasses, and those were up in her hair. The picture was one she had made of herself in the bed room mirror, it was full frontal and showed her in all her glory. Blond shoulder length hair, a expressive slightly oval face, brown eyes and a slender but fit figure. Her breasts were 36 B and, despite having given birth twice they had remained shapely and relatively firm, the dark nest of pubic hair would have proven her to be a natural blonde, but the picture quality wasn't good enough for that. Cassie began to panic, this was certainly not her husband's idea, and especially since this was one of the pictures she had shared with her online friends. After the first wave of panic had died down, she looked at the phone again noticing, the icon indicating she had an e-mail. At first she didn't grasp how a phone that she hadn't seen before could have an e-mail for her, since she was always careful on whom she shared that kind of information with, but after opening the mail she decided this must be a new account. It read

To: Cassie_the_slut@boundmail. com
Topic: Terms and conditions
Dear Cassie
You don't know me yet, but you will soon. As you might have figured out yet, I do know your little secret, but even better I know who you are, I know where you live and I know everything that is to be known about you. And as you can see I have even some evidence of what kind of slut you are. If you feel that I try to bluff, you just peruse the pictures saved on this phone.
I assume you just did that and have found out that I was kind to you putting the tamest picture of you on the front display. You also might ask yourself what I want. I don't want money, not that your $6124 in the checking account and the $24132.15 would go really far. What surprised, I told you I know EVERYTHING about you, just get used to it.
What do I want? I want you, I want you to do, what I say and when I say and I want you to stay quiet over it. If you tell a single soul, all those juicy pictures will go out, your dad is still alive, and I'm sure he would love to see his baby girl again in her birthday suit, or Reverend Eliot S. Brown, of the Blessed Lords Baptist Church, I'm sure he would love to see prim Mrs. Stevens like this. I'm even more certain he would love to see you after receiving those pictures. I have the email addresses of almost all of your kids teachers, your lady friends at the Daughters and so on. I'm sure you are getting the picture; it is in your best interest to cooperate so they don't.
Here are a few ground rules
1.   I'm your new master, I own you, my word is law to you.  You will address me as master or sir at all times.
2.   You will keep this phone charged and on your person at all times.
3.   You will share this with nobody, if not told so by me.
4.   I have modified this phone to my needs, and yours for that matter, you are forbidden to make any changes, that includes password protection, ring tones or changing the picture on the screen. You just will have to make sure nobody sees it.
5.   You will get the opportunity to earn your life and freedom back.
If you understand and accept those conditions, just reply to this e-mail. To make it clear I expect a short and binding answer, once you committed to a course there is no going back. I will accept a negative answer, but you have been warned. If I haven't received an unconditional acceptance of my terms by Sunday morning 8 a.m., you should be prepared for some disturbed glances during service. Your life as you know it will be over no later than 10 a.m.
Sincerely
Your Master.

Cassie had read the e-mail at least ten times, and still couldn't get over the shock. Her husband knew of her kinks of course, but she had managed to keep that knowledge away from her boys, and she would die to prevent them from finding out. If those pictures made it all over town, she would be branded as slut, as wanton woman, as harlot this bastard was right her life would be over, but even worse the fallout would likely also destroy her kids. They were just at the age, were this kind of scandal would circulate with all of their friends.
After a sleepless night she got up at 6 in the morning and replied to the email.

to: My_master@boundmail. com
Topic: Terms and conditions
I accept.

To be continued

Shocker
Re: Room 614
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 11:55:16 AM »
Part II
Traveller's Rest, SC;  Sunday 8 a.m.
The answer came about an hour later, Cassie was at first surprised where the strange sound had come from, it almost sounded like a woman moaning in ecstasy. A suspicion came up in her mind, and yes a quick check on the cell phone, revealed a new e-mail.  But why the strange sound? Cassie wasn't a technology expert but she knew, that you could customize ring tones on cell phones, and since the bastard had forbidden her to change anything, it was completely possible he had made this a custom ring tone. She checked the settings and yes there was a file "Birkin-Je T'aime" as sound for emails. She hit the play button and heard a woman moaning for about 4 seconds. This certainly wasn't something she wanted to go off in public, perhaps she could set the phone to vibrate only, but that had time, she better found out what the new e-mail said.

Topic: smart choice.
Dear Cassie,
Congratulation, you made the smart choice, I was not bluffing, I wouldn't have hesitated to publish those pictures of you, at any other answer. It wouldn't have given me pleasure, but I would have done it. I'm looking forward to a lot more fun with you.
But first lets get something else out of the way. I'm disappointed of you, in your last e-mail you forgot to address me properly. I will assume it was due to your eagerness to tell me that you accept my terms, but Rule one states that you will address me as sir or master at all times. So I think we will need to reinforce a bit your compliance to my rules and demands.
I know that in about 45 minutes you will leave to attend church, before you do this you will change your wardrobe a bit. You will undress completely and then put back on a dress, suitable for church, but you will not wear any kind of underwear. Except for your shoes and dress I expect you to be naked. I have ways to find out if you complied with these instructions, or not, so I will trust you to obey me without you sending me any proof.  You defy me at your own peril, and there won't be a second chance.

I'm sure you noticed the nice ring tone I have for your phone, please don't try to change it or set the phone to silent. It is amazing what you can monitor on this modern smart phones. As I have said before, there won't be any second chances.
Sincerely
Your Master.

Cassie felt like she was struck by lightning. Apparently she had signed away her life, this man was in control and was apparently enjoying to humiliate her.  She briefly thought about not following the instruction, but what if this bastard was somebody she knew? If he actually had the opportunity to watch her? She might get away with wearing panties, but as firm as her chest was, it would be noticeable if she wore a bra or not.  Cassie decided it wasn't worth the risk, so she went up to her bedroom, took of her blouse and pants. She paused for a moment, then steeled herself and unhooked her bra and took of her panties. From her closet she chose a loose fitting dark blue dress, with barely any cleavage that reached down below her knees. This should keep her reputation at least somewhat protected.
The next couple of hours went by somewhat uneventful, except for the fact that she knew that she was naked under her dress. And the thought gave her actually an almost pleasant chill, and she felt like she was slowly getting horny. She hated her situation, this wasn't her doing, but she had no choice, her own kinky fantasies just kicked in being indecent in church, as wrong as she thought it was, had an effect on her. Her nipples began to harden just a tiny bit and began to poke at the front of her dress, not a lot, and she was sure nobody really noticed. Until she noticed how her husband was looking at her, he definitely noticed, but then he was also a self proclaimed fan of her breasts. After church, they went to lunch as they did most Sundays. All of the sudden he embraced her and planted a kiss on her lips, his hands went searching on her back to confirm his suspicion on the bra. "Well somebody apparently feels kinky today" he whispered in her ear. Cassie could only blush a little, but didn't answer. When they returned home, the boys ran off to hang out with their friends. At the same time her husband dragged her into the bedroom,  grabbed for her breasts, and his hand shot between her legs, not finding any panties, didn't really surprise him at this time any longer. Apparently this was one of the days she wanted to be taken roughly. He pushed her on the bed, flipped her onto her stomach and pushed her dress over her ass. She was wet, despite the situation she loved rough sex with her husband, they had role played often enough for him to draw all the wrong conclusions. And from her well pussy beginning to glisten with her juices, he wasn't getting any other message, he dropped his pants spread her legs and plunged himself roughly into the moist folds of her sex. It hadn't been her plan, but Cassie enjoyed it, she always loved it to have sex with her husband, but when he was rough with her, she came extra hard this time was no different. After the orgasm had ebbed away, and she lay snuggled next to her husband, she began to think, that her new master had set her up. He had almost taken her by proxy, and if that was the case, he had just raped her with her own husbands cock, and she had one of the best orgasms ever. Something was seriously wrong.

The next couple not much had happened, the freak controlling her life had sent her a couple of fairly harmless tasks,  like masturbating but not being allowed to cum, or what to wear. Nothing of that was to problematic, and she got herself relief, by jumping her husband's bones at any opportunity. Then another lengthy e-mail had arrived.

Topic: weekend
Dear Cassie,
I'm very proud of you. You begin to accept me as your master. I think it is time to meet face to face.
I'm sure you can barely await to meet me, just due to my charm and wit. But as I have promised you in my first email, you will have the chance to get your life back, and this weekend will give you the opportunity. Comply in all things and you will get all picture back, and I will vanish from your life. I have mentioned the alternative often enough, so I don't need to repeat myself.
Here is what is going to happen.
1.)   You are going to find a suitable excuse why you need to be away over the weekend. You are going to go to Atlanta, GA, it is up to you If you give your family that destination or any other.
2.)   You will not need any luggage, so don't pack any. All you need is your special phone.
3.)   You will book a room at the West in Peachtree Hotel in Atlanta, ask for one of their lower level rooms. Don't accept anything above the 8th level.
4.)   You will arrive on Friday and will leave on Sunday. No matter on how you travel to Atlanta, you will take a cab to get to the Hotel.
5.)   You will wear your yellow sundress, the one with the thin straps and deep cutouts on the front and back. Leave your bra at home, it would spoil the dress anyhow. Panties and stockings are fine, I don't want people to think you are a slut.
6.)   Shoes, you have been a good girl, so you should get a reward, go to a shoe shop and buy the set of high heels, you still can walk in. Those will complete your wardrobe for Saturday. Oh you might want to wear the dress while you shop for the shoes, just to make sure they match.
7.)   Aim to arrive shortly after 4 pm at the hotel. Get your room key and inform the clerk that you expect a friend with your luggage and they should give the second key to Mr. Martin A. Ster.
8.)   I will send you further instructions during the day. I do expect them to be obeyed promptly, some of them have a time limit so don't be tardy in checking your mails.
I'm looking forward to see you.
Sincerely
Your Master.

Well this was going to be a problem, over the course of the last couple of days she had managed not to lie to her husband, she believed in honesty and openness, but getting away for the weekend wasn't something she could manage easily.  She ended with telling him that she had to get to Atlanta for a weekend meeting of one of the charities she was involved in. And the good husband he was, he wished her much fun and promised to look after the boys.

Atlanta Friday, 4:05 pm.
She had made it, the cab was stopping in front of the Hotel, an impressive round structure with huge glittering windows. The Hotel was surrounded by a bunch of other tall buildings, some of them hotels, some of them office buildings, and all of them at least 10 floors. Cassie's stomach began to knot. All the preparation had gone well, she had gotten a room on the 6th floor, after claiming to suffer of vertigo. Buying her new shoes, had been a bit creepy, the shoe salesman had insisted on helping her trying various models on. She was pretty certain he had gotten more than one glance up her dress, in retrospective she was glad that the bastard running this show had not specified if she could wear underwear while buying the shoes. Having that creep getting a glimpse at her panties was one thing, having him see her pussy would have been mortifying. She got out of the cab, careful not falling down in her new 5" stilettos, they were not to comfortable, but at least she was rather certain, she wouldn't fall if she was careful. She didn't wear high heels on a regular basis, flat sensible shoes were more her style, but walking into the hotel lobby made her very much aware on how her ass and hips were swinging from one side to the other.
At the reception desk she checked in and got her key card for room 614, and following instructions, informed the nice young woman on the other side that Mr. Ster (what a stupid name) would come with her luggage, and that she should give him the second key. With a slightly malicious thought she also asked to make sure that Mr. Ster would show proper ID documents before getting the key card. That way she might be able to make Mr M. A. Ster sweat a bit. Suddenly she thought that the name might not be as stupid as she first had thought. Well if he hadn't proper ID that wasn't her problem.
Cassie stepped away from the reception desk, and began walking towards the elevators, when a clearly audible moan ripped through the silence of the lobby. Hastily she grabbed the phone and opened the new e-mail.

Topic: cute
Nice try, but don't worry I have a valid driver license in that name. Don't look so shocked, have you never heard that cell phones make perfect bugs. There was a reason, I could be certain you hadn't talked to anybody about our arrangement.
Well, I had promised you further instructions and here are they.
1)   You will not go to your room yet.  You will go instead to the ladies room here in the lobby.
2)   There you will get into a stall, spread you legs and start to masturbate. You will place the phone between your legs and press the video recording.
3)   You will not stop for at least 30 minutes, and I expect you to cum at least 3 times. If it takes longer that is fine with me, but make sure you are done in 45 minutes other women need to use the toilet too.
4)   While you work on yourself, you will keep your panties on, I want them soaked in your juices.
When you are done open the next email and follow the instructions.
Your Master.

Cassie's face first drained all blood, just to turn slightly crimson a couple of moments later. But hard as she thought, she couldn't see a way out. If she wanted her freedom back, she had to comply, if this kind of control would go on forever, she wouldn't survive it with her sanity intact. She looked around saw the sign for the restrooms and slowly walked towards them.

She was in luck, the restroom was almost empty and the one occupant, a woman in a smart business costume was just washing her hands getting ready to leave. Cassie nodded to her and hurried in the empty stall furthest away from the entrance. There were 3 stalls, so there was the chance that during the next half hour one or both of them would be occupied by somebody. And if she really was going to cum 3 times she needed to be very careful on the timing, because the one thing she was not, was quite during orgasm.
The toilet had no lid so she would be able to sit on it and balance the phone in front of her. The only way she would be able to get the crotch shot ordered, was by putting the phone on the water tank, lifting her dress to her hips and place on foot onto the toilet. Her face reddened again in humiliation. Here she stood an adult woman, dress pulled up to her belly button, legs spread and leaning with her back against the wall. She better got started or somebody might come in, and catch her. She closed her eyes and moved her right hand between her legs. She knew herself well enough that it wouldn't take long until her clit began to react to the constant attention and caresses of her hand. She felt the blood rush into all the sensitive parts of her anatomy, her clit hardened, her labia swelled and she felt the first signs of the incoming orgasm, and then she heard something terrible. The door to the bathroom opened and steps came closer. She stopped her motions immediately, she didn't want to be noticed. "Please" she thought, "please, hurry up and go". After what felt like an eternity, the other restroom visitor finished her business, washed her hands and left. Cassie let out a breath of relieve, but during all the tension, her secual excitement had declined. Her panties showed some moist spots, but she hadn't cum yet. Having barely missed detection, she went back to work with way more vigour. This wasn't the time for building a romantic feeling, and slowly easing up the tension. Any minute the next guest could enter, so she needed to finish this quickly. Faking the orgasms might be an option, but Cassie was sure that if that phone really acted as microphone, her tormentor had heard a couple of her orgasms in the last couple of days, and she wasn't sure she could fake it for the video. So she almost attacked her pussy, inserted first 1 than 2 fingers into herself, and stimulated herself as if there was no tomorrow, and finally she managed to cum, her juices liberally coating her fingers, and with a soft moan she released the tension. Now that she had started she kept going and going, but had to stop twice when somebody came in. At the last orgasm she wasn't sure if anybody was in or not, she didn't care, and came with a with a loud yell. Her panties were plastered to her body, the white cotton, certainly was wet and clung to her nether lips, that were clearly visibly protruding against the wet fabric. The white fabric had actually begun to turn translucent due to their wet state, well if the bastard needed any proof that she had cum indeed, it should be well enough to see on the video. She gathered her few possessions and left her stall on shaky legs, at the sink an elderly Lady looked at her with disapproval written all over her.
While she had cum for the last time her phone also had moaned again indicating another message.

Topic: next steps
For the next steps: Do NOT wash your fingers I want you to have the smell of your pussy on you. If you feel they are to wet you can wipe them at you panties, but do not wash them. You must smell pretty ripe anyhow.
You will now proceed to room 614. When you get there I want you to pull your panties down to your knees, pull down the front of your dress until your breasts spring free of the dress. You will then kneel down and knock at the door until I tell you to open the door. You are not to open the door, before you are asked to enter.
Your Master.

This was disgusting, Cassie really didn't like those instructions, but at least she as getting out of the eyes of the crone with the evil eye. She moved quickly to the elevator, rode up to the 6th floor and began to walk down the hall way. Room 614 was about halfway down from the elevator, she quickly glanced left and right, relieved nobody was to see. Cassie took a deep breath and reached under her dress and pulled her clam and wet panties down to her knees, the cold air of the AC hit her sensitive pussy and made her shiver. Next she gave the front of her dress a tuck and her moved her breasts out of the dress. She felt terrible, like a cheap whore, actually worse whores were typically more decent dressed in hotel hallways. She closed her eyes, prayed that nobody would see her and knocked at the door.

To be continued.

Shocker
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 09:52:19 AM »
Part III
Cassie thought she was ready for anything what might happen next, but nothing had prepared her for what actually happened, which was nothing. Here she was kneeling indecently exposed, kneeling in front of a hotel room and there was no reaction at all to her knock. She was certain that she was at the right room, her kneeling position put her face on the same level as the plaque with the room number. She raised her hand and knocked again, this time more forceful, still no reaction. Cassie was perfectly aware that each second she spent out here, the chance got bigger of somebody coming around and see her kneeling in front of the room with her breasts hanging out of her dress. Becoming desperate she started knocking again, and kept on pounding at the door. Finally the door, swung open, and her heart sank. The very first thing she saw in the hotel room was a video camera placed on a tripod aiming straight for the door, and for her. A voice from the room said "Why don't you come in my dear?".  Cassie got gingerly back on her feet and was grabbing for her panties to pull them up, when the same voice said "leave them where they are, and come in" So she waddled into the room, getting a first look at it. The whole opposite wall was a huge window overlooking downtown Atlanta. A large kingsize bed was to the right and a door on the left lead most likely to the bathroom. She still hadn't seen the man behind all of this. She heard the door close sharply behind her and turned as fast as she could. The man standing at the door was a complete stranger, until this moment she had nurtured the hope that this all might be her husband, coming to realize that she wanted to be dominated by him, and was working this way to fulfill her desires.  So far he had been almost the sole beneficiary of this Master business. But no the man standing in the room was almost the polar opposite to her tall broad shouldered husband. The guy was a kid in his early twenties, perhaps 5 foot 7, a bit overweight and wearing the nerdiest horn rimmed glasses Cassie had ever seen. He was dressed in a T-shirt and blue jeans, and he smiled as he took her appearance in.  There she stood panties bundled around her knees, her breasts hanging over the top of her dress and her eyes blazing with fury.  His next words weren't chosen to diminish that fury "How nice your knockers and knickers proudly on display." Cassie felt how she flushed, she felt she must look crimson, by now. In a tone of suppressed rage she pressed "Who the hell are you, and what do you want from me?" His lip twitched upward in a somewhat cruel smile as he answerd "You are a slow learner, aren't you?  We have over this before, I am your master, and that is all the identity you need to know. You are here to fulfill my demands, so that you can earn your right to be free of me, which means, you do as I say, and when I say it. And last but not least I told you before that the proper address is Master or sir. Since you can't make up your mind about what to use, I will make it easier for you. You will address me as Master every time, you speak to me. And since we had established the rules before you walked in, I will not excuse your failure to do so. Now lose that dress!"

Cassie considered her options, this guy wasn't particularly imposing and she gave herself about 50-50 odds to beat his skinny as if she tried hard enough and caught him by surprise. But at the other hand she was also convinced that this asshole would make his thread true, to expose her, to destroy her and her families life. On the other hand, the guy didn't look like a homicidal maniac, so the worst thing that might happen to her was to have sex with him, and while the idea was not pleasant, it was something she could survive. So she reached up to her shoulders and slipped the straps of her dress of her shoulders. Having lost this support the fell down to the floor, leaving her completely exposed in front of the stranger.  "Very nice" he said "now turn slowly, I'd like to see you from all sides, also keep on turning until I tell you to stop" So she did exactly that, he asked her to stop occasionally, stepping closer to cup her breasts, or grab her butt commenting on how firm they were. In another situation, this would have made Cassie proud, since she took good care of her body, looking almost ten years younger than her actual age, but this wasn't the case now. He than looked at her crotch commenting laconically "So you are a natural blonde, I couldn't tell from your pictures, and women tend to lie about such things. Now hand me those panties of yours" Since there wasn't anything she could do, she just let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them. She picked the clam and wet panties up and handed them to the stranger. He took them, brought them to his nose and made a face "I see you did what I asked you to do, but I must say, those are pretty ripe. Well let's get the next stop on the agenda. Go over to the window, you will then bend over until you are leaning against the window and spread your legs for me. Do you understand that?" The only thing she could answer to that was "Yes" and after a seconds hesitation "I mean yes, master." So she began to walk towards the window and pressed her hands against the warm glass, bending over slightly. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw him turning the camera to face her again, he then said "bend deeper, I want those tits of yours to swing freely." So she complied leaning overall closer to the window pane. She felt him stepping behind her, he moved a foot next to her right foot and kicked it towards the side "When I say spread them, I mean you spread them real wide." Cassie had given up and moved both her heeled feet about 3 feet apart, being wider than her shoulders. Again she imagined what the picture must look like for an outsider. Here she stood, completely naked except for her stockings and those ludicrous high heels, bento over at the waist, leaning against a window. Those heels lifted her butt even more in this position and she was certain that the bastard behind her had a good view on her exposed vagina and anus.  She was only glad that the room was so dark, so the windows would be complete mirrors from the outside.  As if he had read her mind the stranger began to arrange some of the bedside lamps left and right of her and switched them on. The lamps weren't particularly powerful but they bathed Cassie's nude body in light. She wasn't so sure any longer that nobody could see her, in this position and she began to look outside. Looking around she noticed, that a lot of the windows on the surrounding buildings were brightly lit, being apparently office buildings.  And being barely five in the evening, there were still people working. She shuddered at the thought what they might see if they looked accidentally over to the hotel. "Ah you noticed you audience, that is good I would hate to blindside you" the man behind her whispered in her ear "And now open your mouth!" "But why?" was the only thing Cassie could ask. "Because of your continued inability to address me properly, and now open that fucking mouth." Cassie did as she was told, and immediately regretted it, something wet and musky was shoved in her mouth, and the taste on her tongue was salty and somehow familiar. Well of course it was familiar her brain told her upon reflection, that bastard had shoved her panties into her mouth. With revulsion she tried to push them out, but she felt a hard slap on her butt. "Spit them out and I will pull them through the toilet bowl before putting them back into your mouth." Again she completely believed the threat, she overcame her urge to spit them out, tried not to think what they had been through all day.

"Good, since you can't say anything right now, I'm sure we can keep you from not addressing me as Master. I hadn't planned on gagging you with them, but I need to enforce discipline, you understand?" Guessing that the question was rhetorical, Cassie didn't respond. But then he stepped right behind her she heard a zipper and braced herself. And she hadn't been wrong the next thing she felt was something hard pressing against the entry of her vagina. Without any care for her, he pressed forward and sunk his penis deep into her. It was good that her last task had left her slightly wet, so her sensitive vaginal tissue only stretched uncomfortably, and while this hurt, there was little chance of damage. He pulled out almost completely and slammed back into her. The force of the onslaught made her fall against the window pane, pressing her face and breasts against the glass. And he kept on pumping, for the next couple of minutes until he ejaculated with a sigh of relief deep in her. She felt his hot seed coating her vagina. He then pulled out and when she tried to stand up he said "No bitch, you stay exactly in this position until I tell you." Cassie had thought she couldn't feel any more ashamed but, she had been wrong, she felt something sticky dripping out of her vagina, running down her leg.  Tears welled up in her eyes, and began to run down her cheeks. "Great" she thought "now I'm leaking on 2 sides, get a grip on yourself Cassie, this won't work if you fall apart."

The man who called himself the Master, lay on the bed popped up on some pillows and enjoyed the view. He just had fucked this beautiful woman, the true MILF. She was standing on the window to a busy downtown, her legs spread and oozing cum from her pussy. Life was good, well perhaps not so much for her.  He let her standing like that for a bit over 30 minutes, until all the lights in the offices around went dark. At that point he decided it was time to move on there was a lot he wanted to do to her. "Okay, you can stand up now. I want you to take of those shoes and put those stockings her on the bed. And I advise you to strip them of as sexy as you can. Those panties stay in for the moment." Cassie nodded, she got up and stretched her limbs, it felt good to be moving again. She kicked her heels of and bend over to slowly roll down the stockings down her legs. She tried to do it slowly and as seductively as she could.  Now she was completely naked, and the only remaining piece of clothing she possessed didn't do her any good being lodged in her mouth. "Well very nice" he said "let's now take care of your personal hygiene, you are smelling like a cheap whore. Please step into the bathroom."  While Cassie didn't really care for being called a whore, the thought of cleaning up appealed to her greatly, so she stepped immediately into the bathroom.  Only then did she notice that the man had followed her and had brought again the tripod with the camera setting it up so that it would face the shower stall. "Get in the shower and wash yourself" he ordered her "and make sure that you keep facing the camera." Cassie didn't care, the shower was refreshing, yes this creep was directing her all the way like that should soap up her breasts or rub soap all over her vagina, but at least she felt clean again. But then he handed her a disposable razor. She looked puzzled and he answered her gaze "Isn't it obvious? Your pussy hair was a nice contrast for your window show, but now I want it gone. In less than five minutes you will be either completely bare or your pictures will go viral, your choice." She looked at the razor for about a minute then she made her choice, grabbed for the bathing soap and lathered up. When she had thought of the window as humiliating, this was worse.  Especially since this creep made no secret out of the aim of his camera, she sat in the shower tub her legs spread wide and scraped away her blond pubes. With each stroke of the razor her labia became more visible until she was done and her sex lay completely exposed to his eyes and his camera.

"Very sexy, those lips should be licked and sucked all day" he said "but since this is my day and not yours, we will have to postpone that. Get on your knees and put this on your tits" He handed her a bottle of shower gel. She did as she was told the cool gel running down between her breasts. He stepped closer his erection level with her face. "Let's put those big tits of yours to work. I want you to squeeze them together and massage my dick with it, don't stop until I come"  Cassie was surprised, when his cock had been so close to her face she had expected to have to do him with her mouth, but then again that would have made it necessary to take the panties out and this sadist wasn't going to allow this any earlier than he could help it. She wasn't a stranger to tit fucks, with a rack like hers, she wouldn't be. Her Husband loved to play with them and they had gotten creative over the years. So again she did as she was told, moved his penis between her breasts pushed them together and began moving up and down on his shaft. Having fucked her before it took a while, and he was willing to let Cassie do all the work. But finally he erupted again spurting his cum on the unsuspecting Cassie, hitting her on the chin and naturally over the breasts. After he had relieved himself he pulled out of the shower and back into the bedroom, where he threw her onto the bed. There he then ordered her to grab her ankles, to reinforce this he used her own stockings to tie each wrist to an ankle. The result was that Cassie had to lie band over, with her legs lewdly spread. After he got the camera set up again, he began to play with her exposed and shaved vagina. Fucking her vigorously with his fingers, until she was close to orgasm, then he abruptly stopped. "Not yet my dear" he said and pulled his fingers out of her "But I like to have some lubrication for the next act, and as you can see, I'm ready to rock again." And true to his word his cock had regained it's stiffness. With as little ceremony as before he rammed it in her defenseless pussy and fucked her without mercy. Since he had prepared her with his fingers, this time his cock was to much and despite herself and her situation, Cassie came, and she came hard. When he pulled out of her, it wasn't only his semen oozing out of her stretched hole but also a good bit of her own juices.

After half an hour he was ready again and flipped her bound form onto her stomach.  With a lustful glee in his eyes he lifted her up a bit top shove a couple of pillows under her belly. "Since we have now figured out that you cum like a cheap slut when your cunt is fucked let's see about the other entrance." He grabbed a tube of KY Jelly and the next thing she felt was the cold material hitting her butt. His fingers spread the slippery stuff around the little brown starfish of her unprotected anus. He then pressed forward and buried his shaft in her ass. The pain was terrible , but her shriek of anguish was muffled by the cotton in her mouth.  As before he didn't care at all for her needs or comfort, she was fairly certain that if it wouldn't have been painful for him he wouldn't have used lube either. After 10 minutes of painful intrusion for her and 10 minutes of bliss for him, he came and filled her bowels with his sperm.

After he came he withdrew and turned her over again. He looked at her and said "I think you can spit that gag now out. Whatever dirt was on it has certainly been leached out by now." She wouldn't agree about hat part, she had been gagged by her own panties for the better part of 2 hours, and her mouth felt uncomfortably dry. After a couple of attempts she managed to press the sodden ball of cotton out of her mouth and she inhaled deeply.  He looked at her and smiled "You did good, I think I consider our contract fulfilled, and will delete all of your pictures." Cassie looked at him "Why Master, why me?" "Do you really want to know?" he asked her. "Yes you better fucking believe that I want to know." she hissed. "OK, but that information comes with a price tag, I will untie you and you will come over here and give me the best blow job you have ever given. While you do that I will tell you all you want to know. Deal?" "Deal" she replied. He took out a knife and cut her bonds. She crawled over to him, lowering her head to his crotch and took his flaccid penis in her mouth. True to his word he began to talk.
"As you might have guessed, I'm pretty good with computers; some people might call me a hacker. But that is beside the point; I had stumbled over some nice kinky sites in the web and tried my hand at their security system. I was pleasantly surprised what kind of content I could find, after I got into the members only sections. I downloaded all the pictures of the hot women posting there. It was easy to figure out the related IP addresses, which then led to the hometowns of the posters. This didn't help a lot in cases like LA or New York. But in small towns like Travelers Rest, SC that was a different story. The next step was checking Facebook. I know you are not on Facebook, but your church has an account and they had posted a picture form the Steven's family at the church picnic. After that it was easy to hack into all your other information, such as bank accounts, phone bills, internet history and so forth. If you feel better I have identified 5 other women on that site, so you are not the only one that could be found easily." Cassie stopped sucking at his dick for a moment "But why me? Why not one of the others?" "That is easy, all the other ones are younger than you are, they offer less pressure points. Yes  I could expose them as kinky, but there was no social pressure around them. They might just live up to it and go on. You were so much more socialized in your little town."

With that he came in her mouth. He then continued "Besides the fact that it was fun to play with you, I had also another interest in you. You see I'm of the modern digital society, I can get everything online.  A friend of mine  insisted, I couldn't so he brought all things up I couldn't get from the web, I proved him wrong every time. Ultimately he claimed I couldn't get laid over the internet without paying for it." He looked over her body, with his sperm, on her face, breasts and oozing out of her pussy and ass. "Well I would consider you fucked properly. So I win again."
He got out of bed, put on his clothes and grabbed the camera, stowed away the camera. "Oh, by the way, this camera was broadcasting our little time together to my friend, so he knows I didn't cheat. As a consolation price I promised you to him as a consolation price. He should be here in about five minutes.  If you are still in the room then, I would expect he will use you for the remaining weekend, which you so kindly paid for. A word of advice he is more the rough type.  Goodbye" With that he left the room after grabbing both key cards.  Cassie jumped up and tried to gather her clothes. Her Panties were unusable in their current state, her stockings were cut to ribbons. So the only thing she could do was slip into her sundress grab her purse and run for the door.

The End.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 11:31:11 AM »
Glad I found this little masterpiece. Quite shocking ! Merit from me for this unexpected story.  >:D
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 01:13:55 PM »
Indeed, very nice.  Probably realistic that getting raped for real didn't turn her on even more. 

Might a different woman, with a stronger desire to turn her fantasies into reality, have been turned on more and perhaps even stayed to be raped by the second man?
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 03:33:26 PM »
Indeed, very nice.  Probably realistic that getting raped for real didn't turn her on even more. 

Might a different woman, with a stronger desire to turn her fantasies into reality, have been turned on more and perhaps even stayed to be raped by the second man?
Fortunately all of us have the lmagination to play that game ...  :emot_thedrool.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2020, 07:58:52 PM »
I know Shocker has deleted his account here but his nightmarish setup was genuinely terrifying to read. Almost like reading older Stephen King or Dean Koontz books where situations aren't too far off from real life.
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

SheerHose33
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2020, 03:25:56 AM »
I know Shocker has deleted his account here but his nightmarish setup was genuinely terrifying to read. Almost like reading older Stephen King or Dean Koontz books where situations aren't too far off from real life.

Shame we lost Shocker, he was an asset here. There is hope he’ll come back perhaps.